Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chapter 9: You and Me

"All of the things that I want to say
just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping inwards
you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here
cause it's you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to prove
and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you
there's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
everything she does is beautiful
everything she does is right."

You and Me--Lifehouse

EPOV

"Babydoll, wake up. You're having a bad dream."

Bella had been writhing in her sleep and she was starting to make these pathetic whimpering noises. It made me fucking angry to know something plagued her in her dreams and I was helpless to stop it. She curled further into my chest. I shook her once more and she woke up. It took her a minute to focus on my face but when she did, she smiled, her beautiful doe eyes looking up at me. Never in my life would I get used to the fact that such a pure and innocent creature loved my sorry ass.

Bella sat up and put her small hands on my chest. "I'm so sorry, Edward. I've been having more nightmares lately. I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep."

She looked tired as fuck, and I could still see the dried tears on her silken cheeks. I couldn't stand to see my babydoll sad. The fact that she was in pain made me feel like a knife was being slashed through my heart. I would do anything in my fucking power to make her happy.

I took her hand from my chest and kissed her palm. "Babydoll, you don't need to apologize. You were there for me when I had a nightmare, and I'm here for you now. Tell me why you can't sleep, darling?"

She just sat there, staring at our intertwined hands. She seemed to be in some kind of fucking trance.
"Edward… I… just… hold me."

I sat up and pulled her to my chest. She put her head in the crook of my neck and drifted back to sleep. Her glorious scent surrounded me, and I could feel her steady heart beat. I held onto my babydoll for dear life, because I knew that my presence would somehow soothe her.

After Bella's nightmare, I couldn't get back to sleep. I just lay holding her and thinking about the past few days. I had nearly lost my babydoll before the dinner party because I had acted like a goddamn stupid motherfucker. That day she had been in the kitchen making breakfast after giving me the blowjob of a lifetime, and I had fucking yelled at her and pushed her away.

I had been so angry when I thought about my sweet babydoll holding that gun, the same gun I used to kill the man that killed my father. Something had snapped inside of me, and I lashed out at Bella because she was the only other person there.

I accused her of not trusting me. I fucking demanded that she do shit or else. I knew how stubborn Bella was and yet I goaded her on. The kicker had been when I inadvertently called her a cunt. She had balled her tiny little fist up and clipped me damn hard on the jaw. I saw fucking red, and if it had been anyone else besides my babydoll, I might have kicked their ass. It was good that Bella stood up to me. Oftentimes, I was a controlling, chauvinistic, arrogant motherfucker. No one had ever called me on my bullshit before my babydoll.

In that bedroom, I had thought that she was going to leave me forever. When she turned me down, I was scared shitless. I had taken her to the meadow and told her everything. I would never forget the look in her beautiful chocolate eyes when she accepted all of me for who I was. I had gone and done the most bitch ass shit in history and carved our initials in a tree, but Bella seemed to like that shit, so it was worth it in the end.

She had been so beautiful in the meadow, with her white babydoll dress and those fucking sparkly hair clips. Her outfit and hair made her look so young and carefree. I felt like a fucking pedophile groping her tight little body in that swing. I'd never been a religious motherfucker, but I felt like going to some kind of church and thanking whatever god it was that sent my fucking angel to me. That night I made up with my family, and we put the past behind us. For the first time in my life, I felt like I belonged.

Emmett had set me up with an anger management class. I already went to one session and I liked the guy that taught it. His name was Sam, and he was a huge Native American motherfucker with all kinds of tattoos. He was a fucking hard ass, ex military and shit. He had said something to piss me off the first day and I'd gone off into a temper tantrum. He pulled some kind of martial arts move thaylaid flat on my ass. From that day on, he had my respect.

Sam used traditional psychological tools for anger management, but he also used some of the Native traditions. That motherfucker looked like he chewed fucking nails for breakfast, but when his wife and little girl dropped by to visit him, he turned into the most pussy whipped motherfucker around. That had made me laugh, so I signed up for six more sessions. I was determined to improve my goddamned disposition so Bella could stop kicking my ass all the time. Although, a part of me did get off on her going all dominatrix on me.

Fortunately, Carlisle had saved my relationship with my babydoll. It had been him I talked to after Bella went upstairs. He convinced me that if I wanted her love and forgiveness, I was going to have to tell her the truth. We discussed women, love, and feelings. Before or talk, I'd always thought Dr. Cullen was a pussy whipped
 motherfucker, but he was deep. He really was a good man and my mom was lucky to have him. The way he talked about her, you could tell that she was his life. I had even made plans to go fishing with him, Em, and Jasper, which was something I would have never done before Bella.

Even fucking Rosalie liked my Bella, and lord knows that bitch was hard to please. My babydoll had taken her car to Rose's shop the other day, and they had lunch. I knew this because I had the personal bodyguard to follow her. I hated it when she went out her own, but she was so fucking stubborn. Because Rose and my babydoll seemed to be becoming great friends, I was going to have to make a point and be nice to the bitch, even though I still fucking hated her. Rose fucking called me Slutward for the past three years, but she was sweet  to Bella, and that was all that really fucking mattered.

Seeing my mom so fucking happy had been another highlight of the day. I knew that Esme carried around guilt for what I had become, but I didn't know how deep it was until Bella told me about the conversation they had had inside the gazebo. Knowing that my mom had finally found some peace for our past made me feel ecstatic. We now had a bond that we never had before. There was still a lot of work for me to do, but I knew that I was on the right track.

