Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chapter 17: Can't Be Friends


A/N:  Happy Fourth of July weekend. A special shout out to Isabelbreezy for the song chapter suggestion. Thank you to all that continue to read and review this story. Please play around on the blog, look at the pictures,  and listen to the newest chapter song. I fixed the Add Email link. You will now be able to get an email sent to you when the Blog updates. Please sign up if you haven't. 

There is sex, violence, and bad language in this chapter. Enjoy!


Look what this girl done did to me,
She done cut me off from a good, good love.
She told me that those days were gone (gone, gone, gone)
Now I'm sitting here going half crazy
'Cause I know she still thinks about me too,
And there ain't no way in hell
 That I can be just friends with you (you, you, you)
And I wish we never did it
And I wish we never loved it
And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you
And now ain't no way we can be friends.

Can’t Be Friends-Trey Songz

EPOV

While cruising through the streets of Seattle at night, I spotted my prey. I’d been hard all day thinking about her and how her ass jiggled just right when she walked. This woman had no idea how fucking horny she made me on a daily basis. My damn dick felt like it was about to detach itself from my body and run after the tight pussy in its sight.

Stand down, boy.

I parked at a meter and watched as the ugly motherfucker she had a date with led her down the street. She was a goddess, and he was fucking nuisance. It was warm, so she removed her jacket; which was a wrong move because it just made more fuckers stare at her ass. I picked up a stress ball and squeezed it hard.

“Turn around. Look at me.” Obviously I didn’t have any power over this woman, because she wouldn’t spare me a single glance.

The basic fucker said something which made her smile, and I almost fucking lost my shit. Soon, they made their way to the art gallery. He put his hand on the small of her back, leading her inside the lighted building.

Smirking, I pulled out a bottle of Armani Code and sprayed some on my neck. I remembered she loved the smell of it. Then I popped a mint while artfully styling my messy hair. Healthy living and exercise had made me into some kind of fucking Adonis, so my gray Hugo Boss slacks and black button-down fit just right. Overall, I looked like pure-fucking-sex.

Some bitches on the sidewalk stopped to check me out. I ignored their desperate asses and nodded to my security detail in the restaurant across the street. I pitied any motherfucker dumb enough to put his hands on the Phantom.

After fixing my white, silk tie in the mirror, I jogged across the street. The front door man greeted me with a smile earning himself a Benjamin. Technically I didn’t know the fucking sculptor and had no invite, but Edward Masen-Cullen has never needed a piece of fucking paper to get in a party.

The basic fucker had left the woman to go get her something to drink. She placed her hands on her hips as she stared at some weird art shit which looked like mashed up metal crayons. Her beaded silver dress hugged all the right curves ending just above the knee--and paired with matching heels made her legs look fucking insane. My cock throbbed painfully as I leered at the back of her bare neck. I crept closer and closer until her plump ass was right over my erection.

“Good evening, babydoll.” She jumped and turned around.

“What are you doing here, Edward? This is a private event.” I took in her angry brown eyes before honing in on the tit buffet.

I lowered my head and whispered in her ear, “You’re beautiful. Please let me take you somewhere really private.”

She had the audacity to laugh at me. “You know that’s not going to happen. You shouldn’t even be here. What if Giles sees you?”

“I don’t give a fuck! He’s not in my league.”

“Is there a problem?” Basic fucker asked, walking up to us. I almost punched him in the stomach when he stood protectively next to my babydoll.

Scowling, I looked him dead in the eye and replied, “Yes, there’s a big fucking problem. You’re out on a date with my pregnant wife. What kind of book publisher mixes business with pleasure? She’s not stupid; she’ll never give you any pussy. Besides, you wouldn’t know how to handle it if she did, che cazzo!”

I had a few seconds to gloat before my angel grabbed my hand, pulling me outside. When we got to the alleyway, she let go. Unfortunately, Atwood was right behind us and put himself between me and my wife. I was going to fucking murder the bastard.

“Is it your goal in life to follow me everywhere and embarrass me? Giles and I have a strictly professional relationship and you’re…”

The fucker cleared his throat. “I think I should handle this, Bella.”

She turned her ire on him. “What the hell? You don’t speak for me either. I can deal with this myself!”

“I guess she told you. Come on, babydoll, let’s go somewhere so we can talk.”

“Shut up!”

Giles rolled his shoulders and stepped forward. “I think you should leave now.”

I growled like a fucking animal. “Go to hell, motherfucker!”

He placed one hand on my babydoll’s delicate arm. “It’s your call, love.”

Bella’s eyes widened.  “Um, he’s… I don’t think…”

Before I knew what was happening, he was down on the concrete trying to protect his face from my fists. Clearly Mr. Atwood had had some fight training. He managed to keep me at bay as well as get in some of his own blows. Unfortunately for him, I fought dirty. While he was trying to restrain me, I kicked him in the nuts.

Vaffanculo! She’s fucking mine. Always been mine and always will be. Who the fuck are you? I’ll fucking kill you and feed your dick to one of my Godfather’s pet sharks. You’ve messed with the wrong man!”

