Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chapter 28: Sullen Girl-Part 1


"Days like this, I don't know what to do with myself
All day -- and all night
I wander the halls along thewalls and under my breath
I say to myself
I need fuel -- to take flight -
And there's too much going on
But it's calm under the waves,in the blue of my oblivion
Under the waves in the blue of my oblivion
Is that why they call me a sullen girl -- sullen girl
They don't know I used to sail the deep and tranquil sea
But he washed me ashore and he took my pearl
And left an empty shell of me…"

Sullen Girl--Fiona Apple


BPOV
"Bella, you can put your clothes back on now. He's gone," Riley said, handing me my sleep pants and shirt.

I gave him a watery smile as I buttoned my top. When I finished, the tears began. They came all the time now. I hated James for what he'd done to me. I rubbed my hand over my rounded belly, remembering why I had to keep myself alive.

"Thank you, Riley. You….you've been so good to me. I don't know how I'm ever going to repay you. I…I just hate James! I hate him for…" I began to sob and was unable to finish.

"Shhh, sweetheart," he whispered as he rubbed my back.

He stood up to slide into his pajamas. I couldn't help staring at the St. Michael tattoo on his chest. It was oddly fitting for the task he'd taken upon himself. He was my guard, just like St. Michael had guarded Eve.

I wiped my eyes. "I don't know how long I can keep doing this, Riley. Do you think he knows? He never asked to watch before."

"I'm sure that he doesn't. He's just being a sadistic asshole. I didn't hurt you, did I? I wanted to make it seem real, but I would never hurt you on purpose."

I stood up so that I could kiss him on the cheek. "No. You never hurt me, Riley."

We got into bed, and Riley went to sleep soon after.

James was likely gone for the week. He never stayed long anymore. As long as he thought I was being sufficiently abused and humiliated, he was happy. I was just glad that he wasn't the one doling out my 'punishment' anymore.

I never fell asleep easily, despite the safe feeling that Riley provided me. It was hard to believe that he and James were half brothers. They were absolutely nothing alike. Riley was calm and sweet. He'd kept me safe these last few months.

My mind conjured up all kinds of scenarios about how I ended up as a prisoner in James' house, but I didn't really know. Everything was a blank up until I woke up on a cold hospital table. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I felt my stomach. Even though my memory was gone, I still held a lot of love in my heart for my baby and knew that I had to protect it at all costs.

I made sure that Riley was warm before leaving the room. When I was first brought to the house, I was kept in a cold basement. James would come down to do my 'punishments', as he called them.

Those mainly consisted of him hitting me or worse. One day, he'd come home angry. He made me strip. I was so scared that he was going to rape me. We fought, or I fought as much as a pregnant woman could. In the end, he'd chosen to urinate on me. I was humiliated and disgusted but anything was better than being raped by that asshole.

The last straw came when James tied me up and stopped letting anyone bring me food. I was in the basement, in pain for several days. I prayed and talked to my baby to keep sane. I was so scared that I was going to lose my child.

Thankfully, Riley came back from University that week. He was angry when he found out that James was treating me so badly. The first time he visited, I was scared, but he bought me a big bowl of soup, a sandwich, and juice.

James hadn't let me go to the bathroom, so I was filthy. Riley had the maid, Bree, bathe me and put me in his room. He told James that he wanted to 'fuck me'. I was so scared that I passed out. When I came to, Bree was putting my clothes on. She smiled sadly before leaving the room.

After that, Riley and I were left alone in his chambers. He'd pulled my hair, which made me scream loudly. He then ripped my shirt and kissed me on the lips. I clawed and punched him until he tied me up. All I could do was tremble and pray for my baby.

A few minutes later, he bought James into the room and let him see me. James was pleased with his brother. He said he had some business out of the country to take care of and would be happy if Riley took over making sure I stayed in line. Riley called me a 'cunt' and slapped me on the ass, assuring James that he would be just as rough.

When James left, I'd been prepared to fight to the death to save me and my child. Riley surprised me by apologizing and getting me some food. He told me that he would take care of me and make sure James never hurt me, but he had to pretend to be rough or James would catch on and kill the both of us.

That night, Riley and I stayed up talking about everything. He helped me fill in the blanks. I'd suffered a head trauma and couldn't remember my past. James kidnapped me because my husband, who Riley said was named Edward, was his enemy.

