Saturday, October 20, 2012

Chapter 18: He Won't Go

A/N:  Guess who's back! This chapter will make some angry and some glad. Please let me know what you think. The song has been added to the Playlist. Feel free play around the blog and read the information I posted. 


This story contains graphic sex and adult situations. Please don't read if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Some say I'll be better without you
But they don't know you like I do
Or at least the sides I thought I knew
I can't beg this time
It drags on as I lose my mind
Reminded by things I find
Like notes and clothes you left behind
Wake me up, wake me up when all is done
I won't rise until this battle's won
My dignity's become undone
But I won't go
I can't do it on my own
If this ain't love, then what is?
I'm willing to take the risk

He Won’t Go-Adele

BPOV

“Look at all your cute little fingers and toes. I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since you came into my life. I didn’t know I could be so full of love,” I said to Dante, smiling as he laid his chubby hand on my cheek.

“Ma ma, cookie?” he asked, batting those long lashes which were so much like Edward’s. Cookie was my little lamb’s new favorite word.

“You have me in the palm of your greedy little hands,” I confessed, kissing his round tummy.

After I put on his jammies, we went downstairs to raid the kitchen. Edward had insisted the stairs were too tiring for me in my pregnant state, so I was using the home elevator more to keep the peace. I felt really spoiled and lazy but also pleased we could afford to have nice things.

When we got to the kitchen, Hilda was wiping down the counters. “You two are just in time. There’s a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies straight out of the cooker.”

Dante’s cheeks flushed upon hearing his favorite food. “Hi, cookie,” he said, waving happily.

Hilda smiled brightly at his pet name for her. “He’s getting more charming every day. Why don’t you hand him to me so that you can fix yourself a bowl of pasta?” I passed him over and began serving myself.

Carlisle had been able to definitely confirm twins, but it would be another two and a half weeks before we knew the sex; however, I was still confident they were girls because of my vivid dreams. I also had no doubt it was twins because I’d been eating like a cow.

My little lamb squealed in delight as Hilda put him in his high chair, setting a plate of small cookies on his tray. As usual, he drooled and played with his snack until it was a soppy mess, though, it was nice to see at least some of it made it into his mouth.

“How are you feeling, dear?” Hilda asked. “Mr. Cullen has asked me to keep a close eye on you while he’s gone.”

I stuffed another fork of delicious tortellini primavera with chicken into my mouth before replying. “I just want Bree home. Dante and I wouldn’t be alive without her love and courage. I just wish I could do something, you know?”

Hilda fussed over me for a bit. “Pish posh, dear. She would not want you wasting away from worry or feeling guilty about things you cannot control.”

“I guess you’re right—all of this stress can’t be good for the girls,” I admitted, lightly stroking my expanding stomach.

Later, Dante and I watched and played on the Ipad until he got sleepy. I sang to him, keeping my voice calm. Soon he was out for the night, his little body curled against mine. I slowly drifted to sleep thinking of Edward.

~~LAMTAF~~

I woke up in a cold sweat after having another nightmare about James. Dante was no longer by my side, so I immediately panicked. I was just about to call the emergency number when I heard Edward’s voice across the room.

“So that’s how I learned to play football,” he whispered, while rocking our baby boy in his capable arms.

“When did you get home?” I asked, my voice raspy from sleep.

My husband looked over at me and smirked. “About an hour ago. I leaned down to give you both a kiss, and mi figlio opened his eyes. Then I changed his wet diaper.”

“Thanks,” I said sincerely. “You should have woken me up, though. You must be exhausted.”

He shrugged and laid Dante in his baby bed. I’d had Felix move it into our room because all the Bree and Russian Mafia stuff was bringing up bad memories. Having my little lamb close just made me feel better.

After Dante was settled, Edward went to take a quick shower. He returned wearing black boxer trunks and a white tee. I watched him carefully as he crawled into bed. My body had been craving him since we’d messed around on the yacht, but I felt we both needed to keep things somewhat platonic for the time being.

“Come here,” he demanded, holding his hand out to me.

I crawled over and placed my head on his broad chest. “Was Dante crying? I didn’t even hear him.”

“Nah, he was just whining a little. I didn’t want to wake you up, babydoll.”

Sighing contentedly, I inhaled his scent letting the familiarity of it sooth my troubled mind. “Is Bree still okay? Riley?”

Edward running his thick fingers through my hair had almost lulled me to sleep. “Bree is being kept on a boat. They couldn’t risk taking her by airplane because we have that shit on lockdown. We’re just waiting for the exact location. The ones twho planned this are running scared. Riley is out for blood, and he’s a fucking monster. He’s been gathering information.”

I yawned. “I’ve been so worried, but I trust you to bring her home safely. At least we know she’s not being harmed, right?”

“Yeah, the fucking video feed Riley insisted be set up was a good idea. His uncles are trying to stay on his good side but still force him to marry some bitch he doesn’t know or love. He’s already killed four Bratva for their deceit.”

Edward’s coarse hands began rubbing my inner thigh lazily. My vibrators had been getting a lot of attention the last few days, but it wasn’t what I really wanted in the long run. It was taking all my willpower not to just beg him to fuck me silly.

“So,” I said, my voice cracking, “are you okay?”

“I would be more okay if I was inside of your pussy,” he murmured, flicking his thumb over my lace covered clit.

I moaned like a bitch in heat. “We shouldn’t… Dante is in the room.”

“He can’t hear or see us. Give in, babydoll.”

While I was fighting an internal war, Edward began pulling off my boy shorts. Then he removed my camisole, growling deep in his throat as he ran his hands up and down my sides. The slow burn which always came when we started our foreplay began to scorch my insides.

Feeling bold and sexy, I pulled him back up to me and captured his lips. His mouth tasted sweet and spicy at the same time. Pretty soon, we were rolling across the pure cotton sateen sheets, getting lost in each other. I was bare, but Edward still held himself back.

“Take those off,” I said, pointing at the black fabric covering his glory.

He sobered up quickly. “Bella, I won’t be able to stop myself. Are you sure this is what you want?”

I bit my lip, unsure of the answer. “Um, I think so.”

Edward shook his head and pulled away from me. “Not good enough. Let’s just get some sleep. I have to leave early in the morning.”

“We can still…”

“No, babydoll. The next time I make love to you it will be because we are both on the same fucking page. I want all of you, not just half.”

I rolled away from him and closed my eyes. “You’re probably getting it from somewhere else anyway.”

“What did you fucking say?”

“You heard me.”

Edward easily flipped and maneuvered my body so I ended up across his lap. When I was settled, he began massaging my lower back, occasionally letting his fingertips touch the swell of my ass.

“So beautiful but so goddamn mean. I’m being faithful to you. Why can’t you cut me some fucking slack?”.

“Spank me,” I begged, using the babyish voice he loved.

He muttered, “Fuck,” several times. “You’re killing my sorry ass, babydoll.”

At first he was only just tapping me, but then he built up the intensity. I reached down and started playing with myself. The blows were always followed by a massage, turning me into a puddle of goo. I came two times before he completely stopped.

While he tried to regain his composure, I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. When I got back, Edward was laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. I put my underwear on before joining him. For a long time, neither one of us said anything. It was so quiet I could hear Dante snoring lightly in his baby bed on the other side of our large room.

Edward stood up, pillow in hand. “Goodnight, babydoll. I think it’s best if I sleep in one of the guest rooms tonight. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Night,” I whispered before he closed the door. We were in the same home, yet still so distant.

~~LAMTAF~~


Riley and Edward kept their word and brought Bree home. She was more annoyed than anything, but we were all glad to have her back in the fold. We were also surprised to learn she had gone willingly with her kidnappers. They had been sending her text messages before it happened.

“I had to protect you,” Bree said adamantly, looking at Riley. “They told me the girl’s father had threatened to kill you if you didn’t marry her. I am sorry.”