My relationship with Jasper was also much better. He was doing an excellent job at my club, and I was pretty sure that he and Ali would be getting married soon. Bella thought the sun rose and set on her brother, so I was determined to stay in that fucker's good graces.

Jasper and I soon discovered that we have a lot in common. We both enjoyed war history, chess, and classical music. Bella called us geriatrics, because in her opinion, we acted like sixty year olds. I took offense at that, and in retaliation I took off my shirt and asked if my chest looked sixty. As usual, my babydoll had stared transfixed at my pecs until her face turned tomato red. I would never get over her fucking sexy as hell blush. I fucking licked her cheeks so much that she was going to start chafing soon.

Bella had surprised me the night of the dinner party. She incorrectly thought that Gianna was my girlfriend. I had seen the hurt, jealousy, and hate in her eyes when she saw us together. I hadn't wanted to bring Gianna, but she'd made up some story about fighting with Caius, and I agreed to let her meet Bella.

The truth was that Marcus and Caius sent Gianna to spy on me. That gossiping motherfucker Demetri had let it slip that I was infatuated with my new secretary, and the Volturi were interested. Caius sent Gianna because her father had been a made man, and she was good at reading people. She had confessed it all to me in the garden and apologized for having to do it.

Gianna thought Bella was beautiful and not at all like the bitches that I usually fucked. I had told her of my love for Bella and the romantic in her had come out. She had taken an early flight back to Chicago and told Caius and Marcus the good news. Yesterday, Marcus sent a fucking diamond pendant for my babydoll, but I hadn't given it to her yet. I knew she didn't like expensive shit, and I was not sure how she'd react to finding out that they knew about our relationship.

I leaned over and kissed Bella's forehead. She sighed and snuggled into me. I heard her muttering something in her sleep. She had a tendency to sleep talk and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. "Edward, more please. Feels good. Don't stop."

I looked down at her to see if she was awake, but her eyes were closed and she appeared to be asleep. Every cell in my dick wanted me to wake her up and demonstrate what felt good, but she needed all the fucking rest that she could get. One of her small hands drifted to my upper thigh and my cock became so hard that it felt like hot steel.

That was another one of my current problems. I hadn't made love to Bella yet, and my dick was in a fucking frenzy. I didn't blame it really, with all the willing temptation nearby every night.

Usually, I fucked a bitch and never saw her again, but Bella was special. She was mine for life. She was also a fucking virgin, so I wanted her first time to be memorable and special. Her birthday was coming up in about a week and I was planning on popping her cherry on that day.

Mom and Ali were helping me set up a special trip to Italy that I was planning for Bella. She'd never been out of the country. I knew she was going to fucking cream herself when she saw the villa we'd be staying at in Tuscany.

My babydoll hadn't been making my decision to wait easy, though. She fucking threw herself at me, and I had so little willpower. Bella was becoming so goddamn sexy that just her presence in a room made me leak.
The first time I met her, I misjudged her as a prude. She was far from that; it just took the right fucker to bring it out into the open. Bella's reactions, movements, and body were naturally sexual. I had whores in the club downstairs that couldn't hold a candle to my babydoll's sexiness, and we hadn't even properly fucked.

I wasn't the only motherfucker who noticed her either. I caught guys eye-fucking her all the goddamned time. I almost hated to take her out in public. She called me Caveward because of my possesiveness, but those fuckers should have better than to visually covet another man's woman.

All of a sudden, Bella's hot little hand started to creep higher. I contemplated waking her up again, but I decided to try to sleep and just ignore her attempts to molest me. I moved her hand back to my chest, closed my eyes, and drifted away to dreamland.

When I woke up, my babydoll was gone. I panicked for a minute, but then I smelled something heavenly cooking and realized that she was in the kitchen. We'd stayed another night in my lair because Bella likeed it, and it was pretty cozy. It had become her second home.

I loved having her with me. I'd even finally managed to convince her to move some of her stuff in, so now there was a bunch of feminine shit in my fucking bathroom. I'd become such a dopey ass motherfucker that when I saw her body wash in my medicine cabinet, I fucking smiled. If anyone would have told me I would care about fucking shit like that, I would have taken them to the nearest mental hospital.

I went into the kitchen to see the object of my affection in person. She was standing near the stove reading a book. She had on one of my long sleeved Harvard t-shirts and a pair of my white gym socks. I loved seeing my babydoll in my clothes. It stirred something primal in me. Maybe I was a Caveward after all.

Smirking, I walked over and took the book out of her hand. "Gotcha."

"Hey, I was getting to the good part." Her cute little nose scrunched up and she pouted her lips.

I picked her up and sucked on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and fisted her hands in my hair, pulling me closer. "Mmm, Edward, you taste so good." That compliment went straight to my dick. I licked inside her hot sweet mouth for a few minutes before setting her back down on her feet.

"What are you cooking, babydoll? It smells fucking delicious."

She gave me a sexy smile and then went over to the stove. She lifted a portion of food on a fork, brought it over to me, and put it in my mouth. She looked so hot standing there in front of me that I almost forgot to breathe. I shook my head when I realized she was saying something.

"It's a western omelet with real steak. I hope you like it."

Of course I liked it, I liked everything she made. "It's fucking perfect. I love you, babydoll." Bella just stood there staring into my eyes and blushing. I left her to finish the cooking while I worked on some financial shit.

Bella had quickly become the most important person in my life, so it was time that I started making plans for our future. I knew that eventually I was going to have to introduce her to Marcus and Caius in person, because I planned on proposing to Bella soon. She'd be joining my world, so there were some things I was going to need to teach her. My tigress was tough, and she could handle shit. Knowing that was the only thing that gave me the courage to make her mine. We were fated or some shit. There was no way my life would have continued if I hadn't met her.

The club and my investments were making me a lot of money. I wanted to buy my babydoll something special. The only problem was I didn't know what she liked, and she wouldn't fucking ask for anything either. Ever time I brought up some item that other bitches were fawning over, Bella seemed uninterested. I was busy racking my brains for ideas when suddenly it came to me, the perfect gift for her.

I got the number for a real estate agency in Forks and set everything up. I was going to take my babydoll to visit her hometown and the cemetery where her parents were buried. This week was the anniversary of her mother's death; I had a feeling that was the reason she'd been having those goddamn nightmares every night. We could leave Friday and spend the whole weekend. I rented a spacious cabin and gave the agent special instructions to make sure it was cleaned and fully stocked. Hopefully, Bella would be able put the past behind her so that we could move on with our future.

After the arrangements for the trip were finalized, I went back into the kitchen. Bella had set everything up on the table and was back to reading her book. I walked over and sat down next to her. She had already made me a plate, so I began eating. The silence started to get to me. I was a little pissed that she was paying more attention to her book than me.

"Put the book down, babydoll. Eat your food and talk to me."

She looked like a frightened deer that had been caught in the headlights. "I'm sorry, Edward. I just really wanted to finish this before work tonight. What do you want to talk about?"

I wanted to talk about us, our future, her nightmares, why she was shutting me out, however, I kept all of that to myself because I didn't want to get into a fight so early in the morning. I looked over at Bella to see she was now eating vigorously. When she was halfway through, she put her fork down. Her mouth opened and closed a few times. It looked like she wanted to say something but kept changing her mind.

"Edward, why haven't you made love to me? I know you've been with lots of women and I probably won't compare, but I still thought…  Never mind." She looked so fucking depressed that it broke my heart. She honestly thought I didn't want her, or that those other bitches were better. Fuck that shit.
 
"Babydoll, you're so far above and beyond all those other women that it's laughable. They are my past. They meant nothing to me. You are my future, and you mean everything. I want our first time to be memorable and special for the both of us. Trust that I have a plan, and you will be thoroughly deflowered soon. I love you, Bella. You are mine forever. You are the only woman I will ever hold, make love to, kiss, or touch for the rest of my life.

"For your first time, I want to wait and make it something you won't ever forget. Please don't think that makes me want you any less. I ache for you, babydoll." I hoped that my confession would alleviate her fears and help her to understand why I wanted to wait.

Bella stood up and came to sit in my lap. She had a small smile on her face. Her eyes were glassy and heavy lidded. "I love you so much, Edward. You are the sweetest man in the world. You like people to think you're a tough guy, but underneath it all, you're a gummy bear. That could be your new pet name; gummy bear."

I was about to protest when she silenced me with light kisses all over my face. She ended the kiss on my lips, taking time to suck on my top lip for a minute. Bella made me feel special and extremely happy. I loved it when she teased me.

"You will not call me gummy bear. I may be pussy whipped, but I have to draw the line somewhere. No grown man wants to be called a candy ass name like that."

Bella just giggled and mumbled something about 'soft on the inside.' I patted her on the ass as she stood up to clean up our dishes. She never let me help her, but I always enjoyed the view.

After breakfast, Bella and I went into the living room and cuddled. We found a Dr. Who marathon on TV and vegged out to watch it. I alternated between tickling Bella and doing impressions of the characters. I had her cracking up, and it felt fucking fantastic to hear her beautiful laugh again. She was trying to fight me off because she was laughing too hard. My dick was fucking hard as a rock, but I didn't want to ruin our moment with sex. We already had a strong physical attraction.

"Edward, I have a surprise for you tonight after work." I looked down at Bella. She had a sly look in her eyes.  

This can't be good.

"What is it? Can you give me a hint?" My hands were lightly resting on her ribs. I felt her heartbeat speed up as her eyes got wide.

"Um..no..it's a surprise for you. You just have to be good and wait."

Now I was really fucking curious. What kind of shit was she planning? She had that stubborn look in her eye, so I didn't bother pushing the issue further. I would find out soon enough. Soon, she curled up with her back to me and continued watching TV.

An hour later, Bella fell asleep in my arms. I put her in our bed, locked up the lair, and went down to talk to Demetri. I planned on letting Bella sleep until lunchtime so she wouldn't be too sluggish tonight.

D had a shit eating grin on his face. "Hey, boss, you look properly fucked this morning. Is the lovely Bella the reason you kept me waiting so long?"

Obviously this fucker forgot about his last beating. "Shut the fuck up, D. I don't want you noticing how lovely Bella is. She is mine. I'll kick your ass again if you touch one hair on her pretty little head."

He conceded by throwing his hands up, but he still had a tiny little smirk on his lips, and I wanted to punch it off. "Point taken, Capo."

I smiled at the Italian name for Chief. Luckily, I was fluent in French, Italian, Greek, and Spanish. I picked that shit up easily because of my photographic memory. I was looking forward to taking Bella to all those countries and dazzling her with my skills.

Demetri and I went over the shipment of drugs that was coming into the club. A large amount of marijuana was due, and he wanted to know if I needed to take some off the top. I declined because since Bella and I declared ourselves, I hadn't touched that shit. Lately, I even felt bad about trafficking hard drugs through the club. I didn't want that shit near my babydoll, so I was going to talk about it with the Volturi during our next meeting.

