Sunday, June 1, 2014

CHAPTER 22 TEASER






"Um, I want to buy a house, Edward. It really doesn't make sense for me to stay in the mansion once the divorce is final," Bella said, her dark eyes darting around the room. She was obviously looking for a fucking escape route.

"Hell no! I built that mansion for you and our children. End of discussion!" I screamed loud enough to make her cry.

She sniffled. "You never listen to a word I say."

I glared at her petulant expression. "Because you never make any goddamn sense. Now come over here and give me a kiss before I head to the Capitol."

4 comments:

  1. Yeah another chapter!!!! This is Chellbee and I have been reading this story and like a moth to a flame 1.... great story.... I hope you are doing well and thank you for taking the time to continue this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you so much for continuing this story that we enjoy so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited ... can't wait to get the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete