Thursday, February 17, 2011

Naughty Rendezvous: Chapter 7-Sea & the Rhythm (Part 2)

A/N: The second part of Bella's b-day vacation. Short and sweet. Remember to play around the blog where there are pictures and songs from each chapter. Special thanks to Dirty Cheeky Monkeys for letting me squeeze their lemon this week. There's a note about regular chapter updates at the end.


Tonight, we're the sea and the salty breeze

the milk from your breast is on my lips

and lovelier words from your mouth to me

when salty my sweat and fingertips

Our hands they seek the end of afternoon

My hands believe and move over you

Tonight, we're the sea and

the rhythm there

the waves and the wind and night is black

tonight we're the scent of your

long black hair

spread out like your breath

across my back

Your hands they move like waves over me

beneath the moon, tonight, we're the sea

Sea and the Rhythm-Iron and Wine

BPOV

While Edward slept, I decided to go outside and enjoy some of the warm Hawaiian sun. My skin didn't really get dark, but I was developing a nice sun-kissed glow that made me look nice. My little blue bikini, a gift from Alice, barely covered my bottom.

Since we had our own private part of the beach, I took out my top. I thought my breasts still looked pretty good, even though Dante and his daddy didn't give them much time for recovery. I never dreamed that Edward would find breastfeeding so erotic, but my husband was nothing if not full of surprises.

I turned over on my stomach, remembering how it felt when Edward was inside of me. In only a day, we'd had more sex than some people had all year. Every since I met Edward, I'd felt like there was this fire in my blood, and he was the only one that could cool me.

All of a sudden, a large shadow blocked the heat, making me shiver in anticipation. My center instantly became wet as my pulse sped up. It was the scent. Edward always smelled so damn good.

"Why are you out here alone, babydoll? There are predators all around," he whispered, licking the shell of my ear.

I whimpered and tried to sit up, but he held me down on the towel. Slowly, he rubbed his big hands all over my exposed flesh, stopping when he reached the swell of my lower back. I struggled even harder, which earned me a smack on the buttocks.

"Let me turn around," I begged, using all my strength.

Instead of giving me what I wanted, he pulled my hands behind my back. Then, I felt the soft fur of our fuzzy handcuffs encase my wrists. Wantonly, I ground my lower body into the sand. Now that Edward was here, the heat was unbearable.

He pulled off the useless swimsuit bottoms and hit me again. I groaned and pushed my lower body towards him. This time he bit my left ass cheek, sucking the skin when he was done. I felt liquid oozing out of my most sensitive crevice.

"Have you been a bad girl, Bella," he asked, turning my head so that we were face to face.

I nodded vigorously, knowing that he liked this game. "I'm always so naughty, Mr. Cullen. I touched myself again."

His clear green eyes darkened upon hearing the sound of my innocent voice.

He grunted and pulled my hair. "Did you let anyone else touch your pussy?"

I shook my head. "Only you, Mr. Cullen."

"Good."

With no warning, Edward sank into my wet heat, inch by glorious inch. I screamed, writhing beneath him until he was completely sheathed. My husband was so big that I felt him in every part of my body. There was no way I'd ever be able to make love to another man because Edward had spoiled me for life.

"Ungh, Bella. So good. Did you, ungh, like touching yourself? Did you taste it?" he asked, pressing his fingers into my hip bones.

"No…no," I stammered helplessly.

He helped me get on my knees so that he could go deeper. One of his big hands kneaded my milky breast as the other one began playing with my clit. The need to move my hands was so strong that I almost broke my arm.

"Fuck, babydoll. Easy," he grunted, kissing me on the neck.

I lowered my head on the towel, keeping my hips up for Edward. He spread my legs wider and continued to ram deep inside of me. I closed my eyes to savor the sensation. The cool breeze mixed with the warm sun made this the perfect setting for sex.

Pretty soon, my first orgasm hit me hard, curling my toes. Edward cursed and released my shackles. Then, he flipped me over, only pausing a minute before burying his girth back inside of me. Not only was he ten inches long, he was also very thick.

"Open your mouth," he commanded, inserting his index finger inside. "Taste yourself. You taste so damn good. I had to share."

My eyes glazed over as he pulled out, leaned down, and inserted his tongue where his manhood had just been. Dazedly, I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged. Between slurps, he pinched my nipples. I was so close to coming again, but I needed him inside of me this time.

"Shit…. Ungh… Never like this before," he mumbled, blowing on my nub.

I screamed, falling over the edge again. Edward didn't stop, though. His tongue was just as talented as the rest of him. When I didn't think I could take anymore, he kissed my mound and crawled back up my body. I was more than ready, so he easily slid back into my slick heat.

"Mine," he grunted, pounding me into the warm sand.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, Edward," I yelled, scratching my nails down his sweaty back.

With a mighty grunt, he emptied his spunk deep into my womb. After coming down, he rolled us so that I was on top of his chest. My body, soul, and mind were completely consumed with bliss. Without a care in the world, I drifted to sleep under the golden warmth of the sun.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a clear beautiful sky above me. It was a welcome change from the dreary rain and fog that made up most of Seattle's weather. I stretched, feeling incredibly good, then blushed when I remembered how I came to be out here. Edward had a gift.

Sitting up, I looked for my husband. He was easy to spot, out in the waves swimming. His big, powerful body even moved masterfully underwater. I watched him for a few minutes before pulling out my phone. I'd dreamed of my baby boy and needed to hear him, even if it was just his soft breathing.

Esme picked up on the second ring. Dante was indeed asleep, but she promised that she'd text me a few pictures. She also held the phone close to his head so I could hear him. He sounded like he was sleeping peacefully. After a few love words, I hung up.

While I'd been sleeping, Edward brought a futon and blankets for me to lie on. I stood up, putting my teeny bikini back on, and walked to the water. It was warm, relaxing me as I waded out to join him.

"Edward," I called, diving.

He came up sputtering and hugged me gently. "Babydoll, you need to rest longer. Did you have a good nap?"

I smiled. "I did, but I missed you."

The man had a crooked grin that would own me for the rest of my life. "Did you?"

We played in the water for hours. Edward would pick me up and toss me in the waves as I tried to get away. I was an excellent swimmer, but he was faster. There were soft touches, breast grabs, and gentle caresses that made me feel really loved.

After our play, we dried off and went back to the house. Edward wanted to make love again, but I wanted to go out. He seemed put off until I mentioned lingerie shopping. Then, he was all ears.

"We'll go on one condition, Bella." I nodded. "You'll have the vibrating egg inside of you again. I own your pussy in public. Deal?"

I dropped my panties and spread my legs. "Put in it, Mr. Cullen."

EPOV

How in the hell did a shithead like me get so fucking lucky? My babydoll was willing to try anything, and I mean any-fucking-thing, at least once. She'd come a long way from the untouched virgin, but she still had this innocence about her that drove me wild.

I wasted no time in getting the fucking egg and putting it inside of her. She was still wet from playing in the water so it slid in easily. I hadn't had this much fun in a long damn time. Usually, I spent vacations wasted and fucking random bitches. Having the woman I loved here with me was so much better.

Later, we took separate showers. I had sand in every crevice of my body. Making love on the beach was romantic while it happened, but it was bitch to clean up afterwards. Thankfully, I was able to get clean again but my dick was hard again.

Down, boy," I commanded, looking at it in the mirror. Bella was going to be the death of me. Groaning, I put on a fresh designer outfit.

After Bella changed into a somewhat appropriate outfit, a dark jean skirt and a purple blouse, I called the driver. Ten minutes later, our car was out front. Bella licked my bottom lip before climbing into the car, giving me a nice view of her ass.

"I'm fucking dead," I mumbled, sliding in after her.

The minute the door was closed, we were all over each other. The car had privacy glass so my chauffeur couldn't hear or see what was happening in back. I was thankful for that shit because Bella kept trying to take her clothes off.

"Press. The. Button," she screamed, clawing at my hands.

I nibbled on her ear while sliding a finger over her silken underwear. "Not yet. Be good and I'll give you what you want."

All too soon, the driver was knocking on the window. I helped redo Bella's buttons and helped her out of the car. She ignored the driver and looked up at me for a kiss. As a pussy-whipped motherfucker, I obliged her, sucking on her tongue a little before letting go.

We were at one of Kapalua's most exclusive malls. I was dressed in jeans in jeans and a white polo. My custom made emerald and gold Audemar Piguet watched screamed money. It didn't hold a candle to my Tungsten wedding ring, though. That was from my babydoll's heart, and therefore priceless.

As we walked to the boutique, I kept my arm around Bella. She was oblivious to the fuckers that were staring at her legs, tits, and ass. It made me want to take her home and forget the whole fucking thing. Angrily, I pressed the vibrator remote.

Bella halted, turning back to look at me. "Not now, Edward. Jesus," she panted, trying to get herself together.

Luckily, we made it to the lingerie place without incident. There were just three other customers inside. One was an old fucking sugar daddy with his young wife, and the other single woman browsing. Both women sized me up as I passed. The old fucker was falling asleep in his chair. I ignored them all.

The saleswoman had long dark hair and breasts that couldn't be contained in her small black dress. She didn't seem too interested in me but practically broke her long legs getting to Bella. I was quickly learning that my wife was some kind of a lesbian magnate.

Just what I fucking need, I thought sarcastically.

We ended up picking out several items. Then, the clerk led us to the back. I gave her my Black card and dismissed her. She looked sad to go, but I didn't need a fucking audience. My babydoll's assets were for my eyes only.

"How do you like this one?" Bella asked, modeling a pink panty and bra set.

I adjusted my throbbing cock before answering. "It's nice."

She went back in the room and put on another outfit. This one was a black and red corset with matching thong. I pressed the button, which made Bella clench her legs and cry out. In an instant, she was in my lap, working her body against mine. I use the remote one more time and put it away again.

"No fair," Bella whimpered, getting up and returning to the room.

While I waited, I let myself indulge in a little lesbian fantasy that involved my angel and the clerk. I didn't share, but two women going at it was fucking hot to think about. Even though I was domesticated now, I still had a cock.

The vision began with tiny, pale babydoll crushing her heaving tits against the dark skinned Hawaiian woman as I watched from a corner. They would lick each other's pussies for hours, and then, begin scissoring hard, their contrasting limps tangled together in ecstasy.

"Edward, are you okay?" Bella asked, looking down at my crotch. She was in just a red thong with her hands over her breasts.

Like an animal, I unzipped my pants and whipped my dick out. It fucking hurt. Bella's eyes lit up as she walked over to me. We were only separated by a privacy curtain. I knew that no one would bother me, though. My men were around the Mall, just in case we needed protection.

My babydoll bent over in front of me. I rummaged through my jacket and found some lube. Then I rubbed some on her and on me. Slowly but surely, I slid my hunk of meat into her ass. She was incredibly tight because of the egg that was still in her pussy.

I gave her a few jolts to loosen her up while she tried to adjust. Pretty soon, she was riding me as I squeezed her tits. We were both trying to stay quiet, but the shit was good. Forcefully, I pushed up into Bella. She groaned and wrapped my arms around her torso.

Soon, our movements became desperate. She would lift her hips all the way up and then slam down on me. I sucked on the delicate skin of her back, mumbling gibberish in Italian.

"I'm coming, Edward," she shouted, a minute before she did.

Burying my nose in her ocean-scented hair, I spewed my load deep inside of her.

"I love you, babydoll," I said, helping her up. She took the egg out and placed it in my mouth. It was the best fucking treat I'd ever gotten at the Mall, and I told her that. Giggling, she went back into the dressing room.

I ended up buying her everything that we'd picked out. As usual, Bella tried to pay, but I didn't let her. The saleswoman touched my babydoll's hand as she handed her the bag. That was as fucking close as the lesbian fantasy would ever get. We shopped for a few more hours before heading home.

Later that night, I made us a nice dinner. My babydoll got the computer set up so we could say hi to our son. He was so fucking happy to see and hear our voices. I was beginning to side with Bella; a week without D.C. was torture.

The next few days, we did little more than make love, dance, eat, and swim. My babydoll got a nice little tan and had a wonderful time. We ate her blue Tiffany box style birthday cake under the stars and talked about the past and the future. I just hoped that we'd always love each other like this.

By the time the last night came, we'd fucked all over the house and the beach, which meant I was going to put in an offer. Part of me was still upset that the mansion where I'd proposed wasn't for sale. Pretty soon, she's have her own custom designed mansion from me, but I wanted her to have all of our special vacations houses, too.

"Let's sleep outside tonight," Bella suggested, prying my hands from her breasts, where they'd been for the last hour.

Because I was needy, I followed her into the bathroom. "It's fine with me. This has been fucking amazing, but I miss D.C."

She turned on the sink and winked at me. "It was perfect, Edward, but it's time to go home."

After dinner, my little tigress got frisky. She got down on her knees and sucked me off until I was clawing at the sand. When I came down, I looked over at her. She looked so beautiful under the glow of the moon.

"Make love to me," she whispered, opening her arms.

I inserted my body between her legs and licked her collarbones, delighting in the taste of her sweet skin. Then, we explored each other's mouths. Our tongues did the familiar dance was our lower bodies mimicked the action.

My babydoll offered her breasts to me. I leaned down and sucked until I tasted the first drop of her sweet mother's milk. She gently laid her fingers in my hair and began scratching my scalp. The action always made me purr like a lion.

"Ti amo, babydoll," I grunted, sliding my cock deep into her very wet pussy.

She writhed and wrapped her legs around me. "I love you too, dear husband."

As the waves crashed on the beach, I thrust and plowed Bella's paradise until she was screaming my name. Each mark she made on my fucking back spurred me on. She was reaching her second crescendo when I stopped.

"Open your eyes, beautiful," I whispered calmly.

Her big, brown eyes were even more mesmerizing among the glow of the moon and stars. The way she looked at me, with so much love and trust was my undoing. After two more hard pumps, I emptied my seed inside of her. My babydoll's spasmed for a long time as if she didn't want to let me go. Finally, with a loud scream, she stilled.

"Too much," she moaned, rubbing her hands down my spine.

I kissed her left breast. "Never enough. I'll never get my fill, Bella."

While my babydoll slept, I cherished her naked body. Every inch of her was precious to me. All of my life I'd been a fuck up, but I prayed that I never messed up so bad that I'd lose my angel and reason for living.


Ah, the happy days, There will be two regular LAMTAF updates. One Friday and the other on Sunday. It's a gift from me for the long wait, but I'm not sure how happy you'll be once you read them. Reviews get a walk on the beach with Donward in their dreams. People who don't review get old sugar daddy kisses. It's always your choice. Choose to click. Huggles

10 comments:

  1. Very nice...I loved this, they really really had a great time while they were away. They are just so good together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) This cheered me up. Nice time for them before bit of drama.
    Look forward to other updates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the days where they were happy! I loved the update so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah hottest beach sex ever..hottest lingerie shop sex ever...just hottest everything b!

    lex =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it and Thanks for the good stuff before the bad I hope your feeling better Tonight was soup night and it was good Have a wonderfull weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sitting on the edge waiting for a new chapter now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the smuttake, such a change from what's going on in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "While my babydoll slept, I cherished her naked body. Every inch of her was precious to me. All of my life I'd been a fuck up, but I prayed that I never messed up so bad that I'd lose my angel and reason for living."
    Too bad Edward is such a slow learner hheheheh sorry its justs I'm pissed with Mobward about Chicago bullshit...anyways as usual B you are the QUEEN OF SMUT among other things ;)
    I love it...can you say HOTTTTTTTT!
    The sex on the sand...the ball...the ass fucking on the store...ughn...as Tina Turner would say YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST! BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!
    Now I'm gonna spent all this sex vibe with my boytoy! Gotta go...
    see ya...
    huggles
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! You are the Goddess of lemons!!! I need several cold showers now cause my bf is out of town!!! More please ;)

    ReplyDelete