Riley hugged her close, his hand caressing her cheek indulgently. “I would rather be dead than live without you. No one is ever going to take you away from me again. As soon as you’re ready, we’re getting married. I don’t give a fuck what the Bratva want me to do.”

Bree was beaming with joy. “I love you, Riley.”

A few minutes later, Carlisle had to clear his throat to bring them out of their love bubble, because they were practically dry humping in front of the family. I glanced over at Edward, but he was staring at the floor seemingly deep in thought.

“How did you get out of the bathroom without the guard seeing you?” I asked, my writer’s brain eager to hear more of the story.

She sighed. “I was told to leave my things and go out window. I am sorry I made everyone worry.”

We all assured Bree she’d done nothing wrong. After our talk, it was time for dinner. Esme and Di had prepared a Russian feast. The dining room had even been decorated with amber and gold leaf to remind Bree of her homeland.

My little lamb and Sasha were set up in their high chairs. Both babies loved to be the center of attention and knew just how to make us cater to their every whim, though Sasha had an advantage with the men.

“She’s fucking cute as hell. I can’t wait until my little babydolls are here.” I heard Edward say as Garrett showed off his little angel.

Kate touched my shoulder. “He seems like he’s doing much better,” she said, gesturing to Edward. “How are things between you two?”

I shrugged. “Strained and awkward mostly. I am proud of the way he’s stepping up his daddy responsibilities, though.”

She chuckled. “He’s beginning to look like a natural. I never thought I’d see it. When I first met him, I really thought that he was one of Satan’s henchmen.”

“That’s not far from my first impression of him,” I admitted, remembering how intimidating Edward had seemed behind the huge desk. “He’s changed so much, but it’s just hard to believe he’s for real this time.”

Kate nodded. “Just…trust your heart. I know it sounds corny but that’s what helped me realize Garrett and I could have a future. Sometimes the biggest questions have the simplest answers.”

Throughout dessert, I pondered what she’d said—maybe I was over thinking my relationship with Edward. I mean, we both still loved each other and wanted to raise our kids together. Plus we’d been working hard on our issues in counseling.

He fucks other women and lies all the time. Obviously my heart and my head were not on the same page.

Edward called my name, drawing me out of my inner musings. “I need to talk to you. Let’s take a walk outside.”

I checked on my little lamb, who was in Carlisle’s lap playing with the stethoscope. “He’ll be fine,” Carlisle promised, ticking his grandson’s feet.

I put on a light jacket, and then Edward led me out onto the deck. I felt queasy as my mind conjured up all kinds of awful things he might confess to me. There was just no way our little family could survive another meltdown or suicide attempt.

“What’s this about?” I asked hesitantly.

He exhaled loudly. “I want you to cancel the book tour.”

:”Why? Am I in danger?”

“No, it’s just… The other day I went to kiss you before I left on the Bree mission and you… you mumbled that basic fuckers name in your sleep. Are you really planning to fuck him?”

I felt all the blood leave my face.  “Go to hell, Edward.”

Snarling, he grabbed my upper arm. “Tell me the time and place so I can be there with my fucking SIG. He fucks you and I kill him, Capisce?”

“Maybe I want to know what it’s like to make love to a guy who hasn’t fucked half of the population of the world! You have some nerve acting like this after all the things you’ve done to destroy our marriage,” I said, struggling until he released me.

“I’ve already sent him a warning. He knows what will happen to him if he touches you. His dick wouldn’t even be inside your pussy before I blew his motherfucking brains out. Trust me; I know every move you and he make. Don’t betray me, babydoll.”

I laughed until my stomach hurt. “You can’t honestly be serious. I caught you post coital in a hotel room with a prostitute, yet now you have the nerve to demand I stay loyal to you? We are separated, in case you forgot that tidbit of information.”

“My word is law. Fuck him and he’s dead,” Edward threatened, daring me to argue more.

I rolled my eyes and began walking towards the door. When I looked back, Edward was staring out into the lush greenery. He had his hand in his jacket, probably palming his precious gun. I knew his threat was real, but he had no right to try and put me in a box.