He said my name was Isabella Marie Cullen and that I'd just been married. My husband was an Italian Mobster, and James was a Russian Mobster from a rival family. Apparently, everyone thought that I died in the accident that allowed James to apprehend me.

Riley promised that he would find a way to get me out of harms way. James was paranoid and good at tracking people, so we had to be careful. James' uncles, however, were tired of the way that he was handing the Organization. They wanted Riley to take over so that there would be peace again. They were old and didn't want this Mafia War that was going on between James and my husband.

Supposedly, Edward, had killed one of James' best friends and colleagues. As penance, James was going to keep me a prisoner to draw Edward to him. He wanted my husband to believe that I was dead so that he would suffer. Then, when he came for revenge, he planned to reveal me right before he ended my life. He wanted Edward to watch me die a painful death.

James had also talked about raping me in front of Edward and cutting the baby out of my stomach. He said that Edward deserved to watch me die because he'd taken away Laurent. The way he talked about 'his Laurent', I got the feeling that they'd been more than just friends.

Riley kept me informed of everything. When James was at the house, he pretended to be mean, but as soon as James left, he went back to being a gentleman. Riley never hit me hard enough to hurt. He was also very careful of the baby.

Tonight, James requested to watch Riley 'fuck the shit out of me'. Riley pretended to be rough. I played my part by crying and trying to get away from him. He'd even pinched me so that I would yelp when he supposedly entered me. We kept the sheet over us. Riley told James it was because he didn't want his brother to see his cock.

James laughed and said that he didn't want his baby brother 'fucking the Cullen whore', but if that was what Riley wanted, he was more than happy to let him have me. Then, he threatened me and my unborn child. Luckily, he'd left for another few weeks. I prayed that he never came back.

While wandering the hallway, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I ran into Bree. She was on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor. I really liked her. She talked to my baby and helped me bathe. My stomach was rather large and it was hard maneuvering myself in and out of the bathtub. Most of the time, I took showers, but sometimes, I liked to sit in the water. It was peaceful to me.

"Bree. Why are you still up?" I asked, startling the poor girl.

She looked up at me with her big cerulean blue eyes. She'd confessed to me that she was only eighteen. She was really a beautiful girl with long, straight blonde hair and a nice figure. The only imperfection she had was a slight limp. I wanted to ask her about it, but she went through great pains to appear normal, so I left it alone. We all had secrets.

"Sorry, Miss. James want me to clean the floor again. He is never happy with work. I try to spare myself beating when he come home," she said in her thick Russian accent.

I reached out my hand for her to take. I suspected that James beat her too, but to hear it broke my heart. She was just a girl and smaller than me. I didn't know if it was my pregnancy or if I'd always had a soft spot for the weak, but I felt protective of Bree.

We went into the kitchen and made some sandwiches. A few of James' guards made lewd comments to Bree. They had been given stern orders by Riley not to talk or touch me. When one of the men came over and tried to drag Bree away, I slapped him. He was just about to hit me when Riley walked into the kitchen.

"What the fuck is going on here?! Didn't I tell you not to touch my property?!"

He nodded to one of the men. "Take this asshole into the basement. I'll be down there to deal with him later."

Riley sighed and then turned to face all the men. "Let this be a lesson to the rest of you grunts. Bella and Bree are not to be bothered. They both belong to me when James is not here. If I catch any of you breaking the rule again, death will be your only friend. Das vi danya."

The men scurried away after Riley's speech. I didn't blame them. Riley was over six-foot four and all muscle. Plus, his ice blue eyes and blonde hair made him look enough like James to scare anyone. Thankfully, he got all the compassion that his brother lacked.

Bree tried to pull away from me, but I held her tight. She was trembling and nervously biting her nails. The poor girl was frightened out of her mind. I hated James' men for scaring her so much.

"Bree, sweetheart, are you okay? Have…have those men hurt you before?"

She nodded. "Bad men. Very bad. They kick me. One time, push me down the stairs. Thank god, no rape me yet."

I hugged her small body to mine. "It's okay. We won't let them hurt you again."

She raised her head from my shoulder to look at Riley. I felt her heart rate speed up. She licked her top lip. She was staring at Riley like she….like she was in love with him. I couldn't hold back my giggles.

Riley looked at me like I'd truly lost my mind. Then, he turned to Bree. "I'm so sorry those assholes hurt you. I haven't been at the house since my father died. I promise you that I'm going to get both you and Bella out of here. This is no place for a young woman like you."

Bree smiled. "I have nowhere else to go. Mama wanted me to be whore, but I fell off wagon when I was six. Mama say no man buy me because of limp. She sell me to your father. I have nothing."

I gasped. "You were sold?! I swear to you that I will get you out. Riley says that my husband is very wealthy. You can come live with me. I won't leave you."

Riley hunched his shoulders and took a seat at the table. I motioned for Bree to go and join him. They appraised each other silently. I took that time to warm up some beef stew. For some reason, cooking calmed my mind. I was pretty sure that it was one of my favorite hobbies.

When I was finished, I ladled the soup into big bowls for each of us. Riley was saying something to Bree that made her laugh. For the first time since I'd met her, she looked truly happy. Her cheeks were pink and her eyes were lit up.

"So," Riley said, turning to me. "Why didn't you wake me up? You know you're not to walk the hallways unaccompanied at night. If something had of happened to you or the baby, I would never have forgiven myself."

I kissed him on the cheek as I sat the bowl on his place mat. I harbored no sexual feelings for Riley. I loved him more like a cherished friend.

"I'm fine and so is the baby. I'm sorry for not waking you up. I didn't think the men would bother me. I promise not to worry you again. It's been three months and not one memory has come back. It's just hard to sleep when your whole life is a blank."

Bree reached over to squeeze my hand. "You are good person, Bella. I never had friend before you came here. Whatever happens, you are special to me."

Fat droplets rolled down both of our cheeks.

Riley groaned. "Can you two please stop crying?! I can't stand to see women cry. It makes me feel sick."

I wiped my eyes and handed Bree a napkin so she could do the same. We both said 'sorry' at the same time, which made everyone laugh. The sounds and the food made the baby kick. I pressed Bree's hand to my lower belly so that she could feel it.

"Amazing," she cooed, with a look of awe on her face.

Riley smiled at us before digging into his food. He ate even more than I did. Even though my life was imperfect, I felt safe with Bree and Riley. They were the only people in the whole world who I actually knew.

When our bowls were empty, Bree took them to the dishwasher. She put the leftovers away and swept the floor. The poor girl worked twenty-four-seven to keep everything clean. She also had to cook and do other chores because this was James' fortress, and he couldn't trust other people to come in and work.

I hated the mansion. It reminded me of its violent owner. The house overlooked the Black Sea. It was a fortress with water, cliffs, and guards at every corner. Riley tried to tell me what part of Russia we were in, but I had no head for geography. All I knew was that this place wasn't where I belonged. I had to escape before my baby was born.

Riley snapped his fingers to get my attention, drawing me out of my dark thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking. How are you going to get us out of here? James has an army."

Bree gave a small hiccup. She blushed in embarrassment as Riley smiled at her.

"Sorry," she mumbled, before taking her seat.

Riley continued to stare at Bree while she played with the sleeve on her robe. They were just too cute. My heart expanded with joy. Sure, things weren't anywhere near okay, but sometimes flowers bloomed in the cement.

We were all having a nice conversation when several of James' guards rushed into the kitchen. One of them pulled Riley from his chair and bashed him in the head. I was scared for my life.

"Leave him alone! What are you doing?! James will not be happy when he finds out that you manhandled…."

The big guard slapped me hard across the face. I stumbled back a few steps. Bree pushed my tormenter, earning her a punch in the jaw. Riley tried to fight off the guards, but they were armed.

"I fucking knew that you were lying to me, Riley. Your cunt of a mother didn't raise you the way that she should have. Our father was too much of a faggot ass wimp to take you away from her. It's ashamed. You could have been my protégé," James said, entering the room.

He was wearing the same ugly green Russian military uniform. It had been his father's, and he thought it made him look powerful. In my opinion, he looked like a jackass. He was far from a brave hero. He was just a sadistic bastard that preyed on those that were weaker than him.

Bree and I watched in horror as James shot his brother in the kneecap and motioned for the guards to take him away. I tried to go to Riley, but one of the men pointed a gun at my swollen stomach. Bree cried softly as Riley screamed for James not to hurt us.

After that, James walked towards me. Bree stood in front of me as my protector. James was not pleased.