Pretty soon, I was being pulled off of basic fucker. My knuckles were raw and there were a few specks of blood on my suit. I continued to yell Italian insults as Felix dragged me away. A few people had stopped to watch, so I was immediately thrown into an SUV with tinted windows. I was so worked up I didn’t notice my babydoll in the seat next to me until she spoke.

“Thanks for ruining my night! I’ve never been so embarrassed. Ugh!” she screamed, putting as much distance as possible between our bodies.

“Sorry.”

“That’s all you have to say,” she snarled, glaring at me. “Giles and I are just friends. We were at a public place, and I assure you absolutely nothing was going to happen tonight.”

I felt my control slipping. “He shouldn’t have put his grubby fucking-hands on you. I’m not just gonna stand and watch…”

My babydoll held up her small hand. “If you care even a little about me, you will go back in there with me and apologize to Giles. After the exhibit is done, I will go out somewhere with you.”

“Will Atwood be our third wheel all night?”

“He’s not a ‘third wheel’, because you and I aren’t on a date. We agreed to be friends, Edward. Do you need to look up the definition?”

I counted to ten and took a deep breath. “Photographic memory over here.”

“Good. Take it or leave,” she muttered before opening her door.

“Fine! Just don’t expect me to make small talk with that asshole.”

After I apologized to Atwood and his artsy fartsy friends, my babydoll let me lead her around the room. Some of the art was really good, but Bella’s ass was the real star of the night. I had to keep walking directly behind her because motherfuckers wanted to test me.

Suddenly, she stopped moving. “Can you back up a little?”

I adjusted myself for the millionth time and moved so I was by her side. “Well, if you didn’t wear shit that makes you look so damn hot I wouldn’t have to reach for my holster every ten minutes.”

“Edward,” she giggled, “nobody is looking at me. I’ve already gained like eight pounds .”

“I wish that was the case. You’re getting juicier in all the right places,” I explained, examining her ass and hips. “Plus I think you might be giving off horny pheromones or some shit.” She rolled her gorgeous brown eyes and continued walking.

“There you are,” Giles said, his voice booming as he led the artist over to us.

My babydoll fucking straightened her dress and smiled. “Hey, I missed you.” Fucking what?

The blonde bitch next to him held her hand out to Bella. “Thank you both for coming to my show.” She was tall and leggy with an accent which hinted she was from Spain.

“It’s lovely,” Bella said while sizing up the competition.

Giles smiled so fucking wide I could count all his teeth. “Bella is one of our best new authors. We’re actually about to go on a book tour soon.”

I ignored him and focused on my angel. She looked jealous as hell, which worried me. It was cute when she was envious over me but not when it was for another man. I felt like my wife didn’t want me anymore.

“Well, it was nice to meet you both. Look around and buy anything you like,” the blonde one said before leaving. Giles said his goodbyes and followed right after her.

“Oh my god! Did you see her? She’s gorgeous,” Bella whisper-yelled as soon as they were out of earshot.

I shrugged. “She was okay, if you like that kind of thing. I thought she looked too skinny.”

Bella looked at me like I was ready to get on the short bus. “Please, Edward. She would totally be your type if she got fake breasts and a deeper tan.”

“Fucking hell! Why do you always throw that shit in my face when I’m trying to be your friend? Why do you care about her anyway?”

My babydoll looked away from me and towards the basic fucker. “I just, um, I think he can do better. He’s a great guy and…”

“Bella, do you like Giles as more than a colleague and friend?” The minute she bit her lip, I knew I wasn’t going to like the answer.

“I have all these mixed up feelings. Me and you… I didn’t have any experience when we met. Everything sexual I’ve experienced has been with you. I just…  I want to know if I could feel a spark somewhere else. Let’s face it, our time is running out.”

“So what, I’m just supposed to sit back and let you fuck another man? Hell no! I would kill him, I wouldn’t be able to stop myself,” I confessed.

Bella’s eyes widened. “Doesn’t that make you a hypocrite? So what, I’m supposed to stay at home and be the good little mother and never have passion again while you move on?”

The conversation was giving me a fucking headache. “I’m not going anywhere, Bella. You make it seem like you’ve already given up on our love.”

“You gave up on us the minute you stuck your dick in all those whores,” she snarled while walking away from me.

I grabbed her arm and spun her around. “Stop it! We’ve been doing well the last few days. I’m following Dr. A’s orders about being open and honest, but that doesn’t mean that we can pick fights with each other.”

“I’ve always been the good girl and look where that got me. Both of my parents are dead, and I married a man who threw me away in less than a year. I’m not saying Giles will be the one, but I don’t want to spend my whole life alone. It will be hard enough finding a man who doesn’t mind all the…”

“Shut up,” I said lowly. “I can’t even stand to hear you speak about fucking some asshole.”

She smirked. “Well, I couldn’t stand to see it, but you showed me anyway. Get off your high horse, Edward. Maybe I need to have a fling to get over you.”

We were near the front door. I gently tugged Bella out into the chilly night air, wrapping my jacket around her shoulders. She protested before letting me lead her to the Phantom. I nodded at my guys to let them know I was ready to leave.

After helping Bella into the passenger seat, I ran to the driver’s side. “Fuck. You really know how to push my buttons,” I mumbled while starting the car.

She pulled down the mirror and began fixing her makeup. “You weren't even supposed to be here tonight. Stop stalking me! It’s neither cute nor funny.”

“Ladies and gentleman: Bella the bitch is back,” I deadpanned, glaring at her.

“Well if I’m a bitch, you made me that way!”

“You know what your real problem is? You want me to fuck you so bad you can’t bear it.”

“Yeah right,” she scoffed.

“Admit it, babydoll, you want me. It makes you angry to want what you shouldn’t so you lash out at every turn,” I said, hoping that she wouldn't hop out of the car and call Jane.

“I have a vibrator,” Bella mumbled flippantly.

“Yeah, but you miss the way it feels. Remember how you used to lose your breath when you felt my dick slide into your warm, wet pussy? Remember…”

She turned around and leveled me with a steely glare. “Remember how you almost raped me? Remember when you lied and began fucking other women? Remember when I walked in on you wrapped up with a junkie hooker? Remember when you fucked both of the whores who worked for you--whores I warned you not to hire. Remember when you overdosed after an orgy and almost gave me a heart attack? Nothing you do in the bedroom could ever make up for all of that!”

“Bella...”

“I wanted to come to you, you know?” she said, sniffling. “When they told me you were in the hospital…even after all the hell you put me through. I didn’t want you to die. They had to sedate me.”

I reached out, trying to offer comfort. “I will never forgive myself for any of that shit. I’m truly sorry, babydoll. I know it’ll take time, but I want you to give me one last chance. Please, don’t leave me just yet.”

I was caught completely off guard by her next question. “Can we spend the night at the lair?”

“Of course! Let’s stop and pick up dinner first. What do you want?”

After refastening her seat belt, she turned to me with eager eyes. “Beef stew and cornbread.”

On the way to Garrett’s restaurant, we talked about mi figlio. His first birthday was happening in two weeks and the women had made plans for an elaborate party to celebrate. There were going to be zoo animals and bouncy houses all over the front yard. I knew it would take time to make up for my neglect, but I hoped Dante was starting to love me as much as I loved him.

For the first time since we got in the Rolls, Bella smiled. “He won’t care what we do as long as Sasha is there. They are so cute! Kate and I walked on them doing a Wiggles dance together. I should probably start planning the wedding.”

“I would be fucking ecstatic if he ends up with her. He’s not going to be anything like me, and for that I’m grateful. You’re doing a great job with him, babydoll.”

An hour later, I was punching in the code for the lair. Bella followed me inside and snuck off to hang up my suit jacket while I put the food in bowls. I took my time and made it all look nice but really I was stalling.

“I really like that new picture you painted with the hands holding the one butterfly,” Bella said, coming up behind me.

“A man should try as hard as he can to capture and hold on to something so rare and beautiful.” The way her face flushed, I think she knew I was talking about our relationship.

“Can you keep my food warm? I’d just like to take a quick shower and change before we eat.”

I gulped imagining my angel naked and wet. “Sure! Do you need me to wash your back?”

“No, but thanks for the offer,” she giggled before exiting.

My cock strained painfully against my pants. We’d made love in the lair so many times it was impossible not to let my mind wallow in the gutter. Sighing, I took out one of the giant ass bottles of water and took a long sip. Then I took my Lithium pills and sat down on the couch. I had a feeling the rest of the night would be heavy, and I needed to keep my shit together.

When Bella returned, I made her up a tray and carried it out to the living room. She’d changed into one of my dark blue Henley’s which fit like a gown on her. I loved the smell of her freshly washed hair she had artfully piled on top of her perfect little head.

“This smells delicious.”

“So do you.”

After an awkward silence, I went to grab my own food. Then I put in a mindless comedy for us to watch while we ate. Bella made the most adorable fucking noises as she consumed her soup. Each time I looked her way, she would ignore me.

“Talk to me, babydoll,” I pleaded pathetically. My balls were already shriveling so I figured I had nothing to lose.

“I’m not being a very good friend to you,” she said, finally making eye contact. “It’s just… I can’t pretend a piece of me isn’t broken. Sometimes I feel so numbI’m not sure I’m even alive.”

I turned the big screen off and turned to her. “It’s all my fucking fault. I wish I would have been courageous and done things differently.”

“I get that you were sick...that you’re still dealing with this illness, but I can’t get my mind past the hurt. You promised me so many things, Edward. Now all I have is this sharp pain in my gut whenever I think about us. It’s so hard for me to even be your friend when some days I can’t stand the sight of you,” she admitted.

“I know, babydoll. I try not to smother you too much, but it’s like I crave your company. I spent most of past few months pushing you away, but now all I want to do is have you closer. It’s so selfish of me to need you this much.”

There was another long stretch of silence as she put her tray on the table. The air was thick with tension, and I half expected Bella to bolt. The pain I saw in her eyes made me want to run away and get fucking high so I wouldn’t care. I hadn’t craved heroin so bad since leaving rehab.

I decided to be honest. “Seeing you like this…it makes me want to relapse. I can almost taste the smack.”