By the time we finished, it was close to one. Demetri told me to tell Bella that he said hello and would drop by to see her tonight. I gave him a hard glare and the finger before getting in the elevator to go upstairs. I typed the code in my keypad and entered the lair.

Bella wasn't in bed, but I could hear the shower running. I contemplated going in and joining her but decided against it. I wanted to take her out for lunch and if we showered together, we'd never get out of the apartment. I sat down on the bed and put on some music while I waited for her to finish. I would take a quick shower, change, and then we would be off. I was planning on taking her to an authentic Spanish restaurant that one of my good friends owned.

Suddenly, my babydoll stepped out of the bathroom in the tiniest fucking towel known to man. Small droplets of water were all over her lightly flushed skin. She made her way over to me and I smiled. I thought she was about to shoo me out so she could get dressed. I was getting up to leave but she blocked my path and fucking dropped the goddamned towel. I froze because in front of me was a vision: my Bella in all her fucking glory. I was mesmerized. I let out a low groan and she smiled.

"Hello, Edward. Like what you see?"

I had to get the fuck out of there. I managed to pick up the towel and hand it to her. I gave her one chaste kiss on the forehead and then made my way to the bathroom. I took the coldest goddamned shower I could stand. I didn't even fucking touch my dick because it was so hard it hurt. I tried to concentrate on something boring, but all I could see was my babydoll standing there naked: her perfect pink nipples protruding, her lickable belly button, the light sprinkling of soft curls covering her promised land, her tight little heart shaped ass. Damn.

My dick was so hard that it could cut steel. I turned the water temperature down lower and pictured myself fucking Jessica Stanley. That did it. My hard-on fled, and I was able to finish showering.

Thankfully, when I got to the bedroom Bella was gone. I could hear the TV in the living room so I assumed she was watching a show. I put on one of my slate gray Prada suits and a black tie. I spritzed on some cologne and added my Prada loafers. I just ran my fingers through my hair because that's all I ever did, and besides, Bella grabbed onto it whenever she could so it always looked like I've been freshly fucked. I studied myself in the mirror and decided I was a sexy motherfucker--good enough to be seen with my babydoll.

When I found her, she was sitting on the far end of the leather couch staring out into space. Her chosen outfit consisted of a red scoop neck sheath dress and kitten heels. All of her hair was down and there was a red and black headband holding it back. Her makeup was minimal but she did have on lip gloss and mascara. As usual, she was fucking magnificent. I knew more about women's clothes and makeup than most men, because my father taught me that shit so that I could woo women. My babydoll was a natural beauty, meaning she could wear a sack and still hold my attention.

Bella glanced at me when I walked in, and her eyes widened. She turned away, but when she glanced back, I could see the hurt in her eyes. I kneeled in front of her in a heartbeat.

"What's the matter, babydoll?" She wouldn't make eye contact with me. I held her small hand while I waited on her answer.

"It's stupid, really. I just wondered why you turned me down in the bedroom." I was grateful that that was all to it.
"Bella, believe me, I wanted to lick every inch of your skin, but we have a lunch reservation. If I started, we would miss everything, and I want you to meet some of my other friends. I will make it up to you later."

She leaned forward to kiss me. I wasn't expecting it, so I ended up flat on my back with Bella straddling me. My dick was instantly hard again. She started grinding herself against my erection. I pulled her head down for a kiss. Her lips automatically molded to mine. We stayed like that for a while.

When she started moaning into my mouth, I broke the kiss and stood her up. She smiled and took my hand quietly. She was blushing, so I licked her cheeks. She tried to push me away but I started sucking on her neck. Since we would be out in public, I wanted to make sure every other fucker knew that she was taken and giving her a couple of hickeys was the easiest way I could think of. She eventually removed my mouth from her neck and slapped me on the chest.

"Christ, Caveward! I think they'll be able to tell I'm yours." She tried to sound angry but I saw the small smile that she was trying to hide.

Eventually, we rode the elevator to the Phantom. I pulled it out of the garage, and we headed to the restaurant. Bella sat quietly holding my hand.

We pulled up to our destination thirty minutes later. A valet opened Bella's door and took my car keys. I caught him looking at Bella's ass, so I stomped on his foot hard before he entered the car. My babydoll fucking apologized for my behavior and then took my hand. I threatened to cut off his needle dick if looked at her again or wrecked my car. He looked scared shitless, so I was satisfied.

I went to a booth near the back that had been reserved for Bella and me. It was separate from the rest of the diners and would give us some privacy. The waiter came by to take our order and I let Bella go first. Her eyes got wide when she took in the prices. She tried to order something cheap, so I dismissed the waiter telling him we needed a minute.

"Babydoll, you know that you can order anything you want. I know the owner and dinner is on me. You cook for me all the time. Let me treat you for once. Don't ever think that you can't have what you really want. I have plenty of money and I would like to use it to spoil you."

She just stared at me while biting her bottom lip. "I just don't want you to always have to pay for stuff. I don't want you to think I like you because of your money, because I don't. I'd like you if you were just a regular broke guy. I'd probably like you better, because then I would feel we were on more of an equal footing. I just wish I had something to give you in return. Could you let me foot the bill sometimes?"

I was furious, so  I counted to ten and measured my breathing. "What the hell are you talking about Bella? I fucking know you aren't with me for money. You don't ask for a goddamned thing, even though I'd be more than happy if you did. You insist on paying all your own bills and you don't even sleep at my apartment every night. Money is just that, money. It means nothing if I don't have you. You have everything to offer me. You give me all of you, and that is priceless.