"You stupid-fucking-gimp! Get out of my way. This house is filthy. I'm going to give you a hundred lashes so you fucking remember who the hell you belong to. You're lucky I don't kill you, bitch. Who would care if I did? You're just a fucking piece of white trash."

Bree tied the sash on her robe and squared her shoulders. "You have to go through me to get to Bella."

James laughed. It was deep, menacing, and scared the hell out of me. The baby went crazy. It felt like he or she was trying to claw it's way out.

I was just about to pull Bree back when James sucker punched her in the stomach. She crumpled to the ground, moaning in pain. I knelt down beside her and tried to offer comfort.

James had the big bodyguard hold me as he ruthlessly kicked and stomped on Bree. I fought, cried, and screamed, but he didn't stop. Eventually, she stopped moving. I knew that she was dead. He got another hired gun to carry her away.

"You asshole! She was just a girl. You're nothing but a filthy coward! You're going to pay for this. I will kill you!" I screamed.

The henchman had my arms and legs pinned. I couldn't move to fight. I felt lightheaded, but I knew that I needed to stay alert for my baby's sake.

James pulled my hair roughly, yanking out a big chunk. "Cullen loves this shit. I wonder if he'd still want to fuck you if you were bald; probably not. He probably doesn't even fuck you now because you're such a fat ass. I should have know my brother wasn't sticking his dick into you. You're fucking disgusting."

I snarled. "I'd rather be fat and bald any day than someone like you. You're going straight to Hell, where you belong. Mark my words, your days are numbered." My anger at Bree's death was giving me courage that I didn't know I possessed.

James punched me in the breast. It hurt really bad because my breasts were sensitive due to the pregnancy. I swooned in the guard's arms. He held me up as James punched me in the face. He'd done that before, but never with so much strength. My head throbbed in pain.

"You little whore! You can't touch me! The only reason that I've let you live these last few months is so you can complete my opera."

He asked the guard to put me down. The man dumped me on the floor like a sack of feed. I felt severe pain in my knees. I protectively covered my stomach as I waited for the next round of torture.

James tried to kick me in the stomach. I curled into a little ball, so his foot ended up hitting my thigh. He laughed.

"What's the matter, Isabella? Are you scared I'm going to hurt the Cullen spawn? Don't worry. I need that little piece of shit to carry out my plan. You're safe for now."

Bile rose up in my throat causing me to vomit all over the floor. I didn't care that I was laying in it. I had bigger problems. James cursed and called me vile names. He had the guard cart me to some cold and dark room in the basement.

There was just a sliver of moonlight and a nasty old single bed in the corner. The man threw me on the mattress and left. James punched me in the head before leaving. I passed out.

When I woke up again, the sun was out. With the light, I could see more of my surroundings. They were dismal. The floor was cement and there were bugs everywhere. The thin blanket wasn't doing anything to keep me warm. I was sick, tired, and extremely hungry. I curled into the fetal position and sobbed until I fell asleep again.

"Bitch! Wake the fuck up! I'm not done playing with you," James said. He was sitting on the corner of my bed looking down at me.

It was dark outside again. James had brought a kerosene lamp with him. He set it on the floor as he paced the room. I watched as he stepped on a couple of bugs. He enjoyed killing things.

He pulled his hair back into his signature ponytail and smirked at me. "Well, well, well, how the mighty have fallen. You're fucking nasty. I could smell you from the doorway. Would you like a bath, Isabella? Perhaps a change of clothes or some food?"

I was beyond incoherent. I nodded my head.

James clapped. "Good! What would you be willing to do for it?"

I could only croak out, "Anything."

He came over to me and ripped off my pajamas. I was so frightened that I could only tremble. My body was covered in dried blood, vomit, and dirt. There were also ants on the mattress so I had a lot of bites.

"Please…I'm…I'm sorry for…for what I said before. Please," I begged.

James stroked my bloody scalp. "Please, what?"

I bowed my head. "Please, James. I'll… I'll do anything. Just at least let me eat. The baby…" I trailed off unable to finish.

He smiled. "Well, I am feeling generous today. Your motherfucking husband has finally dragged his ass out of the loony bin and he's on his way. It's ashamed that so much of my family has to die, but they are unimportant. Once I kill you, that bastard you're carrying, and your precious Edward, the Mafia world will know that I'm not to be fucked with. I will own both American coasts and all the European ports. With my law enforcement connections, I'll be unstoppable. Don't get me wrong, I loved my father, but he was weak. I'm the one that had him killed."

I gasped. "You….you killed your dad?"

James nodded his head. "Yeah, sometimes you have to sacrifice something to get what you want, or in my case, all the time."

I looked up at his ice blue gaze. There was only a monster inside.

"Why…why haven't you killed me already? If my husband is coming anyway, you don't need me."

He slapped me across the cheek. "You stupid cunt! I'm going for a fucking show piece. I'm going to tape it in HD! After everyone finds out about how I killed the great Edward Cullen and ruined his life, I'll be the most powerful Mafia boss on the planet. No motherfucker will ever cross me again! I'll kill the rest of the Volturi, too."

He knelt down in front of me and pinched my arm. "I plan to rape you in front of him. Then, I'll cut the baby out of your stomach and feed it to my Rottweilers. After that, I'll kill you slowly before I end Cullen's life. He'll be begging for death."

I dry heaved. There was no food left in my stomach to upchuck. The baby wasn't kicking anymore. I was so afraid that I may have miscarried. My heart broke into a million pieces.

"I know that I'm not going to make it out of here alive. Please, just let me eat, bathe, and get warm," I begged. James liked it when I pleaded with him.

He waved his hands. "Okay, but first you need to do that thing for me."

I looked away as he unbuttoned his pants. So far, I hadn't been raped. I should have known that it wasn't going to last. All I could do was take my mind away to a faraway place until it was over. I wished that I had my memory back so that I could form a happy thought or image.

Tears fell from my eyes as I weakly nodded my head. I would do anything for the baby. There was still a chance that it was alive.

James turned me around so that my buttocks faced him. "You're disgusting, but you'll do for now. I want to see why Cullen chose you over the other bitches. Maybe you have some hidden talents."

His naked penis made contact with my lower back. I said a prayer to God and squeezed my eyes shut. I was ready for the pain, but instead I felt…wetness. James was peeing on me again. Sure, it was gross and demeaning but still better than rape.

He didn't miss a spot. The acidic urine aggravated my ant bites and burned really badly. I kept my mouth shut, though. If I complained, he might do something worse. After he was finished coating my hair, he helped me up.
 
"Good, bitch. Now you can have some treats. I'll have your little bitch bring down some stuff to clean you up with. She'll also take you to the kitchen to eat. You'll stay in the mirror room until your husband comes. You might as well be comfortable before you die," he snickered.

I shook my head to clear the cobwebs. He'd said something about my 'little bitch'. "Bree! She's…she's alive?"

James was putting his pants back on. "Yes, that gimpy bitch has nine lives. I think she knows her place now. You bitches are all the same. You have to be broken, or you think you matter. Lucky for you and that cunt, I love breaking in bitches."

Even though I was naked on the floor and covered in James' piss, I was happy that Bree was alive. I cooed to my stomach, saying prayers and love words. I hoped that somehow my baby could hear me.

I dozed off on the floor. When I came to, Bree was kneeling beside me. There were several buckets of steaming water, towel, and soap. Bree was crying as she tried to help me up. She turned on a small lamp. I cringed when I saw her face. She was all black and blue.

I touched her cheek. "I'm so sorry, Bree. I…I thought you were dead. What… what else did he do to you?"

We hugged each other. Bree didn't seem to be bothered by my filth.

"He beat me. Not so bad. You are worse. At least I'm not pregnant. I want to kill him. I saw Riley. They let me attend to him. He's in so much pain."

Her limp was more profound as she prepared my bath. Bree was so gentle with me, scrubbing off all the filth on my body and washing my hair. When she was done, she applied ointment to my bites. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Bree dressed me in a blue pair of long pajamas and gave me a white robe to wear. After days of freezing, the heat felt magnificent. I inhaled the scent of fresh soap on my skin. Bree smiled at me. We took a minute to hug again. We both needed the comfort.

We held onto each other as we half waddled, half limped into the kitchen. Several men laughed when they saw us. I kept my eyes on the ground and so did Bree. Life was bad enough; we didn't need any more punishment.

She made us both big bowls of some kind of Russian chicken stew. It was delicious. We were being watched, so we barely talked during the meal. I ate until the ache in my stomach went away. I still couldn't feel my baby kicking, though. I told Bree and she expressed worry.

After dinner, she took me upstairs. The room that James wanted me to stay in was covered in mirrors from the floor to the ceiling. The only furniture in the room was a full size bed in the middle.

Bree helped me use the restroom before helping me into bed. Later, she took out a book to read.

"Dante is my favorite writer. I read to you now. Then, you sleep."

I curled up in her lap as her Russian accent. filtered through the room.

"It is called, Of Beauty and Duty. I like it," Bree said, giving me a rare genuine smile.

"Two ladies to the summit of my mind
Have clomb, to hold an argument of love.
The one has wisdom with her from above,
For every noblest virtue well designed:
The other, beauty's tempting power refined
And the high charm of perfect grace approve:
And I, as my sweet Master's will doth move,
At feet of both their favors am reclined.
Beauty and Duty in my soul keep strife,
At question if the heart such course can take
And 'twixt the two ladies hold its love complete.
The fount of gentle speech yields answer meet,
That Beauty may be loved for gladness sake,
And Duty in the lofty ends of life."
 
I dozed off and had my first peaceful nights sleep in a long time.

We spent the next few days pretty much the same. Even though Bree was badly injured, she still cooked, cleaned, and did all of her chores. Despite her protests, I helped her the best that I could.

James was often gone for most of the day. He was dealing with the War that my husband had started. I didn't care what kept him away, as long as he wasn't near Bree and me.

We weren't allowed to visit Riley together, but Bree told me that a doctor was looking after him. There was talk of amputation. I'd gotten sick after she told me that. I was partly to blame for him being hurt. If he hadn't tired to help me…

James came to see me a few times. He would pinch, slap, or punch me, but nothing too bad. Thankfully, he didn't urinate on me again. I got used to the pain and was able to block it out.

One day, he came to my room with a small compact mirror. He sat on the corner of my bed and sniffed a line of cocaine. His eyes were a bright, feral electric blue by the time he finished. He stared at me for a long time. I got so scared that I wet myself. He must have noticed because he laughed and left me alone.

Bree came to clean me up and change my sheets. We spent the rest of the night reading Dante and Steinbeck. I really liked to read and to hear Bree read to me. It was the only thing getting us through the pain.

Fortunately, Bree was able to sneak me some prenatal vitamins, the same ones that Riley had given me. I hadn't felt movement from my baby since the basement. I was about to give up hope that it was still alive when I felt a light fluttering in my lower belly.

"I love you, sweetheart. You're my everything," I cooed to my rounded stomach.

The kicking increased. My baby was still alive! I praised the heavens. Someone or something was still on my side. When Bree came, I had her fell for movement, just to make sure that I wasn't imagining things. She felt it, too. We ate chocolate cake and ice cream to celebrate.

A few days later, I was coming out of the restroom, when a man entered my room. He was very big with brown eyes and blonde hair. He was wearing a lab coat. It was James' personal doctor. I hadn't seen him since the day I woke up on the stretcher.

I backed up to the wall. "Please, don't hurt me," I pleaded.

He lowered his head. When he looked up again, I noticed that there were…tears in his eyes. Why is he crying? I wondered.

"Bella, I know you don't remember me, but you once saved my life. I'm here to return the favor. I'm getting you and Bree out of here tonight." I couldn't believe it. Maybe James had paid this 'doctor' to play with me. He liked sick games like that.

"No! He won't…he'll kill us all! Who are you? Please, just go."

The man walked over to me. He gently squeezed my hand. "I promise to get you out of here, Bella. My name is Alexander Smith, or Alec as everyone used to call me. Now come, we have to get you back to Edward and your family."

I was so scared, but what choice did I have. I took his hand and let him lead me out of Satan's palace, and hopefully back to a home that I couldn't remember but was bound to be better than this Hell.

5 comments:

  1. I knew she was alive. Thank god Riley kept her safe. I'm surprised James hadn't eliminated him sooner.

    I'm so scared to see how the memory loss will affect Bella and Edward.

    Thank you sweet baby Jesus for Alec :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. knew it didn't see alec coming though.. her angel no good turn goes undone! save her! thank you for not letting him rape her that is something i just can't stand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet it is!!!! It's just sick the way James is treating her and with her being pregnant too!!!! Edward is gonna kick his ass good I just know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank god! What a relief! I knew Alec would return someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you going to stop Edward from killing himself when he's done with James?? If he still thinks Bella is dead... *biting my knuckles*

    ReplyDelete