Later, the kids played while the adults talked. Everyone seemed to notice the tension between Edward and I so we were kept apart. Thankfully Jasper was in rare form, cracking jokes and conjuring up his old southern twang.  His buffoonery helped ease my foul mood.

Alice, who loved his cowboy side, was in heaven. “Damn, Jazzy, that was so hot!”

Emmett chuckled at her enthusiasm. “Remember when you used to tell me you wanted to marry a guy with an Irish accent?” he asked her. “Well, you failed.”

Rose huffed. “Don’t feel bad, Ali. I always said I wanted to marry a smart man and look what I ended up with.”

Emmett feigned hurt, earning a kiss from his lovely wife. “At least I’m hot,” he quipped, winking at me. 

“What about you, Bella? What was your dream man when you were young?”

 “I just wanted a simple man that would love me above all others and be faithful.” I admitted, locking eyes with Edward who was listening from across the room. “I obviously failed spectacularly.”

Caius wrapped his arm around my waist and led me away from the others. “Please, fiorellino, try to be civil.”

“It was the truth,” I mumbled, shrugging my shoulders.

I yawned as he helped me sit on the couch next to Bree. Dante, who was in her lap, cooed softly, playing with her angel wing necklace while she talked to him. Sasha was in Riley’s lap, pulling his hair while he pretended to be in excruciating pain.

“Weee, cookie?” my little lamb asked, his emerald eyes working their magic on Bree.

I kissed the top of his head, making a mental note to give him a haircut before his party. “Stop begging for sugar, you little cookie monster.”

Bree laughed. “It is okay. Sasha does the same thing all the time since she learn the word ‘cake’.”

Right on cue, the little girl turned around and asked me for cake. Bree and Riley smiled while Dante tried to repeat Sasha. My little lamb was always trying to keep up with his best friend, but she was older than him; therefore further along in her development.

A few minutes later, Esme and Di cornered me. "We’ve decided Dante’s birthday party is a chance to do something good, so Edward and I are going to open up the mansion and invite our favorite Seattle children’s charities. We also plan to have a private formal dinner which will just be for the family. All of the invitees have confirmed. The children are very excited. I’m estimating there will be around three hundred guests, parents included,” Esme informed me, looking at her phone.

Di smiled brightly, her dark eyes sparkling. “Our piccolo is getting a grand celebration. I can’t believe it’s been a year since he was born.”

“Time goes by so fast. Pretty soon he’ll be a man and won’t need me,” I acknowledged, sniffling as the tears fell.

Esme rubbed my back. “Don’t cry, sweetie. He’ll always need his mother. Besides, you have two more coming along in a few months.”

With the nonnas planning, it looked like my little lamb’s birthday was going to be the social event of the summer. They’d arranged everything from real animals to huge bouncy houses which would be set up on our front lawn. I was a little intimidated by their party planning skills but also grateful that I didn’t have to do it all alone.

~~LAMTAF~~

After I invited Giles in for a nightcap, things progressed quickly. We went to my bedroom, stripping along the way. I practically purred like Onyx when the hairs on his chest brushed against my bare breasts.

“Make love to me,” I begged, wrapping my legs around his waist.

“Of course, babe.”

Giles laid me down on the bed and began stroking my stomach. I spread my legs wide, giving him easy access to my secrets. He winked before lowering his head and sucking my swollen clit into his mouth.

“Oh god,” I cried out, already insane from the pleasure.

Fortunately, Giles got right down to it and helped me mount him. His cock was thick and uncircumcised, which I found incredibly sexy. He tried to put on a condom but I stilled his hand.

“All natural, please,” I said, licking his top lip.

A few seconds later, he was inside of me. I placed my hands on his chest and began riding him hard. He reached up and played with my engorged breasts. I was so hot it didn’t take long for the first orgasm to knock me senseless.

“You’re so bloody beautiful when you come!” he shouted, his fingers digging into my gyrating hips.

Suddenly, a chill went down my spine. I eyeballed Edward as he took off his clothes and climbed into bed with us. Giles, seemingly unfazed, kept up his thrusting rhythm. Edward used lube to open up my rosebud before inserting himself inch by glorious inch. I screamed out like a banshee, drunk on the rapturous pleasure of being double penetrated by two well-endowed men

“Fuck, babydoll, you’re so fucking tight like this,” Edward murmured, grunting as his sweat mixed with mine.

“Fuck me harder! Ungh! Giles… Edward… I’m coming!”

They both sped up their movements, each with a hand on a breast and a finger on my nub. I kissed Giles then angled my head back so I could also kiss Edward. We were moving so rapidly I feared the bed would break.

I felt cold steel being rubbed up and down the crease of my breasts. Ignoring it I kept my eyes closed, figuring it was a ring or something. Then I heard a loud pop and my hands became coated in something thick and sticky—blood.

“I told you I would kill the motherfucker, babydoll. At least he got to experience your pussy one time before he died,” Edward whispered, biting down on my earlobe.

Frightened beyond belief, I looked down to see half of Giles’ head was missing. His uncut cock was still inside of me! I tried to climb off but Edward held me in place, his cock abusing my rosebud as his hands squeezed my breasts painfully.

“I fucking told you. I fucking told you. I fucking told you,” he chanted, plunging into me at a demonic speed.

Despite my fear, I had no choice but to let Edward fuck me in Giles’ blood. Eventually, he flipped me over and reclaimed my pussy. I stared at Giles’ dead body while Edward powerfully pounded my aching core. After Edward came, the cold steel was placed at my temple and I joined Giles in the eternal slumber.

~ ~LAMTAF~~

“Are you okay, Bella?” Angela asked, checking my eyes for distress.

I blushed and glanced over at Giles who was gathering our room key cards. We were in Tacoma for the book tour. Yesterday had been Spokane, which had gone even better than I’d expected. Between Angela’s management and Giles’ business sense, the whole thing was running like a well-oiled machine. Of course, Jane was also staying with me for security as well as a few other men who were stationed around the premises.

The Hotel Murano was beautiful, its walls covered in contemporary art. A few men checked Ang and I out as we passed, but Giles dutifully moved us along. I wasn’t allowed to carry anything except my lightweight Macbook and my purse.

My room turned out to be a beautiful suite on the top floor with a sitting area and attached kitchenette. Jane told me she’d already been advised to fill the fridge with my favorites from home. I smiled when I saw the brand new jars of Nutella and marshmallow fluff.

Since my threesome nightmare, I’d been avoiding being alone with Giles; however, he’d insisted we all go out to dinner to unwind before tomorrow’s event. I was reluctant at first but since Angela and Ben would both be there, I agreed to give it a try.

Jane walked around securing locks and checking windows while I called to check up on my little lamb. Jasper and Alice had been thrilled to get him for a few days, but they were both still learning. Plus I was slightly overprotective and loved hearing the sound of Dante’s voice.

Later, I ran a bath in the Jacuzzi and added all my favorite scents. Then I put my Ipod in the speaker dock, swiveling my hips seductively as a slow jazz melody began to play. I sang along quietly as the smells of vanilla and jasmine permeated the air.

While in the tub, I played with my waterproof vibrator. Moaning, I pinched my nipples and pretended Edward’s cock was between my legs. Mid pump, I was momentarily shocked when the fantasy man became Giles, just as he’d been in the nightmare before the gruesome ending. Was it really possible I wanted them both at the same time?

I’m a slut.

After the bath, I slipped into a red La Perla short silk robe and went to raid the refrigerator. I was just dipping my spoon in a fresh jar of Nutella when I heard the door open.

"I tried to stop him, but you know what he's like," Jane said, rolling her big blue eyes dramatically.

"Who?"

Edward stomped in like a bull getting ready to mate. The full grown beard covering his face along with his overly bright eyes gave him an intensely feral quality. I was so stunned I dropped my spoon.

"Get out," he barked, pointing at Jane.

"Bella?" she asked, waiting for my permission.

"It's okay."

Once she left, I walked across the room and got in Edward's face. He was completely eye-fucking me, and it didn't take long for the bulge in his pants to become obscene.

"You're disgusting," I yelled, trying to cover myself up.

He licked his lips, smirking like he owned the world. "You love it, babydoll. Come here."

I narrowed my eyes and turned around. "Giles and I are going out for dinner to celebrate the signing. Now if you could please..."

Suddenly, I heard the sound of glass shattering. Before I could process what was happening, Edward had me down on the couch, his body covering mine.

"You think that bland fucker can give you what you want? Well you're wrong, Bella!" His body trembled as he yelled in my face.

"He already gave me what I wanted, and it was damn good! You're not the only cock in this city." 

Edward stood up and screamed. I watched in horror as he broke art frames and shredded pillows with his fingernails. I knew that it would probably be best to call Jane, but I had my own pent up aggression issues to deal with at the moment.

“Fine! You want to get mad because I’ve ridden another man’s cock, then I can get mad that you stuck your dick up several women’s asses,” I screeched, throwing couch cushions and papers around the room.

He stopped abruptly. “How could you? When the fuck did it happen, while I was looking for Bree? He’ll be dead before the end of the night.”

“You want to know the truth? I haven’t done anything with Giles or anyone else. I’ve been loyal to you since the day we met but making me the bad guy seems to help you feel better about yourself, so go right ahead, Edward!”

Scowling, I marched into the room and put on my evening wear—a sleeveless midnight blue cocktail dress. I’d gotten my hair cut at a salon in Spokane, so it only came to my shoulders. Edward hadn’t even commented on it or noticed the change in my appearance. After adding red lipstick and eyeliner, I returned to the living room where Jane was helping Edward clean up the mess.

I slipped on my shawl and Louboutin heels. “Jane, order whatever you like under the account.”

“Babydoll,” Edward murmured, his eyes widening when he saw my outfit.

I kept my back to him. “I want you gone by the time I get back to the room. I deserve to have a few days to work on my career without you acting like a child. In case you forgot, you impregnated me. Getting stressed out is a detriment to my health and the health of these babies.”

A bodyguard dressed in a black suit was waiting. “Ma’am,” he greeted, holding the door open for me.

“Thank you,” I said politely as if nothing was wrong.

Edward walked towards me. “Have a good night, babydoll. I love your new hairdo, and you look fantastic. I’m sorry about all of this,” he said sincerely, gesturing at the broken things.

“You’re always sorry.”

~~LAMTAF~~

“All I’m saying is the literary awards’ bodies are out of touch with the readers. Most of the books that receive prizes struggle with sales,” Giles argued, his dark blue eyes twinkling in the candlelight.

“But it’s not about how many people buy it, it’s about telling the story that's inside of you,” I said, giggling when Angela gave me the thumbs up sign from across the table.

Giles raised his wine goblet in a toast. “Ahhh, you’re so wonderfully unspoiled, my dear Swan. I’m the business, you’re the heart. It’s as it should be.”

Angela was tired. Since she had to get up earlier than us, Ben took her back to the hotel room. Giles and I stayed to continue our debate and eat dessert. It had been fun talking to him, because we had so many similar interests. Ever so often, he’d let his fingers graze my knuckles or lean towards me while I talked about the joy of writing.

“I like this cut on you, love. It makes your eyes look even grander,” he declared, playing with a loose strand of my hair.

“Giles…”

He held up his hands. “You can’t fault me for being enamored by a beautiful woman during a candlelit dinner. Why do you continue to fight this attraction? We could be something really great.”

I swallowed a spoonful of decadent sour cherry compote with chocolate sauce before answering. “I’m pregnant with twins. Then there’s Edward…”

Giles kissed the inside of my wrist, his lips lush and soft. “I already told you I would wait. You’re obviously unhappy with your husband, or you wouldn’t even be entertaining the thought, love.”

“You should find someone else. I’m broken,” I whimpered, pulling away.

He cupped my chin, gazing at my lips for a minute. “I’ve wanted to kiss you since the moment we met. I can’t stop the way I feel about you, Bella. Please, give me a chance.”

“I can’t…”

Almost half an hour later, we returned to the hotel lobby. Giles had taken a taxi to the restaurant, but I’d insisted he join me in my chauffeured Lincoln after he paid for dinner. The ride over had been quiet, but he’d held my hand the entire time.

“Well,” I said, not sure how to end the night.” I had a great time.”

“Can I at least accompany you to your room? My mum raised me to be a gentleman.” I nodded.

My bodyguard got into the elevator with us, his eagle eyes never leaving Giles. “You okay, ma’am?”

I smiled. “I’m perfectly fine. Giles is just going to see me to my room. You can take a break if you’d like.”

When we got to my door, the guard checked to make sure Jane was inside before leaving Giles and I alone in the hallway. I grimaced when I heard him mutter something which sounded like, “dead man walking.”

“I don’t think he likes me very much, do you?” Giles asked, making a joke out of the situation.

“He works for my husband, so that’s a negative.”

We stood shuffling our feet, neither of us wanting to leave the other. For once, I decided to throw caution to the wind. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down for a searing kiss. In the beginning he was too shocked to participate, but soon his hands were on my hips.

Giles’ tongue was sweet, less harsh than Edward’s demanding mouth. My publisher had no problem with letting me lead. I was the one to push him against the wall as he slid his hands lower until they cupped my buttocks. I groaned into his mouth, pressing myself into him wantonly.

“Good god, Bella,” he muttered, finally coming up for air.

I stepped back. “Wow. I don’t know what came over me.”

Giles leaned forward and kissed my cheeks. “As much as I’d love to shag you senseless, I know you aren’t ready. I’ll see you tomorrow at the signing. Sweet dreams, love.”

I felt like I was in a trance as I watched him get into the elevator and head back to his suite. I’d really kissed Giles—it wasn’t a dream! As I stood there, I kept waiting for the guilt to come but it never did.

Suddenly, I heard a noise. I looked down the hallway and almost fainted when I saw Edward holding a large gift basket and a bouquet of tulips. He was fuming, practically vibrating with rage. I lowered my head, not ready to face him after what he’d probably just seen me do with Giles.

“Don’t touch him. It was all me. We are legally separated, which means I’m allowed to see other people and so are you.”

Edward dropped everything he was holding, his hands instantly going to his hair. “I fucking hate you, Bella! Does this make you feel better, huh? You’re using him to get back at me and you know it! Two fucking wrongs don’t make a right.”

Jane opened the door. “Everything alright out here?”

“It’s fine,” I answered, catching my husband’s eye. “Edward was just leaving.”

I bet you Giles haters are up in arms but Babydoll does not give a fuck. Let me know your thoughts. I'll be with the Stoli. 

8 comments:

  1. Its all good in the hood. Bella can do what she wants and if she wants to be a dream slut she can. Maybe that what Edward should have done to avoid all this craziness he caused....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to hear (or more likely to read) from you. I was waiting patiently for this new chapter. Bella plays a dangerous game, not for herself but for Giles. It seems that Bella don't love Edward anymore, but he is still deeply in love with her. Or is it only possessiveness ? Don't take too long for an other chapter, you fiction is totally addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow man! you do know how to annoy the shit out of your loyal fans.. That was absolutely shitty move by bella and it seems you are not going to back down till she screwed the vile giles and made the readers mood even shitty! That giles is definitely some sort of other mafia or police spy or has some sort of agenda for sure.. How I wish someone seriousllllly slap some sense into bella before this becomes even more screwed story.. n edward should just shoot that man dead asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Edward have done wrong on her.. but still I cant fucking understand Bella .. she's just an annoying person sometimes!>.. I totally love this story .. thank you for this new chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this chaper at last feisty Bella is back :) raging she's pregnant her & Giles coulda got it on like donkey kong ;) Edward needs a huge serving of humble pie & she's the girl to serve it to him , I love rough Edward he's a total panty soaker keep up the amazing work , I love it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would not let me read chapter 17

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would not let me read chapter 17

    ReplyDelete