"I'm old fashioned. I believe a man should be a man. You are mine, babydoll. Paying for your fucking dinner is next to nothing compared to all you've done for me."

Bella thought about what I said for a minute and then she smiled. "Thanks. I'm glad that I'm important to you. You mean everything to me, too. I love you."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

When the waiter came back, Bella ordered paella and lobster. I ordered zarangolo with cured beef and gazpacho. The portions here were large and I planned on sharing with Bella. For the wine, I went with a nice vintage Merlot.

The waiter disappeared to start our order. Bella sat across from me, taking in he surroundings. She seemed to like the vivid paintings that hung from the wall. We got into a discussion about art. I found out she had eclectic taste. I was determined to buy her at least one piece she admired, no matter what the cost.

Suddenly, I felt a large hand land on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my friend Eleazar standing over me smiling. Behind him was his beautiful wife Carmen. I invited them both to sit down so I could introduce Bella.

Eleazar poked me in the ribs. "Bella, you are truly a beautiful creature. What are you doing with a jackass like Eddie here?"

Bella giggled and blushed a bright shade of red. "He has his attributes, like the fact that he's so pretty. It takes my breath away."

What the fuck? I know my babydoll didn't just call me pretty in front of Eleazar. I was never gong to live it down.

Carmen leaned over and kissed Bella on the cheek. "I agree, darling. I know a thing or two about pretty men myself."

Bella was looking at Eleazar with a twinkle in her brown eyes. I heard her mumble 'you surely do' and then look away. I squeezed her knee to get her attention. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. I was a little jealous, but I got over it fast. I was the only man Bella ever allowed to touch her and it was going to stay that way.

After much teasing and giggling, Eleazar and Carmen left us to go schmooze with some other diners.
Our food came a few minutes later, and we took turns feeding each other--everything was delicious. Bella made a point of being neat because she didn't want to mess up my expensive suit. I got distracted a couple of times and dropped some food onto Bella's chest, which I would quickly lick clean. She tsked me and continued eating.

After lunch, we decided to order desert. I needed to use the restroom, so I left Bella to order. When I re-entered the dining area, I stopped in my tracks. Sitting in front of my babydoll was a blond guy with a ponytail. Upon closer inspection, I recognized him as one of the Russians we had business with sometimes.
He was sitting right next to her and leaning close, and she appeared to be trying to get away from him. I saw him put his goddamned hand on her breast and pull her hair as she whimpered. I ran over and pulled that motherfucker out of the booth. I was going to fucking kill the bastard. I vaguely heard Eleazar calming the other patrons down. He pried me off of the blond Russian and led us outside.

Eleazar had one of his security men hold me back while he turned around to address me. "Edward, that is James. The Volturi do some business with his dad Stephan. I don't know what he did, but please keep it out here."

I wasn't listening. All I could see was him hurting my babydoll. I faked out the security men and lunged for James. He went down hard, and I heard his ribs crack. I punched him in the nose until I heard another crack. I kicked him in the stomach multiple times. I blacked his eyes and watched them swell. He was trying to fight back, but he was no match for my anger. The security men recovered and tried to drag me off of him. I was a fucking animal.

I was just about to crush his fingers when I heard my babydoll's voice. She sounded scared to death.
"Edward. I'm okay. Please stop!"

I turned around to see Carmen with her arm around Bella, who was fucking sobbing. I gave James one last punch in the mouth and walked over to Bella. I picked her little body up and held her tight. She put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me, letting me know she was really all right.

I put her down and walked over to Eleazar. He looked angry once he saw that Bella was crying. I assumed that he'd put two and two together and knew what happened. "Don't worry, Edward. I'll take care of this asshole. He won't come here again. Dinner's on me. Bella's dessert is wrapped up so you can take it to go." He had his men pick James up and put him in a car.
 
James was covered in blood and couldn't walk on his own. "I'm going to get you for this, Cullen," he threatened.

I wasn't going to let this prick think he was even on my level. "Come near me or my girlfriend again and I will fucking kill you and feed you to the sharks."

He had the sense to look scared after that. The security men managed to get him in the car and drove away. I took Bella's hand and we went out to the Phantom. Carmen put our leftovers in a stylish bag for us and gave Bella one last kiss. Eleazar apologized and told Bella he hoped to see her again. She smiled and thanked them both. Then, the valet came to bring me my car. I tipped him because he didn't look at my babydoll and the car was unscathed.

I was still too angry to drive, so I pulled into a nearby parking lot. I parked away from the other cars near the back. Then I turned to Bella. She was sitting with her hand held tightly in her lap. She had a couple of errant tears on her cheeks. I wiped them off, unbuckled her seat belt, and pulled her into my lap.

"Babydoll. It's okay. I've got you now. I just want to know what happened." She hesitated before shaking her head. I kissed her forehead. "Please, Bella, just tell me. I need to know."

She leaned into my neck and inhaled. "He... he… came over to the table while you were gone. He said you were a friend of his. He asked who I was, and I told him I was your girlfriend. He... said you fuck a lot but don't have any girlfriends. I started to get angry but I didn't want to make a scene.

"I told him you had changed and that I was indeed your girlfriend. He grabbed my hand and tried to put it on his… penis. I pulled my hand away and slapped him. He said he 'liked em feisty' and that he could 'fuck me into the ground.'  I tried to get away from him but he grabbed my breast and started pulling my hair. Then... you showed up…" She was sobbing again, so I pulled her closer.