She looked horrified. “Don’t! If you go back to drugs, I’ll have no choice but to ban you from our lives. I need you to be able to handle this without... Please, think of your son.”

“I’m not going to do it, but I wanted you to be aware of my daily struggle. Last night, I had horrible dreams about demons eating my flesh from the inside out. Even with the meds I’m not completely cured. It’ll take time and a lot of effort on my part.” It was best she knew everything before continuing this journey.

“Do you still want to be with other women?” she asked timidly.

I shook my head. “No, that’s one thing I’m clear on. I only want you.”

“Edward,” Bella said, biting her lower lip. “Let’s forget all our problems for a little while and fuck like we used to do. You were right about me missing your cock. I want you buried inside of me all night.”

I hung my head and took a minute to think. My dick didn’t give a flying fuck where this shit was coming from; he just wanted to get wet. My heart felt differently, though. Bella was really at a low point, and sex with me would just make our new friendship more complicated. As much as I joked about friends with benefits, I wanted to do the right thing for once.

“No, you’ll just regret it. We have to be smart about our choices.”

“Right answer. I was testing you, and you passed.”

Around midnight, I put a bunch of pillows between our bodies and climbed into bed. Bella smiled, giving me a chaste kiss on the  cheek. She let me brush out her hair until it shone marvelously in the moonlight. I’d had to knock one out in the bathroom just to be able to sleep in the same bed as my angel.

“Goodnight, Edward.

“Night, babydoll.”

I woke up a little after two in the morning. The pillows had been thrown on the floor and my hand was down Bella’s underwear, my middle finger rubbing her clit. She groaned and pushed her hips back against me. Instantly the beast was awakened.

“Damn it,” I whispered, trying to remember the reason I’d turned down sex earlier.

I felt Bella’s nails digging into my wrist. “What are you doing?” she asked, her voice raspy from sleep.

“I’m so fucking sorry. I didn’t mean to sleep fuck you. I guess my body had a mind of its own…”

She opened her eyes and turned over. “S’okay. Just put the pillows back. I really want to come, but all I can think about is all the other women who have had you. It makes me want to vomit.”

I did as she asked, and then scooted to the farthest side of the bed. “I know. Just go back to sleep. I’m just thankful you wanted to spend the night with me.”

While I contemplated her honest words, she put her hand over my heart. “Thanks for understanding, and um, I’m kind of surprised you never got this tattoo removed.”

“Why would I? I still love you, dolcezza."

“I’m getting the one on my ass covered up. I’m not your property, and you’re not mine. It was stupid in the first place.”

I was glad we weren’t facing so she couldn’t see the tears which fell from my eyes. “Not to me.”

~~LAMTAF~~

Two days later, Marcus arrived in Seattle with a well known Cosa Notra member. It was fucking easy to sneak in shit on private jets, even human beings. I’d gotten the call to meet at the interrogation room and promptly driven over to the docks. It was just fucking smart to do shit there, because all the noise drowned out the screaming.

“Edward, I missed you,” Marcus said, giving me the customary kiss on both cheeks.

I hugged him. “Di is going to be so fucking happy. If it wasn’t for Dante and the family distraction, I think she would have stayed in bed crying.”

“I hated to be away from her but duty called. Speaking of, let’s get this shit over with so I can have reunion sex.”

I grimaced. “You just had to go there. Di is practically my mother.”

He grinned and slapped me on the back. “Well, she’s my wife and we have mind-blowing sex. Lots of it in fact.”

I covered my ears until we got down to the main room. An armed guard opened the thick steel door and stepped aside. Before going in, I put on my mask—the face I showed to other made men. Our kind could sense weakness a mile away, and I didn’t want to give the fucker any reason to think I was soft.

Marcus turned on the lights and roused the sleeping form. The man was covered in bruises and had been hooked up to the electroshock machine. I’d never had it done to me, but I remembered Aro telling me it was like feeling your blood ooze out of every pore. He’d been tortured back before the Volturi took over Chicago.

“Well, well, well,” the fucker said, using his one good eye to stare at me. “I get the honor of seeing Edward Masen again. How’ve you been?”

“Obviously much better than you.”

He laughed, the sound was grotesque because of all the blood in his mouth. “I’m just fine. Unlike your clan, the Cosa is made of soldiers.”

Marcus pressed the button, and soon the room was filled with the scent of fresh burned flesh. “Try again. Tell us what we want to know.” My Godfather was like the Grim Reaper when he got pissed.

“Fuck you,” the ingrate spat.

“Is that what you like?” I asked, leaning towards him. “I have some things I would like to shove up your ass, and trust me, it won’t be pretty.”

“You fucking mutt!” he screamed. “You don’t even deserve to breathe the same air as me. Your father was an abomination, and so are you!”

I jabbed him in the nose, smiling when blood coated his face. “You must have a serious death wish.”

Marcus sat down in a nearby chair and sighed. “You’re only making it worse. You sent an assassin to kill me in Naples. I want to know on whose orders. I don’t think you have the balls to do it yourself.”

“You’ve got lots of enemies,” the fucker shouted, his bravado back in full force.

“Yes, but none of them is bold enough to sign my death warrant.”

I wanted to torture the motherfucker until he talked, but I had a feeling he would die before giving us anything. The trick with men like him was finding out what they held dear and using it against them. On a whim, I pulled out my phone and did a little research in our archives for inspiration.

“Oh by the way, Masen, your wife is fucking hot. Vince keeps a photograph of her in his office. When I get out of here, I’m so going to tap her sweet ass.”

I lunged for him. “Don’t even think about my wife. I fucking castrated the last fucker who thought he could take what was mine. You’ve heard the stories about my suicide mission in Russia, haven’t you?”

Marcus held me back. “Stay calm. He’s just like his father--big talk but no real balls.”

I knocked on the door so that I could take a breather. Campinelli had made no secret of his fascination with Bella, even sending her a diamond necklace for Christmas, but I thought he’d fucking moved on by now. The old adage about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer was right. I’d been caught up in my own bullshit and let him get comfortable, but things were about to change.

After awhile, I did more research and made a phone call. It only took a few minutes to give our men the instructions. I had to do a grand gesture to show the other fuckers we were not playing around with this Mafia business. There were people who thought the Volturi had gotten too comfortable, but our forces were still as ruthless as they’d been back in the day.

Marcus was putting away a small bloody scalpel when I returned. Aro had insisted all his men learn military torture methods, and Marcus was the best. Caius could do it when necessary, but he didn’t enjoy it like his brother. I, on the other hand, was somewhere in between.

I set up the Macbook I’d brought and turned it to face the fucker. He had small cuts all over his chest and salt had been poured in the wounds. His eyes were starting to show surrender--I was glad. I just needed to push him over the edge.

“Your stables in Mexico are being burned as we speak. I bet your sex slaves are gonna be real happy to be done with those barbaric Donkey Shows you make them do every month, you sick bastard.” I watched his eyes glaze over as the screen showed the chaos.

Suddenly, the camera panned to the bloodied body of a black stallion. “Your precious Diablo’s head is going to look amazing in our hunting cabin.”

The fucker screamed like a lunatic. “You killed him! I’m going to kidnap your son and sell him on the fucking black market! I’m going to fuck all the will to live out of your wife. I’m going to…”

I put on my brass knuckles and went to town on breaking his ribs. “You don’t ever fucking threaten my family!” I snarled, only stopping when Marcus pulled me away.

“My godson is about to end your sorry life, so you might as well confess. Who ordered my death?”

Just like that, all the fight was gone from our prisoner. He’d finally accepted his fate. “It’s a collective group of Cosa who want things to go back to the old ways. Some of them were at your Thanksgiving party. You have no idea the Pandora’s box you just opened.”

I stared at the wall until the loud pop of a bullet signified his life was over. Marcus put the smoking gun on the table before we opened the door. The cleanup team was already dressed and covered in plastic. The Volturi would have the body dumped in a public square in Naples to show the others that shit had just gotten real.

“Thank you for joining me today, Edward,” Marcus said, leading me back to the car. “I wasn’t sure you were ready to come back, but you proved me wrong. Let’s leave this ugliness behind and go get our ladies.”

I put my weapons away and left the lot. “He was right about one thing, there will be consequences. If there's even a whiff of someone seeking retaliation, I want the whole family sent to the islands."

Marcus agreed. “The houses are ready just in case, and we have much better escape routes than we had last time. I just hope it won’t come to that. There are some Cosa who wanted that man dead as much as me. He was becoming a liability.

“So, what did you get Bella for Mother’s Day?” He asked, changing the subject. To some, it would seem appalling to talk of such trivial things after ending a man’s life but to us it was normal.

~~LAMTAF~~

All the men had recently fucked up, so Carlisle suggested we spend Mother’s Day weekend out in the Pacific. Our luxury yacht had all the amenities of a mansion, including hired help. Thankfully, the women had been thrilled and quickly agreed.

I helped DC swim around the pool while keeping one eye on my bikini clad wife. The red was sinful against her sun kissed skin. The cold water and our babbling baby were the only things keeping my dick at bay, though I still wanted to throw Bella over my shoulder and take her to one of the bedrooms.

“How you holding up, man?” Jasper asked as I passed Dante to Di and Marcus. My baby boy squealed and flailed his fat arms.

“I’m okay, but I would be better if your wife hadn’t convinced Bella to wear that bikini. My sister is a pain in the ass,” I said good naturally.

He grinned. “In mine, too, but I love her. I think she’s finally forgiven me.”

“Just don’t fuck up again. Alice is special—one of a kind.”

Eventually, I decided to go and search for my babydoll who was curiously absent. On the way, I ran into Bree and Riley. Bree had a brilliant smile on her face as they walked down the stairs towards the pool. I gave Riley the stink eye because it was obvious they’d just been intimate.

“You better be practicing safe sex with my sister,” I warned, causing both of them to sputter and blush.

Pretty soon, I found my angel. She was on the top deck facing the back of the yacht laying on a one of the plush sectionals. I groaned when I realized she was topless. My willpower was becoming almost nonexistent.

“You’re missing all the fun below,” I said, surprising her. “What are you reading?”

She squeaked and quickly covered up her tits. “Oh, just an overrated Austen novel. Giles gave me a first edition of Emma and this cool swan bookmark.” The swan had Bella’s eyes, real feathers, and pearls around its neck. Atwood was a fucking prick.

“Why the fuck would he buy you a Mother’s Day present? Correct me if I’m wrong, but he’s not the father of any of your children.”

She scowled. “No, but he is considerate.”

“And I’m not? You haven’t seen what I got you yet.”

“I’m not comparing you to him, Edward. I just think Giles and I have more in common.”

After a few painful seconds, she walked over to the edge of the boat. I stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. To a stranger, it might just look like Bella had had a little too much to eat, but I knew my little babydolls were growing in her. I lovingly caressed the skin and rubbed my thumb over her bellybutton.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered, nibbling on her ear. “I think about you from the moment I wake up until the minute I close my eyes at night.”

“I miss sleeping on your chest and waking up with you. Why couldn’t our love be enough? I would have died for you.” In that moment, I wished like hell that we could start over.

“You were more than enough, and it’s not your fault I fucked up. I still love you with all my heart, Bella.”

My angel sighed as I began sucking on her exquisite neck. My hands worked their way to her pebbled nipples and squeezed. She made a sound which made my cock jump, and I ground myself into her ass trying to get some relief.

“Do you want me to stop?”

She shook her head. “No…feels good.”

“Hold on to the rail,” I commanded before taking off her bikini bottoms.

“Edward?” Her voice sounded so unsure.

“Don’t worry, babydoll. It’s not about me. I just want you to take your pleasure.”

My rough fingers entered her pussy slowly. Fortunately, she was already wet and swollen. I worked my digits inside of her using my thumb to stimulate the bundle of nerves. I let Bella set the pace and pretty soon she gushed, coating my fingers in sweet honey.

Before she could catch her breath, I carried her back over to the sectional. Bella opened her mouth and eagerly accepted my tongue. By that point, we were dry humping. I massaged her tongue with mine, and then slowly began nibbling on her full bottom lip.

“I think I might come in my shorts,” I said panting.

My little tigress giggled and scraped her nails down my back. “Are you turned on, Mr. Cullen?”

“Fuck yeah!”

I kissed the skin over her thundering heart. She just stared at me sweetly as I began worshiping her body. I suckled her tit, groaning in ecstasy when her milk flooded my mouth. It tasted even better than I remembered.

“Please be gentle. They’re super sensitive.” I kissed between her breasts to let her know  her words had gotten through.

“So perfect,” I said, rolling one of nipples between my fingers.

After lavishing her tits with attention, I moved down to her lower body and spread her legs wide. Her gorgeous pink pussy glistened in the sun. Growling, I rubbed my cheek against the tiny strip of soft hair. “Mine!”

My babydoll placed her small hands in my hair and began massaging the scalp. “For now. What are you going to do with your prize?”

“You tell me.”

“I want you to tongue fuck me like you used to before we fell apart. I’ve been dreaming about your mouth all week. Please,” she begged.

Her wish was my command, so I put her knees over shoulders and went to work. I ate Bella’s pussy out like she was a buffet and I was a fat fucker. Her cries of pleasure only made me work harder-- I put my whole body into the act.

“Ugh! I’m coming,” she warned before I felt her insides grip my fingers.

“Again.”

My babydoll whimpered as I licked her entire slit. Then I blew on her clit, nibbling lightly. Her hands came out of my hair to rest on my shoulders. My tongue lapped at her while my middle finger worked its way into her rosebud.

“Yes,” she screamed. “Touch me there, Edward!”

Soon, my babydoll was so wet I was able to slide two fingers up her ass. She ground her tight pussy into my face, which made it even harder to breath. I’d already made her come twice, but I knew the third time would be the charm.

“I wish my cock was in your ass. Your walls would squeeze me until I squirted my load deep…”

Bella cried out as her whole body vibrated. I tried to hold her down, but she shook so hard I had no choice but to back away. I licked my lips and fingers while watching the orgasm spread over her glowing skin. After the last shudder wracked her body, she passed out.

Whistling happily to myself, I covered her up with a striped beach towel. “I’ve still got it.”

~~LAMTAF~~

After having a delicious catered dinner, we retired to the den where the women had proceeded to open all their gifts. Esme cried when Carlisle told her he was going to start working part time hours so they could spend more time together.

My babydoll squeezed my hands as she looked at the portraits of the private mausoleum I’d had built which would soon house her parent’s tombs. I knew that it gave Bella a sense of peace when she talked to them, and I didn’t want her to have to go away each time she needed to see them.

“Thank you, Edward,” she said, her eyes teary. “I didn’t even know how much I wanted them here until you gave me this.”

I kissed her forehead. “Anything for you, my darling.”

Finally, Rose and Emmett returned to the room. He’d gotten her a real race car and driving lessons with a pro. My sister-in-law had promptly asked us all to watch Colin and Brady while she went to their cabin to thank Emmett properly.

