Monday, May 6, 2013

Chapter 20: Million Dollar Man

A/N: The song has been added to the playlist. Please review


You said I was the most exotic flower
Holding me tight in our final hour
I don't know how you convince them and get them, but
I don't know what you do, it's unbelievable
And I don't know how you get over, get over
Someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you

One for the money, and two for the show
I love you honey, I'm ready, I'm ready to go
How did you get that way? I don't know
You're screwed up and brilliant,
Look like a million dollar man,
So why is my heart broke?
You got the world but baby at what price?
Something so strange, hard to define
It isn't that hard boy to like you or love you
I'd follow you down down down,
You're unbelievable
If you're going crazy just grab me and take me
I'd follow you down down down, anywhere anywhere

Million Dollar Man-Lana Del Rey

BPOV

Edward paced the room, his large body agitated. We'd been in the SURRENDER changing room for almost an hour, and he had yet to make a move. If it hadn't been for the tent in his pants, I would have thought he didn't want me.

"I shouldn't have brought you here, babydoll," he muttered angrily. "I keep fucking shit up."

I slipped on a black silk robe, the feel of the fabric making my skin tingle. "What's the matter? I want to be here with you, Edward. Talk to me," I begged, touching his shoulder.

He turned around slowly. "You're so goddamned beautiful."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I just," he mumbled, "I want you to know I'll never come here again with anyone. I swear I'll never cheat again or go back to that destructive lifestyle, babydoll. I need you so much, but I'm afraid if we do this you'll use it against me later. I was so sure before but now…"

I pressed my body against his, my head on his chest. "I can't say I believe you about the cheating, because I don't. Some people would say I'm a fool to even be here with you, but it's my choice. I promise I won't throw it back in your face."

He started playing with my chin length hair while I listened to the soothing rhythm of his beating heart. We had so many issues to work out, but our attraction for one another was stronger than ever. Edward was the only man I'd let consume me, the only one who made me burn with desire.

"The last time I had sex was when we created our daughters," he said, placing his hand on my lower stomach. "I wasn't worthy that night either, but I'll never regret being with you in the moment. The darkness, the rain, the passion—it was so fucking perfect for us."

"Be with me now," I whispered, unbuckling his pants. "I need you, Edward."

He hesitated briefly, searching my eyes for permission. "This isn't just about me trying to get some pussy. I… I need to be close to you again."

I helped him put on a matching black robe before kissing his bearded jaw. "No more talking. I want to play."

Hand in hand, we walked down a long hallway. Each heavy black door we passed had a number written in gold lettering on the front. I was just about to ask Edward a question when we stopped in front of door number five.

"What's in there?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

He grinned before turning the knob. On the other side of the door was an all white room with a strange-looking chair in the middle. I walked inside, Edward's warm hand on my lower waist.

"It's a Tantra chair, babydoll," he said huskily, backing away from me. "We can, uh, if you want..."

I bent over and touched the soft fabric. "I bet it'll feel great against my nipples."

Before I could articulate another thought, he was on me. It had been too long since I'd experienced Edward in all his glory. My whole body trembled as he roughly removed our clothing and pushed me down on the chair.

"Once we start this shit, I'm not stopping. You better be damn sure you want to proceed," he barked, sliding his hands over my ass.

"I told you I'm in."

Edward stood up causing me to whimper from the lost body heat. A few seconds later, I heard a button click and television screens appeared out of spaces in the wall— there must have been at least a dozen.

Suddenly, I heard sex noises and Edward's voice telling me to come for him.

"Remember when we did this?" He asked. "You were so damn horny that night."

I squeezed my thighs together as I watched Edward's thick cock slide into my rosebud. Anal sex always made me lose my mind, and my husband knew how to work my body perfectly. Seeing us on the screen only made me hornier.

"Now," I begged, glancing over at Edward's darkening eyes.

He chuckled. "Show me you want it."

Sighing, I poked my ass out and began playing with my clit. "Just do it already. I need to come!"

Instead of complying, Edward shook his head. My eyes narrowed when I saw him grab something from a nearby drawer. I was so wet my fingers kept slipping out of my core.

"Fine! I'll just finish myself off," I huffed, ignoring him.

Thwack. My mind registered the sound before the pleasure-pain. When I peeked over my shoulder I saw Edward's cock standing at full attention while he held a big leather paddle in his hand.

I felt his lips touch where he had just hit me. "You're such a spoiled brat, but I love you."

"No you don't!"

The next blow was much harder...so hard I had to bite down on the raised cushion. I knew the paddling would probably leave a mark but that knowledge just turned me on even more. I wanted Edward to mark me; I wanted the monster to show his face.

"Don't you ever say I don't love you, Bella! You're everything to me. I exist just to see you and our children smile. I loved you from the first moment I saw you, and I'll never stop."

I really hadn't planned anything more than a wild night of sex, and I didn't want our problems to ruin everything. "Okay, let's just not do this right now..."

The screaming in the videos got louder, drowning out my every thought. I wanted Edward as much as he wanted me. I was both disgusted and ecstatic at the realization there was a part of me which would always be his for the taking.

He smacked me twice more with the paddle before dropping it on the floor. Then his mouth and tongue were on my overheated and sore cheeks. I jumped when Edward began rimming me slowly, his finger testing the resistance.

"Promise me you'll never let another man touch you like this, babydoll. It would drive me insane," he mumbled.

I wanted to snap and say he'd touched other women in the same way, but the words died on my tongue. "You're already insane," I teased playfully.

Edward flipped me over and raised my legs over my head. His eyes were twinkling as he inserted a long and lubed up middle finger into my sphincter. My clit swelled with need. I was so close to creaming the Tantra chair.

"Touché."

"Ungh! Please!"

He laughed, his shoulders shaking with the effort. "You want me to fuck your little ass hard, don't you?"

I didn't have time to answer, because Edward buried his head in my pussy and went to town. The first orgasm curled my toes and made me see stars. The second and third orgasms rendered me helpless. I was screaming so loud I thought I'd lose my voice.

"Right there...right there," I chanted, using his hair as a guide.

Edward snarled. "That fucking hurts! You're going to make me go bald."

I giggled and panted loudly. "Bald men can be sexy."

When I opened my eyes again, Edward was hovering over me, staring at my face. I remained still while he buried his head in the crook of my neck and sniffed me. Then he kissed me on the lips. Knowing all my juices were still clinging to his lips, tongue, and beard caused my body to spasm.

"I love you," he whispered, licking me slowly. "You're so beautiful and passionate."

We continued to deep kiss until I felt Edward's cock throbbing against my entrance. I grabbed his meat, hoping to guide him home, but he stopped me. I was confused until I saw him reach down and pull out a condom.

"I know... I know you won't...not unless I use a fucking rubber..."

I blushed. "Oh, I almost forgot. You don't have to..."

He put his fingers over my lips. "You don't trust me, Bella--I can see it in your eyes. If using a Trojan is the only way to be with you, I'll gladly use one."

I nodded silently, watching Edward roll the prophylactic over his cock. He looked so sad and defeated. I loved going bareback with my husband, but that was before I found out about the cheating. Being pregnant meant I couldn't risk an STD or worse. He was right... I still didn't trust him at all.

I placed my hand over his heart. "I'm so sorry, Edward. I thought I could but..."

He grimaced. "It's okay. I didn't expect shit to get this far. We can leave or try out the other rooms. I know having sex with me must disgust you. I'm so fucking sorry."

"It's not that," I began, biting my lip. "I think I just need more time."

Edward kissed my forehead and turned away to get rid of the condom. When he returned, he picked me up and carried me to the door. I laid my head against his shoulder, gently sliding my fingertips through his scruffy beard.

"Good thing I'm a resourceful motherfucker. Let's go to the licking room. It has sweet lollipops and other shit you can put in your mouth."

I shivered. "Like what?"

He smirked. "What do you think?"

Oh my. "Just because I'm not ready for full-fledged sex doesn't mean I don't want to touch you, Edward. I still give mean head, and I love to swallow," I whispered, licking the shell of his ear.

~~LAMTAF2~~

"Remind me never to let Edward take you out the day before a book tour. You look positively wrecked," Angela complained while helping me into a pair of red heels.

I laughed. "Don't act like you and Ben haven't been fucking like bunnies since we've been here."

Angela hip-checked me. "Girl, we are living our dreams. I remember how many nights we stayed up thinking about what kind of men we'd marry."

"You did better than me in that area," I admitted.

She shook her head. "We both fell in love, Bella. Love isn't always roses and sunshine. I go through tings with Ben, too. You and Edward have something special."

"Then why did he cheat? I tried to be everything to him, Ang. I just feel so worthless sometimes."

Her eyes studied me carefully. "You know I don't condone what he did, but he was sick. I really have seen positive changes in him since he returned. Don't sacrifice your happiness by staying in the past."

I knew she was also talking about my other problem. "Did your parents ever say anything about Renee cheating on Charlie? Forks is so tiny and everyone knew each other's business..."

"I really don't think it was common knowledge. Do you know what you want to do about Phil? He seems pretty eager to meet you."

I thought about it and nodded my head. "I want to at least hear what he has to say. Edward has someone watching the guy and so far he checks out. I need closure, Ang."

An employee of the bookstore walked in the room smiling. "They're ready for you, Mrs. Cullen. You look great."

"Thanks," I said, smiling at the young woman. "Let's just hope my ankles don't swell up too much in these shoes."

The bookstore was packed with people of all genders and ages holding my book. I signed things while readers told me their personal love stories and asked about Vladimir and his family. For me, the best part of being a writer was knowing my words were affecting people.

Three hours later, I was ready to drop. The signing had been a complete success and brought the independent bookstore some good sales. I was talking to an elderly couple when I felt masculine hands encircle my waist.

"Pardon me, but I think my wife needs to go home and rest. She's expecting twins," Edward said in greeting, his voice like warm honey.

I quickly signed the couple's book and beamed as they congratulated us on the babies. I was so tired my husband had to hold me up. It had been a long two days, and I really just wanted to get home to Dante and my own bed.

"We still don't know if we're having twins," I muttered.

"I'm pretty fucking potent, babydoll. You're lucky it's not triplets this time."

Edward expertly dodged my elbow and led me to the back room. Then he bent down and helped me put on some comfortable slippers. I watched him kiss Angela's cheek as she waved us away, promising she could finish on her own with the help of the staff.

"I'm starving!" I exclaimed as Edward settled me into the passenger seat. "I could eat a horse."

He ran to the driver's side and slammed the door. "We have reservations at Patina. I invited Angela and Ben, but he told me they had other plans tonight. Is that okay?"

I was fine with Burger King, but Edward liked the finer things in life. "Sure," I said smiling. "I could go for something drenched in a rich sauce."

About half an hour later, a valet was taking Edward's car keys. My husband did his usual tough guy act and scared the guy shitless before leading me inside. There were well dressed people occupying every table. Thankfully, I was wearing an expensive designer sheath dress Alice had picked out for my tour.

"Right this way," the waiter said, leading us to a nice booth.

Edward sat on the same side as me, his arm slung around my shoulder. "My wife is pregnant," he said much too loudly, "so she can't have wine. We'll have Pellegrino with lemons and lots of ice. Put some organic berries in my wife's glass."

After the waiter left, Edward stood up. "I need to use the men's room. There are two guards in here watching you. Press the emergency number on your phone if anyone gives you shit."

I took out my phone and called Jasper while I waited. He and Alice had Dante for the night, and I just wanted to make sure my little lamb wasn't being a terror. Jas assured me everything was fine and let me hear Dante softly snoring in his bed.

When I looked up, I saw a tall blonde woman heading to the restroom. As I idly flipped through my phone messages, Edward returned. It seemed like he'd been gone longer than normal, and he seemed more relaxed than he had when we'd arrived. Less than a minute later, the blonde returned to her seat. I saw red as she looked our way and smiled.

"Did you fuck her, Edward?"

"What?"

Sighing, I pointed to the blonde. "She came out a little after you and..."

He pounded his fist on the table, making several people look our way. "I don't even fucking know that bitch. All I did in the men's room was take my meds and wash my fucking face."

I wanted to trust him but history was not on his side. "Please just be honest with me."

Edward glared at me, his eyes intense. "I'll get our food to go. I can't do this shit today."

Seconds later, the blonde walked across the room and stopped at the booth behind us. All the color drained from my face as I realized my mistake. Edward hadn't done anything wrong. He had every right to hate me.

"I'm sorry."

He growled. "That fucking hurt, babydoll. I'm trying so hard to make you love me again. I would never..."

The ride back to the mansion was quiet. Edward wouldn't look at me. I ate the fancy dinner alone while he went to do some laps in the pool. He returned an hour later and went straight to the shower. I tried to open the bathroom door, but it was locked.

I was almost finished with my dessert when he came out wearing a pair of low-slung pajama shorts and a white t-shirt. His beard was getting out of control, but he refused to shave. I was beginning to miss his smooth jaw.

"Do you want me to warm you up something to eat?" I asked tentatively.

He grunted a harsh "Goodnight," and laid down on the bed, his back facing me.

"I'm sorry," I repeated pathetically, wishing I could change the last few hours.

~~LAMTAF~~

"Are you going to do it before or after our little babydolls are born?" Edward asked as we stopped at a red light.

"What?"

"Divorce me. I know you're going to sign the fucking papers. We're too broken to make it work. Our marriage is basically over, isn't it?"

I nodded. "I wish things were different, Edward."

He removed his Aviators. "How long?"

"We can wait until the babies are a few months old, but I think we should have Jenks start the proceedings. No matter what, we'll always be friends and partners."

The rest of our drive was silent. We were headed to a Mafia dinner in honor of Edward being in town. The hosts were Cosa Nostra who had always been friendly with the Volturi. I really didn't want to attend, but I felt like I owed Edward after the previous night's disastrous dinner.

When we were waiting at the entrance, Edward handed me a small gun. "Put this in your purse. We're not supposed to bring weapons, but I don't trust all these motherfuckers. Hide it under your prenatal vitamins. They barely fucking check the wives."

I quickly did as he said, shuddering when we were allowed through the iron gates. I knew my husband was dangerous, and his world was full of killers. Even after the divorce I would still remain a Mafia wife, meaning it was important for me to help keep my family safe.

The host turned out to be an older Italian man with a dark face and bushy eyebrows. He greeted Edward in a thick Italian brogue, his eyes occasionally flickering to me. Whatever my husband said must have pleased him greatly, because he laughed often and loudly.

"Such beauty," the man said, kissing the back of my hand. "In my day I would have lost my head over a woman like you."

I smiled politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir."

"Babydoll, why don't you go mingle with the wives while I talk shop. Dinner will be ready in half an hour," Edward said, dismissing me.

I quickly learned all the women weren't wives--there were just as many mistresses. When I talked about being pregnant, several old women speaking Italian tried to touch my stomach. I was able to catch a word here or there, grateful when I got a chance to escape to another sitting room. One other woman was seated in the corner, but I was prepared to ignore her.

"Want a bump?" she asked, her black and platinum blonde streaked coiffed hair distracting me as she held out a line of cocaine.

I shook my head. "Um, I don't do drugs. I'm pregnant and even if..."

She cut me off. "Hey, it takes the edge off. Being with these goombahs can make a girl lose her sanity, ya' know?"

Unfortunately, I did know all too well. The stress of the Mafia life had made Edward turn to hard drugs far too often. He was doing well, but I always worried he would relapse.

"Look, my husband can't be around that stuff. Go flush it down the toilet now."

She huffed. "Who are you to tell me what to do? I'm Vinny's mistress, and he will own this whole fucking operation one day!"

Sure he will. "Well I"m Edward Cullen's wife. I don't think my husband would like hearing about your rudeness."

After rolling her eyes, she left the room. One of our guards stayed at the door while I put my feet up. The woman never returned, and I was glad for the peace. Maybe Edward had been right about postponing the book tour until after the girls were born. I felt exhausted all the time.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew Edward was shaking my shoulder. "It's time for dinner, babydoll. You should have told me you were tired. Pietro would have given you a guest room."

The dinner was lavish and thoroughly Italian. Edward was in his element--Armani suits, expensive watches, and lots of cleavage. I caught one of the lower bosses staring at my chest and quickly adjusted the top of my dress. Strangely, Edward had insisted I wear it to the dinner.

"If he fucking looks at your tits again, I'm gonna jab this knife in his beady eyes," Edward whispered, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Why did you want me to wear this dress? It's barely covers my ass."

He chuckled humorlessly. "We're playing a part. You're doing a very good job."

I twirled my pasta, thinking over his words. "Am I playing a whore?"

"Only in my fantasies," Edward replied, his hand traveling higher up my leg.

Soon, Pietro's fifth young wife decided to engage me in conversation, which fortunately distracted me from Edward's wandering hands. If he kept up his exploration, I was going to need a cold shower and some toy time.

After dinner, we were taken to the garden for dessert. Edward held my hand as several men came up to talk to us. The Dons discussed shipments worth millions of dollars as if it were nothing. Bored, I looked away but I kept my purse close just in case we needed to make a quick escape.

Across the lawn, I saw the woman from earlier. She had dilated pupils and swayed as she talked. The guy next to her, whom I assumed was Vinny, looked to be at least twenty years older than her. He was openly flirting with other women while she clung to his arm.

"I don't trust that fat fuck," Edward muttered, glancing over at the same man. "He's gotten too damn greedy for his own good."

"His mistress was doing cocaine in the sitting room. I told her to flush it, but I don't think she did."

Edward's face paled. "Fuck! How dare she have that shit around you. I should tell Pietro to kick her the fuck out."

All of a sudden, we heard a loud pop. Edward tackled me to the ground, effectively using his body as a shield. The world seemed to go still before chaos consumed us. Somebody pulled my husband to his feet, and he in turn helped me stand.

"Get her out of here!" Edward yelled, shoving me into the arms of some goon. I protested, but the guy was much bigger and stronger. In less than five minutes I was being rushed back to our vacation mansion. Angela and Ben met me at the door. I felt like I was in a fog as I listened to them ask me various questions.

"Do you think she's in shock? Maybe we should take her to the doctor," Ben suggested, his kind eyes widening in horror.

"Bella, say something. Please, sweetie."

I began sobbing. "I need Edward. Where is he?"

Ben explained Edward was on his way. He'd called ahead to make sure they would be waiting for me. Angela helped me take off my dress and climb into bed. Between the late hour and stress of the night, sleep soon claimed me.

When I awakened, the blue tint of the television was the only light in the room. Edward was laying next to me, his fingers lazily stroking my slightly protruding stomach. He looked relieved when he saw me try to sit up.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice groggy with sleep.

He sighed. "Vinny's mistress shot him in the fucking head. It wasn't a Mafia thing, just a domestic matter. She tried to take her own life, but one of the Cosa managed to wrestle the gun from her hands."

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah, she was fed up with his shit. He promised her the world, but he loved getting his dick wet. It's no great loss to Pietro's crew."

I cupped Edward's cheek. "Does it bring back bad memories from the day your father was killed? I can dial Doctor Crowley..."

He kissed my bare shoulder. "Not really. My only thought was about keeping you safe. All this shit means nothing if I lose my family. I don't want to be like the Vinnys of the world.

You know... If I'd never met you, his life could have easily been mine. I treated bitches...women like dirt. I didn't even love you the way you deserved."

"Edward," I murmured, taking off my sleep shirt. "Come here."

"I can't fucking take mind games right now, Bella. Don't start if if you can't finish."

I guided his mouth to my right breast, clutching the sheets as he suckled greedily. I'd been pumping the last few days, but I still had excess milk. I lightly scratched Edward's scalp while he suckled me quietly. It may have seemed strange to outsiders, but I knew it comforted him. Before long, I felt Edward's cock pressing against my thigh.

"Take off your clothes," I commanded.

He shrugged off his shorts, leaving him gloriously naked. Smiling, I pulled him on top of me and began helping him sink inch by inch into my center. It hurt a little, because I hadn't been wet enough, but after the first thrust the pain became bearable.

"Fuck, babydoll. No condom?"

I kissed his chin. "Not tonight. I need you to go slow. I have to get used to you again."

He grunted, his forehead drenched in sweat. I kept my legs locked tightly around his waist and dug my fingernails into his back. Edward and I hadn't been together without barriers since the night we conceived the girls, but our bodies were still perfectly in sync.

"Lube?"

I shook my head. "No, don't stop. I'm wet enough now."

Edward worked his hips like he was a last call stripper at Chippendales. I spasmed and came hard, gripping his cock. He thrust again and again, not wanting to end the slow torture. Pretty soon, I was riding a second wave. Edward pulled out, his hooded eyes on me as he squirted warm cum over my lower stomach and swollen clit.

He gave a mighty roar, before collapsing next to me. "That was fucking amazing, Bella."

The only sound heard in the room was our heavy breathing. I turned over to go to sleep, but Edward had other plans. He flipped me over and inserted his index finger in my mouth. I gazed at him lazily as he began stroking his semi hard-on.

"Again."

Yes.
~~LAMTAF~~

Before we could even cross the threshold, Dante was in my arms. I cuddled my little lamb, breathing in his newest baby shampoo. He smelled like warm sunshine and pure innocence. I kissed his cherubic face all over, savoring the sweetness.

"Ma ma!"

Edward grabbed him from my arms. "What about me?"

Dante giggled, his eyes sparkling. "Da da."

Since all the members of the family had things going on, we spent a relaxing day in our house. Dante was having fun with his daddy, so I invited Edward to spend the night. There was still a lot of messed up stuff between us, but our little lamb came first.

Over the next few days, I had a doctor's appointment which confirmed I was having girl twins. Edward cried with joy while hugging the doctor. I thought it was a little freaky he'd known about the babies before the tests.

I'd promised myself not to lead Edward on anymore, but we continued to have lots and lots of sex. I forgot why I'd even considered using a condom. We didn't discuss the divorce or anything important; we just fucked.

After a particularly intense night, I pushed Edward away as he tried to mount me. "We need to talk."

He rolled over, taking me with him. "I know what you're going to say, Bella. The divorce doesn't matter. This," he pointed at our naked flesh, "will never be over."

I sat up. "We have to move on. It's not good for us to keep going down the same road."

Edward reached up and squeezed my breast. "We belong together forever. A goddamn
 piece of paper won't change shit. I'll always be the only one pounding your sweet pussy and ass. You'll always be the one that owns me. I fucked up but never ever again. Stay with me, babydoll."

I whimpered, pulling away from him. "You broke my heart! I can't just pretend to..."

"To what? Love me?"

I got on my hands and knees, giving Edward permission to take my body. He lubed up his cock and slid into my rosebud. I met him thrust for thrust, my moans sounding more like a wounded animal than a human being. I wasn't even really aroused; I just wanted to numb my mind.

"It hurts." I whispered, startling Edward.

I was talking about my heart, but he pulled out slowly. I felt his eyes on me for a long time, then the closet door closed. When I turned around, he was getting dressed. I felt out of sorts and just plain tired.

"I abused you," he confessed. "I fucking put bruises on your body. I treated you like trash.  I tried to control you. I broke your spirit. I threatened you. I almost...raped you. My Mafia shit almost got you killed. Then, I fucking cheated on you. I haven't been a good husband.

"One day when our kids grow up they'll ask why we got divorced. I...I want you to tell them the truth, Bella. I want you to tell them I was a goddamned monster, and you couldn't stand to be with me anymore."

I felt tears falling down my cheeks before I registered that I was weeping. "You are good, Edward ...a good father. I...we still need you."

He walked to the door, defeat in his every step. "Sign the divorce papers. I set you free, Persephone. I always knew I wasn't strong enough, but you were definitely worth the fight."

Thanks for reading.

10 comments:

  1. It's such a pleasure to have you back here. I love LAMTAF, one of the best Mobward fic ever.
    Please, don't wait so long to come back again. You are doing an amazing job at writing,I missed you and your characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UHUHUH A new one. I love that. When Edward is going to be a free spirit and confident again??? I hope to see a next chapter soon, I can't wait. This is one of my favorite stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edward do not!
    Bella went through so much for you, to enter the world of Edward
    she risked her life, Bella is trying to forgive, she wants to start, then Edward ... Edward gave up asking for divorce will shake
    confidence Bella.
    Great chapter, this is my first Mobward.
    Kisses.
    Ludmila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOVE this story! This isn't the ending is it?? Bring it back you still have faitful readers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this story! I'm glad you are still writing it. I dint care that I have to wait for chapters... I just so happy you haven't stopped writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my.. I just cried.. I feel so bad for Edward.. Bella needs to get back together with him or cut him lose..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this story! I'm having withdrawals having been waiting nearly a year for an update...please update soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello are you still out there? I hope you are still writing its been awhile, but I wanted you to know I'm a fan of this story and have been sine FF days.

    ReplyDelete