James was a dead motherfucker walking. He had put his goddamned slimy hands on my Bella after she told him she was mine; that was a clear violation of our rules. I was going to make sure the Volturi heard about this.

I was so angry I squeezed Bella  but that wasn't enough. I growled several times and yelled a string of profanities. I must have been holding her too tightly, because she was trying to get away.

"I'm sorry, babydoll. I need you to calm me down so I don't go kill him now." She put her hands in my hair and kissed me. I wasn't into it at first because I was so angry. I felt Bella's tongue go in my mouth and I reciprocated. Her lips molded against mine and I breathed her scent into my nose. I immediately started to calm down.

She let go of me and looked me in the eyes. "He's not worth it, Edward. Promise me that you won't kill him. I belong to you and no one else. Don't let him make you something you're not."

Bella stared at me expectantly so I complied. "Fuck. Fine. I won't kill him now, but if he comes anywhere near you again, this promise is revoked. He won't ever hurt you again."

She smiled and kissed my nose. "Thank you. I don't want this to ruin the surprise I have for you later. I love you, baby."

I grinned. Bella took that as her cue that the crisis was averted for now. She climbed back into her seat and we took off.

We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around the mall. Bella let me buy her some antique books and a sweater. We stopped in the park to eat dessert. We held hands on a park bench and watched the people go by while Bella waved at all the babies and little kids and they waved back. I figured I was going to have to rethink my opinion on shitmakers because my babydoll seemed to be quite fond of them. Maybe our kids wouldn't be so bad, especially if they took after Bella. If they took after me, I was going to die an early death.

One of the passing mothers was trying to retrieve something from her stroller. She was having a hard time so Bella went over to hold the baby. My babydoll had a wistful look in her eyes as she nuzzled the baby's fat cheeks. Eventually, the woman found what she was looking for and took the baby from Bella. She thanked my babydoll, put the baby in the stroller, and continued walking. I stared hard at Bella, just recognizing this maternal side of her.

"I didn't know you liked kids so much, babydoll. Do you want any?" I hated the nervous sound to my voice.

She sat down next to me and took my hand. She was blushing. "I want a lot of kids. I've always wanted a big family so that I would never be alone. If it hadn't been for Jaz, I would have been very lonely growing up. I babysat in high school, and I still volunteer with children. I love them. I'd love to be a mother someday. Don't you want kids, Edward?" Bella looked like she was scared of what my answer might be.

"I never considered having shitmakers before, but I would if you wanted to."

She was staring at me with a shocked look on her face. "Shitmakers?! Is that what you call children? That's very juvenile and insensitive of you." She was fucking pissed. I could see that little line starting to form on her forehead.

"I didn't mean to offend you, babydoll. It's just that I haven't really been around children that much. I remember how Collin and Brady always seemed to need a diaper change when they were little--that is what that nickname is based on. I seriously don't mean anything by it."

I fucking pleaded to whatever deity would listen to please make her accept my apology. I saw Bella's shoulders relax and she smiled at me.

"You're going to be a great father to our children. As punishment for your disrespect, I will make sure you have diaper duty as much as possible. Don't ever let me hear you call children 'shitmakers' again. Got that, Cullen?"

I nodded and kissed her cheek. I didn't want my babydoll to go all G.I Jane and kick my ass again. My jaw was still healing from the last time she beat me up.

After the park, it was time to go into the office for the night. I was both nervous and excited to see what Bella's surprise was but she wouldn't budge and tell me. I tried to get her to talk during the drive over, but she just hummed and changed the subject.

Soon, we pulled up to the garage entrance. Felix was there, and Bella waved at him when he spotted her. He gave her a rare smile and continued walking over to the car.

Felix was a huge motherfucker with dark eyes, dark hair, and he was quiet as a mouse. I had no fucking clue what he and my babydoll had in common. They seemed to have some kind of bond, and although I was a jealous fucker, I saw no reason to break up their friendship.

Bella bounced out of the car and handed Felix a book. He took it and smiled. I didn't even know that motherfucker could read and he was doing book exchange with my babydoll. Weird. I saw him inspect her face closely and her eyes must still have been a little red, because he gave me a murderous glance. I shook my head and mouthed 'later.' He got the hint and left it alone.

The night flew by quickly, and all was going well downstairs. Bella was working on the A/R reports, so I went down to talk to Felix. He was angry when I told him what James did to my babydoll. We handed out James' picture to security and told them to make sure he was not allowed into the club. I also filled Jasper in on what happened. He wanted to go for James too, but I assured him I could take care of Bella. I finally caved and told him about the private bodyguard.

"You're fucking kidding me, Cullen. Bella is going to kill your ass when she finds out. I mean, I'm grateful because I want her to be protected, but she's not going to see it that way. You better hope she never finds out." He was right, but I would rather have Bella kick my ass again than have her get hurt.

I talked to Jasper for a few more minutes until Alice walked in. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Leave."

I looked at Jasper and moved my finger across my throat, letting him know I would kill him if he hurt Alice. He smirked and did the same thing for Bella. It seemed we had reached an agreement that neither one of our sisters were to be hurt, or else. I smiled and walked out of his office.

I made my way to the seventh floor. Chanel was out of town, so the second in command, Heidi, was taking her place. I didn't really like Heidi because she had such a big mouth, but she was good at running shit. She walked over and tried to flirt with me. I cut her off quick. I quizzed her on what was going on. She seemed to know the drill and answered all my questions with ease, so I left her to go back to my babydoll.