Alice purred and rubbed her nose against Jasper’s. “Just think, next year I’ll probably be a mom! I have so many ideas for a nursery.”

We all laughed as Jasper turned sheet white. “You’ll be a great mother. I can’t wait to have a child with you,” he said, his voice forceful with authority.

“More grand babies,” Esme and Di squealed in unison. Carlisle and Marcus just smiled.

Penny stirred from her spot in Caius’ lap. “Where do babies come from?”

He groaned and looked at Athenadora for help. She shrugged, leaving him to fend for himself. “The stork…”

My babydoll giggled. “What are you going to do when it’s time to give our daughters the talk?”

“Uh,” I said, rubbing the back of my neck, “I have no idea. Good cop, bad cop?”

“Edward!”

Garrett opened the little safety gate to let the babies out of their enclosure. My son made sure Sasha was with him before toddling over to me. I scooped him up off the floor and blew a raspberry on his belly. Our baby loved to eat and it showed.

“How about we give ma ma her last gift?” He pulled my hair, which I took as a yes.

All eyes were on me as one of the hired helpers brought in a large package. Bella’s hands shook as she peeled away the paper. The entire room fell silent when the gift was revealed. I’d drawn Dante running in the field of sunflowers with Onyx at his heels. It was based on a photograph I’d taken of him soon after I returned home.

Bella jumped up and hugged us. “Oh my god! It’s beautiful. Thank you so much.”

Dante managed to attach himself to his mother and began sucking his thumb. I just sat back and listened while my babydoll described the details she liked best about the painting. The solid gold frame had even been engraved to commemorate the day and year. My original plan had been to give Bella jewelry, but Carlisle told me to give her something from the heart. Clearly, my dad knew his shit.

“I’m glad you like it. Te amo. Sempre."

Later that night, after Dante had been fed and put into the sleeping room with the rest of the children, Bella came to my bedroom. I’d been stroking my cock when she knocked on the door. Two cold showers and I was still as hard as fuck.

“I just wanted to say goodnight. This has been a great Mother’s Day.” She sounded a little shy, which caught me off guard.

“You’re a wonderful mom, and you deserve to have nice things.”

My babydoll licked her lips and looked directly at my cock. Of course, he jumped to show her he was still alive. I groaned, covering my lap with a pillow. I had to get Bella out of my room quickly before I embarrassed myself.

“Are you in a lot of pain?” she asked innocently.

“I’m getting used to having constant blue balls,” I replied.

“Will you touch yourself for me?”

My eyes bugged out of my head. “Bella, I don’t think…”

“Don’t think, just do.”

I took off my boxers. Bella grabbed my hand and spit in the palm. I hissed and slowly began stroking my dick. Since I was already turned on, it didn’t take long before a drop of pre-cum appeared. My babydoll reached out and wiped it off.

“Do you still think about me when you masturbate?”

“All the fucking time. Sometimes I watch the videos we made,” I admitted, smirking when she blushed.

“You don’t know how bad I want to climb on top and ride your dick, but I can’t. When I look at it, all I can see is that woman in the hotel room. You were affectionate with her, and that hurt almost as much as knowing you cheated on me.”

I laid my head back against the headboard. “I’m sorry. You should probably go now. I don’t want to cause you any more unnecessary pain.”

She sighed loudly. “No, I want to see you come.”

Hesitantly, I fisted my cock. Bella opened her legs, giving me a fucktastic view of her pussy lips. “Fuck!” I screamed, not sure why she was helping me.

“I chide you about your language, but your dirty mouth was one of the reasons I fell in love with you. It makes me so wet.” When she put her hands in her pussy and stared deep into my eyes, my balls tightened.

“I’m so close, babydoll.

She crawled into my lap and kissed me hard. I didn’t touch her, because I knew that if I did, we’d end up fucking. Bella pulled the hair at the nape of my neck while working her clit furiously. She was only wearing a thin tee, so I could feel her nipples digging into my chest.

“Ungh! Come with me,” she pleaded, biting down on my shoulder.

I pulled off her shirt and rubbed my cock against her smooth stomach. “Holy fucking shit!” I snarled as I coated her with fresh cum.

She shuddered, finding her own release. “That was…”

“Intense,” I said, finishing the thought.

Smiling, she put her fingers in mouth so that I could suck off the juices. Before long, I was sporting wood. My babydoll helped me again, this time coating my dick with her slickness. We kept going until we both passed out from exhaustion. When I woke up the next day, she was gone.

~~LAMTAF~~

The last few days had been strange. Bella was incredibly friendly but acted like what we’d done on the yacht never happened. I’d tried to bring it up more than once, but she’d always just blush and change the subject. Unfortunately, her behavior meant I’d had to go back to cold showers.

I was about to send my babydoll a text when Gina, Marcus, and Caius walked into my office. My campaign manager had finally gotten all the information we needed from Judge Wagner. She was no longer useful to us.

I glared at the ugly bitch. “Gina, you’re fired. I made a mistake with you but it didn’t mean anything. You were just a part of my destruction, but Bella will always be my life. It makes me fucking sick to know I used your skanky ass to hurt my angel. I truly believe karma is real, and I’m getting mine. I almost feel sorry for when the day of reckoning comes for you.”

Marcus cleared his throat before speaking. “We’ve sent the story to Leah. She will break the news live on air at six tonight. Your reputation will be destroyed. The segment will be about Judge Wagner as well as all the other powerful men you’ve slept with...excluding our allies and Edward. If you ever openly speak about any of them, I’ll personally cut out your tongue. Capisce?”

She looked scared out of her mind but managed to nod. “Yes, Sir.”

“I’m glad we’re on the same page. We may not kill women, but we can make your life so bad you’d wish you were dead,” Caius threatened, his eyes glowing with hate.

“Where will I go?”

I took over. “We have a private jet waiting for you at our airstrip. You will be flown to Japan to work for one of our friends in the Yakuza. He runs his outfit like the military and won’t take any shit from you. If I ever see you in Seattle or Chicago, I’ll put you in a room with Bella and let her kick your ass.”

“But…but my life is here,” she whined, looking at us as if we were insane.

“Shut your fucking mouth! You’re lucky we’re not letting them throw you in prison with Wagner,” Marcus hissed.

Caius laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure all your clothes and furniture go to charity. The Yakuza boss will expect you to wear a similar uniform to the one Edward gave you. I want you to know none of the men whom you fucked offered to come to your aid. You’ve spent your whole life being a glorified whore and look where you ended up.”

Gina began to cry. “Will I be expected… Will I be a sex slave?”

“Nope. The boss will use you in a corporate capacity. We don’t participate in human slavery,” I promised.

Minutes later, my godfathers escorted her out of the building. I planned to have a meeting for replacement workers. This time I would include my babydoll in the process and only hire people who she would approve, like I should have done in the first place.

We had upcoming meetings with Polaris and a few other import companies, so I worked late. The sun had started to set, and I only had on one lamp. It didn’t surprise me to see a fucking moth circling the bulb--some things never changed.

Suddenly, there was a flurry of activity at my door. My babydoll ran into my arms. A million things went through my head, the main one being a hope that our son was safe. I rubbed her back as she clung to me like a frightened child.

“What the fuck happened?” I asked, looking up at Felix.

“We have a situation.”

“It’s Bree. She was in her class. The guard followed her to the bathroom, but she never came out. They found her purse and phone in the stall. She’s…she’s been taken, Edward,” Bella wailed, her whole body trembling.

“Oh god.”

Riley stomped into the room and threw a card on my desk. I picked it up, reeling when I saw the Russian bear with a sword in its mouth. It was his family's emblem. I remembered James had had actual bear heads all over his fortress.

“My Uncles took Bree! They want to force me to marry the girl they picked. I failed her,” he sobbed,  his legs giving out. Felix helped him up and lugged him over to the couch.

My babydoll backed away from me and ran to him. He buried his face in her neck and cried like his heart was being ripped out of his chest. “We’ll get her back,” she promised.

“Bree is my sister, and I won’t rest until she’s home. Get yourself together, Riley. It’s time to fuck some shit up.”

Jane came to take Bella home while I went over details with Riley and gave my family a call. Esme and Carlisle were sick with worry. Maggie had already called Liam begging for help, so he’d sent out his top enforcers from Boston. First the Sicilians, and now the Russians again, who would be next? Bree had helped keep my babydoll and son alive when I couldn’t—I would fight a war before I lost her to the goons.

They fucked with the wrong men. Bree is strong and will be safe. I have more surprises up my sleeves. Are you glad to see Gina go? What will happen with Bella and Giles? Stay tuned. Please leave me a review. I'll be with the Stoli. *Huggles*

 

8 comments:

  1. That was SO hot! The LAMTAF I know and love when E/B couldn't resist each other. So many emotions. Pain, comfort, heartbreak, confusion, passion. Giles and Gina need to fuck off already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was so hot and for Edward to reisist Bella , yea he is really serious in making things work. Of course when they masterbated in front of eachother, that was so hot, and that he ate her out and made her come 3 times, they need to be together. They belong to eachother. I know she can't forgive him for what he did to her, but she needs to as least take a chance at it, they were ment for eachother. As for Giles, no , i don't like him for Bella at all. He seems strange in some way. Edward is now again the Edward Bells fell in love with. At least he is trying. Gina, woohooo, she is gone! I want Bella and Edward to finally be together. they are connected in more ways that one. Love this story!!

    the avid reader(sandym)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thiks thats the first time ive ever seen edward resist bella so hard. That man must live in cold showers :P There is something about Giles that just doesn't seem right. And Gina is gone WOO!. I just hope edward and bella find a way back to each other. Dante is one cute baby!!!! :) xox great writing as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great chapter!! Thank you so much for updating. My favorite stories are the ones that don't have a perfect Edward or Bella, it makes for a more juicey storline. You keep up the good work BB!

    SunnyshineyCA <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Bree/Riley!
    I would love to see some more outtakes of their relationship :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant story, I lost about four days reading from the very beginning to here, but now I really need the next chapter, soon please?????????? Thanks Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING! IM READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update please i cant wait to see what happens next

    ReplyDelete