When I got there, Bella was still at her desk. Demetri had come in and joined her. He wasn't touching her, but he was eating a brownie and making her smile. I had to calm myself down before I did something stupid again. Sam told me to think of a happy memory when my temper got out of control. I thought about my babydoll on that tree swing in the woods and was able to gain control of my anger.

"Babydoll, can you please go into the kitchen and get me a brownie and some milk?"

Bella jumped because she hadn't noticed me enter. She nodded her head and excused herself. I saw Demetri mouth 'babydoll' before giving a hard snort. I gave him a grim look and he calmed down. Bella came back with my snack. I sat down in her chair and pulled her down into my lap. I continued talking to Demetri. I heard Bella mumble 'Caveward' again, which made me smile.

I fed her some of my brownie before standing up and letting her go. I kissed her on the neck and beckoned Demetri to follow me to my office. I told him about James and the rule about him not being allowed in the club. I asked him to keep an eye on the Russians' reaction to what happened. Like Felix and Jasper, D was angry that someone had hurt Bella. I still didn't like D visiting Bella, but he made her smile. I wasn't going to take that away. As long as he kept his hands to himself, he was welcome.

The rest of the night passed quickly. Bella spent her break downstairs with Jasper and Alice. I wrote a bunch of fucking checks to various vendors and before I knew it, it was closing time. The clock said it was a little after three-thirty in the morning. I saw that there were now three moths near my wall sconce. I had stopped killing them so they were starting to multiply. I was even thinking of buying some type of insect sanctuary thing they could live in. I put it on my to do list.

Bella walked into my office with an overcoat on. I panicked because I didn't want this to be one of those nights where she stayed at her own apartment. She saw the fear on my face and smiled at me.

"Edward, do you trust me?" I nodded. "Good. It's time for your surprise. I'm going to blindfold you so you don't see what we're going to do. Don't worry, we aren't leaving the club."

I watched her walk over to me. She kissed me and then put a dark piece of silk over my eyes. No one had ever done that to me. It was fucking hot.

I felt Bella take my hand and lead me out of the office. We got in the elevator and headed down. I was led somewhere where there was a comfortable padded chair. Bella pushed me down and put.. what the fuck...handcuffs on my wrists. Those fuckers must have been the real kind too because I couldn't break free. They had some type of soft material around them though, so they didn't hurt. I was really fucking nervous now. I had no idea what Bella was planning to do. My traitor dick was up for the occasion, though.

All of a sudden, the blindfold was ripped off and I came face to face with Bella. She still had on that coat but there was a white nurse's hat on her head. The hat was white and it had a red cross in the middle. Her hair was tucked underneath it. Oh. My. God.  I had been to enough strip shows to figure out what Bella's 'surprise' was by now. Before I could articulate my thoughts the lights were dimmed and I heard the first chords of music.

Fuck me. The song was Nasty Naughty Boy. Bella took off her overcoat, and I went into shock. My babydoll was wearing a skimpy ass naughty nurse uniform. It consisted of a barely there white skirt that had a red cross over her pussy. It didn't even go down enough to cover her ass cheeks. The bikini top was white with a red cross over each nipple. She had on white lace thigh highs and red platform stripper heels.
My dick was so hard that it couldn't be contained in my pants. I could feel it trying to get free. I groaned in pain.

Bella began gyrating her hips to the music. I groaned louder. She came over and ground her pussy in my lap. "How do you like your surprise, Edward? You can look but you can't touch."

 I struggled to break free of the handcuffs. She just giggled and gyrated her sexy hips. She was really working my dick hard. Without giving me any relief, she went back to the front of the room to dance some more. Her hips were moving from side to side. I tried to concentrate on the song but that made it worse.

"Oh baby for all it's worth
I swear I'll be the first to blow your mind
Now if you're ready, come and get me
I'll give you that hot, sweet, sexy loving (loving)
Hush now, don't say a word
I'm gonna give you what you deserve
Now you better give me a little taste
Put your icing on my cake
You nasty boy"


I was so frustrated. Bella was touching herself between her legs and moving her body to the beat. I was no longer myself. I was bucking into thin air and making the most god-awful noises known to man. Bella backed her ass up to my lap, grinding onto my rock hard cock as she sang along with the song.

She turned around slowly and stripped off the bikini top. I watched her in awe. She licked her lips and pulled my head down to her breasts. She put one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked on it like it was my last supper. Bella lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips, her mouth wandering past my jaw to my earlobe. She bit down hard. I cried out.

The song was almost over and Bella was now topless. I was in fucking heat. I couldn't form one coherent thought--all I knew was that I wanted my babydoll's pussy. I wanted to lick her until she couldn't move. I could smell her arousal mixed with her other strawberry and flower scent. I knew she would be wet as a fucking lake.

"I got you breaking into a sweat
Got you hot, bothered, and wet
You nasty boy
Nasty naughty boy
Naughty boy"


Bella removed her skirt and tossed the hat, letting her hair fall down. She was naked, except for the thigh highs and boots. I almost went into cardiac arrest. I couldn't see, smell, hear, or talk; all I could do was feel. I felt her kneel in front of me and unbutton my pants pulling them down. She took my cock out of my boxers, the vibration as she moaned along to the song drove me wild. I was sweating like a goddamned pig at that point.

She looked up at me and winked before taking my cock in her mouth. Each time felt better than the last. I wanted to run my fingers through her long silky hair that was sticking to my sweaty thighs. I was so fucking aroused that I knew I wouldn't' last long. I didn't want to last. I wanted a fucking release.

Her tongue darted out and stroked the underside of my dick. She lightly scraped her nails across my balls, and I whimpered out loud. She looked up at me for a minute before continuing. She moved her soft hands up and down my shaft as she sucked on the head and took me down her throat. I moaned and bucked my hips until I felt myself hit the back of her throat. Then, I came. I shot load after load of cum down my babydoll's throat. Her perfect mouth never once left my dick as she swallowed it all greedily.

One of her hands accidentally squeezed on my balls at the same time that she sucked on me. I felt myself start to come again. Bella had given me two fucking fantastic orgasms. I heard a pop as my dick left her mouth, and then I must have passed out.

I came to a little later. My right hand was free and the key was in the lock. There was a little Post It from Bella telling me she was in the lair. She was going to fucking pay for her surprise. I stripped out of the rest of my clothes and took the elevator upstairs. I couldn't fucking wait to have my hands on Bella.

I found her in the kitchen still naked except for the thigh highs and boots. She was reading that fucking book again.

"Bella!" I screamed.

She dropped her book and turned to look at my nude body. She licked her lips and started to come over to me. I held up my hand to stop her. She looked confused. I picked her up and laid her on the kitchen island. She tried to sit up, but I held her down.

I put her wrists behind her back and placed the handcuffs on them. She was scared but aroused. I could see the wetness leaking between her thighs. Whistling like a loon, I went into the living room and grabbed a pillow which I placed under her head.

"My sweet, sweet babydoll. Payback is a bitch."

She was trying to protest so I put the blindfold in her mouth. I saw a fresh wave of honey leak from her core; that let me know she liked a little BDSM. I pulled the thigh highs down her legs and took off her stripper shoes kissing her along the way.

I grabbed a jar of fudge from the fridge and put it in the microwave to warm a little. Then I placed the fudge into a gravy bowl and walked over to Bella. She was whimpering and trying to cross her legs to create some friction. I leaned over, kissing her neck and collarbones. The feel of her hard nipples against my chest caused us both to moan. I poured some of the chocolate on her chest and licked it up. I paid special attention to not lick her nipples because I was teasing her. She was squirming and crying out, so I finally gave her what she wanted. I took both nipples into my mouth.

I poured more chocolate and sucked and bit until she was crying out through the gag. Next, I put chocolate on her flat creamy stomach. She started writhing, trying to get me to go further down. I bit her pelvic bone and she bucked off of the island. I used one of my arms to hold her down while I poured more fudge. This time, the sauce went into her pussy where it mixed with the wetness that was already there.

Growling lightly, I took her nether lips in my mouth and alternated between sucking and licking. Bella's legs were shaking so hard it looked like she was having a seizure. I poured more fudge and licked into her pussy. She tasted fucking amazing. It was like nothing I ever had before: Ambrosia. My fingers gripped into her hips as I spread her pussy lips wider. Her natural flavor made the chocolate taste more potent. I stuck a finger inside of her sopping pussy and sucked on her clit. Soon, I heard a muffled sound come from her mouth. I added a second finger and she began riding my hand.

"So good, babydoll. You look so sexy," I murmured.

I licked around her pussy, staying away from where she wanted me most. After awhile, she started shaking, so I put a third finger in and licked her clit several times. She was really bucking now and I knew that she was close. I curled my fingers up until I hit the fleshy tissue inside of her. At the same time, I sucked and then bit her clit. Her legs flew off the table. She came hard, throwing me off of her in the process. Her legs twitched for several minutes while her head thrashed from side to side. I was glad that I'd added the pillow. Her hair was a mess, and she looked like she had been fucked sideways.

When she calmed down, I put the tip of my tongue on her clit again. I began licking her in a rhythm. I pressed her sensitive nub hard while I squeezed her beautiful pink nipples. She immediately came again, screaming her orgasm. I licked up every last drop of her sweet nectar.

After that orgasm, I figured we were even. I reached down to undo the handcuffs. I took the gag from her mouth. Bella was completely limp. Her eyes were closed and I could hear a light snore coming from her lips. I couldn't help but smile. I had fucking exhausted my babydoll. My ego was growing by the minute.

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I used the built in seat in the shower to set Bella on so that I could bathe the both of us. She never stirred. I held her body to mine while I washed her hair and her body. I didn't want her to wake up stuck to the bed sheets so I made sure to get all the chocolate off her body. After we were clean, I put a t-shirt on Bella and carried her to our bed. I just threw on a pair of boxers and climbed in next to her.

I pulled her to my chest, and her hand found its way to my heart. I kissed her on the forehead and she sighed. I heard her mumble 'love Edward' again in her sleep; I would never get tired of that shit.
I couldn't believe that my babydoll had given me a fucking lap dance and double orgasm. Bella was full of surprises, and I wanted to be there to experience them all.

Looking down at her, my heart swelled with love. I was never going to let anyone hurt her again. She was my fucking life. I needed her like oxygen. With that thought, I pulled her closer to me and drifted off to dreams that undoubtedly would be full of my sexy babydoll.

4 comments:

  1. *sigh* They are happy and in love. Too bad James had to show up and screw it all up. I have a feeling he's going to cause more trouble before he goes away.

    I died laughing when he called kids shitmakers to Bella. That was greatness.

    I'm really surprised Caveward didn't appear and wonder who the fuck was running the lights and music for Bella's little dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn girl that was F-ing HOT!!!! james is going to come back and haunt you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg goodness that was a mixture of halirious and sexy! Great chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jen... I kept waiting for Edward to
    freak out about who was running the lights
    and sound system!
    James is going to be a real thorn in their
    did, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete