Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chapter 12: Crash Into Me-Part 2

"You've got your ball,
You've got your chain
Tied to me tight, tie me up again.
Who's got their claws
In you my friend?
Into your heart I'll beat again
Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock,
And sweet you roll
Lost for you, I'm so lost for you
Oh, and you come crash into me
And I come into you
And I come into you
In a boy's dream
In a boy's dream
Touch your lips just so I know
In your eyes, love, it glows so
I'm bare-boned and crazy... for you."

Crash In To Me—Dave Matthews Band

EPOV

You promised. Those two fucking words had been the death knell in our relationship.

I couldn't be here with Bella in the next room. I had to leave, so I dressed quickly and grabbed my keys. The villa had a fleet of cars stored in the garage. I chose a black Maserati Quattroporte and pulled out of the driveway. I called Marcello, the butler, and ordered both he and the staff from last night to stay at the house for the day, and asked him to make sure that Bella ate and had everything she wanted. Next, I called the chauffeur and told him to offer his services to her in case she planned to explore the city.

I peeled out of the gates like a bat out of hell. I had no clue where I was going, but I knew that I would be getting piss ass drunk for most of the day. I drove to a small café in downtown Florence that was frequented by various Organization members where illegal goods were smuggled in from the basement. Lots of the Cosa Nostra nodded and welcomed me when I stepped through the doors. They still remembered my father and had always shown the utmost respect to me when I visited.

I walked over to greet Donato, the owner, and told him what I wanted. He led me to the back and boxed several bottles of Diesel 190 proof and black Sambuca for me. He had one of the stock boys carry it all out to my car. I slipped him a gold clip containing several hundred American dollars and shook his hand before leaving.

With my liquor in tow, I headed to a small luxury inn where I had taken some bitch the last time that I was in Tuscany. Bella was the only woman, besides family, that I had ever taken to the villa. Just thinking about her caused a deep pain to form in my chest. I pushed the memory of her aside and pulled into the gates. I parked in one of the few coveted parking spaces. Then, I grabbed my overnight bag and stuffed it with some of my stash.

Inside, I walked up to the reception desk and asked for a suite. The clerk looked like he was about to tell me some bullshit, so I slipped another clip of hundreds across the desk. He led me to their best room, which had a living area and a bedroom with a huge King sized canopy bed. I gave him a large tip with orders that I was to be left the fuck alone. The fucker actually bowed to me as he was leaving. When the door closed, I stripped down to just my boxers and opened the Diesel. I wasn't even going to fucking bother with glasses; I'd just drink the shit straight out the bottle.

The intense burn felt good going down my throat. With every sip, I saw my babydoll's battered and bruised body. I drank to numb the pain that formed every time I thought of her. She probably thought that I was a fucking psychopath because of the way I had used her. Gulp. She was so goddamned sweet and innocent and I ruined her. Gulp. How the fuck was I going to live without sunshine when I had finally adjusted to the light? Gulp. I was so much of a goddamned coward that I couldn't even fucking face her after what I'd done. Gulp. She deserved the fucking best, but she had let my pathetic ass touch her. Gulp.

By now, I was so fucked up that I was stuck between the nightmare and the reality. I was half way between alert and passed out. I stumbled off of the bed to grab the bottle of Sambuca and started drinking the shit like water. I just wanted to fall into unconsciousness so that I wouldn't have to see Bella's bruised body in my mind. In one fucking night, I had managed to destroy the only thing that ever mattered to me. There was no way she was going to forgive me for that shit. I would be lucky if she didn't press charges for sexual assault.

My brain was beginning to feel fuzzy, so I went to the bathroom and heaved up the little that was left in my stomach. Then, I went back to the bedroom and drank more Diesel. That shit was strong as fuck, just what I needed.

Eventually, I passed out. When I came to again, my fucking head was on fire and it was nighttime. According to the clock, I had been out for over 9 hours. My mouth was dry as fuck, so I grabbed my bottle of liquor and continued to drink. I decided to call Marcello to inquire about my babydoll ; Just because I couldn't fucking face her didn't mean that I wasn't worried.

He picked up on the first ring. "Marcello, I'm just calling to see how Bella is doing."

His accented voice sounded sad even to my drunken ears. "She refused to eat, Maestro. The maid, Tazia, has a fondness for the little mistress, and has been trying to coax her out of bed all day. I am worried, Sir. Tazia said she has been lying in bed and sobbing uncontrollably all day. Tazia did finally manage to bathe her and change the sheets, but she's been comatose ever since. We will watch her closely tonight. Will you be home tomorrow, Sir?"

My babydoll wasn't fucking eating or moving! I was frantic. She had to be fucking starving after all the energy she burned. Even worse, she was probably in excruciating pain because of her injuries. The fact that she wasn't even in the mood to go to the library told me how bad she must've been feeling. The thought of her crying in that bed where I had fucked her made my fucking chest constrict.

I pulled myself together so that I could answer Marcello. "Yes, I'll be home tomorrow. My sincere apologies and thanks to both you and Tazia. I will make sure you all are compensated well for this. Please ask Tazia to keep trying to get Bella to eat. If there are any problems, don't hesitate to call me." I hung up after he promised me that he would do all they could to assist her.

Bella was in physical and emotional pain, and I was the cause of it all. I couldn't fucking catch my breath. I felt a torrent of tears leak down my fucking face and I sobbed into the nearest pillow. Never in my goddamned life had I cried like I did at that moment.

When there were no tears left, I went back to my fucking liquor. Before long, I was out of it again. I began to see a hazy image of my babydoll sitting on the bed next to me. I apologized to it and rambled on about how much I loved her and how sorry I was. The hallucination disappeared and I was left alone. I passed out again.

I had that same nightmare from before and it was more vivid than ever. I begged for the devil to take my demon soul so that I couldn't hurt my babydoll anymore. When I came to, I was sweating like a fucking animal. The clock said that it was five in the morning. I pulled out my phone and called Sam Uley, my anger management therapist. It was still night in Seattle, so he should have been awake.

He answered after a couple of rings. "Hello, Dr. Uley speaking. How can I help you?" I could hear his wife laughing in the background. The sound made me think of Bella and my stomach clenched.

"Dr. Uley, this is Edward Cullen. I'm sorry to call you, but you said to call anytime day or night. I need your help. I fucked up. I hurt my girlfriend Bella really bad. I feel like doing everyone a favor and fucking offing myself. I have a gun and lots of liquor and…" My fucking voice broke.

"Edward, calm down. Listen to me. Go into the bathroom and pour the liquor down the toilet. Stay on the line with me so I can hear the toilet flush." I went into the bathroom and did as he said. Normally I would argue about this shit, but my brain was all kinds of fucked up.

"Thank you Edward. Is Bella there? Can I talk to her?" I told him about me leaving Bella and coming to the inn to drink.

"That's okay. I need you to tell me exactly what happened, but before you do that, I want you to unload your gun and put it away in a drawer." Again I did as I was told. After that was done, I sat back down on the bed.

"She was a fucking virgin. I fucked her too hard and hurt her. I saw the fucking bruises, scratches, and blood. I couldn't fucking stop. It was too much; she's in pain." Deep guttural cries came out of my throat. I could feel myself slipping again.

"Listen, Edward, get yourself together. Don't be a selfish asshole and hurt her more by killing yourself. You have to go back to the villa and apologize to Bella. She's probably scared and worried sick about you. Don't think about yourself. Talk to her about what you think you've done and be there for her."

He didn't fucking understand. "What I think I've done!" I shouted, throwing his words back at him. "You didn't fucking see her. She was a goddamned mess. She looked like she'd been to combat."

I could hear Sam sigh on the other end. "Edward, it may not be as bad as you think. It sounds like you were rough with her, but from what you've told me, Bella loves you and you love her. Don't throw that away on an assumption."

Could he be right? Could she really forgive my sorry ass for doing that shit to her? I couldn't hope because the disappointment would kill me.

Dr. Uley hung up after I promised him that I would sober up and then go home to Bella. I called room service and ordered a pot of strong Italian coffee and some toast. My stomach was fucking burning because it was so empty. The food was delivered in less than ten minutes. I had left instructions to leave the cart outside my door.

I drank the coffee black and ate some toast. Immediately, I started to feel better. I had a bottle of painkillers in my bag, so I took two. When I was sober enough, I began to go over Sam's words. He was right--I should be willing to fight for my babydoll. She was my fucking life, and I wasn't going to lose her just because I was an asshole. I slept for a few more hours and then woke up to get dressed.

I showered in the large bathroom and put on a fresh set of clothes. Looking at myself in the mirror caused me to grimace. My eyes were bloodshot and I was pale as a fucking ghost. I also had a day's stubble on my chin, but my fucking hands were shaking so bad that I didn't want to try to shave. My hair was a bronzy mess as usual.

I left the bathroom and ordered a fresh pot of coffee. When I was sure that I was sober, I grabbed my bag and headed for the Maserati. It was especially warm out today, and I thought of all the things I could be doing with Bella. This was her fucking birthday vacation and she was stuck inside because of me. I was going to apologize to her and make sure she was okay. If she wanted me to leave, I would make arrangements and return to Seattle. Jasper and the rest of my family were probably going to kill me, but I deserved it.

With a new resolve, I headed back to the villa. The drive over went smoothly. I looked out the window at all the couples on honeymoons and shit, mauling each other in the goddamned street; it should have been me and my babydoll.

A grave-looking Marcello greeted me at the door. He told me that they had gotten Bella to eat a little breakfast, but she still hadn't left the bed. I mustered up every bit of strength I had before going into the bedroom.

Through the glass doors stood Bella, looking out over the balcony. Her lustrous mahogany hair was blowing in the soft breeze. She was even wearing one of my blue silk pajama tops that hung past her uncovered knees. She was also barefoot. I could have stayed there and observed her forever. As if she sensed me, she turned around and my fucking heart splintered. Her face was red and puffy, and yet she still had tears falling down her cheeks. Her beautiful doe eyes were dull and lifeless. She was even paler than I was, and there was no flush to her beautiful skin.

"Edward. You… you… promised me." Her voice was rough and scratchy. I couldn't go to her, because if I did, the last string holding me together would break.

It was now or never. "Babydoll, I'm so fucking sorry for what I did to you. I know there's no excuse, but I couldn't control myself. I never meant to hurt you. The bruises… I can understand if you want to press charges or something. I will never forgive myself for fucking you like that. I… I… love you so goddamned much. I'm so very sorry."

She was silent. I managed to pull my head up to look at her. She had stopped crying but she looked fucking confused.

"What the hell are you talking about, Edward? Why would I press charges against you?"

She was really going to make me fucking say it. "I hurt you, babydoll. I was too fucking rough. I saw the injuries. I always knew I was a fucking monster, but I never thought I would hurt you."

My legs gave way as I fell to my knees on the Turkish rug. Bella came and sat in front of me. I couldn't bear to look at her so I kept my head lowered. Her scent enveloped me and I cried out. I felt her hand stroke my hair, even though I wasn't fucking worthy of her touch.

"Oh, Edward, you didn't hurt me. Sure I was sore and there were bruises, but you making love to me was the best moment of my life so far. Do you know how erotic it felt for me to be wanted so fiercely? Knowing that I could make you feel so much pleasure made me feel invincible. I loved that you lost control and became uninhibited with me. I could feel how much you needed me, and I reveled in that. All the bites, bruises, and scratches were you claiming my body for all of eternity. The only other blood was from my virginity, which I was glad to shed. It was my sacrifice to show my complete devotion to you and only you. I loved every minute of our lovemaking. I came so many times that I died and went to heaven in your arms. I don't know if you noticed, but I marked you up, too. I don't regret a damn thing. I love you so much, Edward."

I didn't move for fear that this was a dream and I would awake soon. Bella's fingers continued stroking my hair lovingly. I looked down to see her smiling up at me. Her eyes were lit again and there was a light blush on her cheeks. I reached out and grasped her other hand.

"I… I… thought you were angry at me. I promised not to hurt you, but then I did it anyway."

She fucking kissed me on the cheek. I didn't deserve her all consuming love. "Edward, I have told you time and time again about making assumptions. Didn't I just say you didn't hurt me? I was angry because when I woke up, I wasn't wrapped in your arms. You were in the other room, so I figured you didn't…want me anymore, even though you promised that you wouldn't get tired of me after we had sex."

Fuck. That was what she meant.

I was a goddamned idiot. All this time she had only been angry because she thought I abandoned her. A weight was lifted off my chest, and I felt like I could breathe again.

"I always fucking want you, babydoll. I love you more than words can say. You're the only thing that I can't live without. Don't ever think that I could get tired of you. I'm yours and only yours, forever."

I couldn't stand to spend one more second apart, so I pulled her into my arms. We kissed like two drowning souls in a sea. I tangled my hands in her hair and moaned into her mouth.

"I love you. I love you," we both mumbled between kisses.

Bella straddled my hips and pushed me down so that I was lying on the ground. "I don't think I can let you off too easy. I think you need to be punished. I mean, if I let you get away with stuff, how will you ever learn?"

She rubbed her silken cheek along my stubbly jaw. "Mmmhhh, I like that. You should not shave more often, Edward."

I put my hands on the back of her neck and directed her sweet mouth back to mine. Our tongues tangled together in a lazy dance. I became drunk on the potency of her. She reached up and pulled off her nightshirt. Her gorgeous breasts were bare and her pink nipples puckered eagerly. She leaned down to put one in my mouth. I sucked it into my mouth and savored the sweet taste. She moaned loudly and leaned more into me. I never broke eye contact as I took her other breast in my mouth.
 
"Edward!"

I was obviously not the only one enjoying our play. I nipped her lightly as I continued to suckle her like a madman.

"You are so delicious, babydoll. I won't ever get enough." She crushed her lips to mine again.

After a few minutes, I broke our kiss so that I could take my clothes off. Bella did the honors of removing my boxers. Then, she stared at me while she slowly stroked my cock.

"Lie back down on the floor, Edward." I did as I was fucking told because I was hers to command. She went over to closet and grabbed something out of her purse. My eyes bugged out when I saw what she was holding.

She saw me gawking and winked. "I have been carrying these with me since that night. I was hoping I would get a repeat performance." In her hands were those fucking fuzzy handcuffs that we used the night she gave me a lapdance. If possible, my already engorged cock got even larger.

My babydoll sat down on the floor again. "Sit up so I can put these on, and then lie back down."

I followed her orders. I felt the cuffs go around my wrists as she licked the back of my neck. I shivered from the sensation. When she finished, she came back around and straddled my hips.

"Time for your punishment, big boy. I'm only doing it because I love you." God, I fucking loved it when my little tigress came out to play. I wanted to touch her but she was in control, so I let her do what she pleased.

She trailed kisses down my chest until she reached my abdomen. I felt her tongue lick the V of my hips. I moaned out loud. "Fuck, you're going to kill me."

She didn't stop until her tongue made contact with my shaft. She sucked me down her throat like I was her life's sustenance. I struggled to hold on as she obliterated my senses.

Suddenly, she stopped and crawled back up my body. I looked down to see her core leaking wetness. There was a contented smile on her mouth. She was looking directly into my eyes as she licked her lips. She put her hand on my throbbing cock and stroked me softly. I dropped my head back on the rug. I was humping thin air in the attempt to get my dick in the right place.

Wet heat surrounded my cock as  I felt Bella's honeyed center sliding down. She wouldn't put it in, just kept sliding over me, making my cock brush against her pussy. Her hands were flat on my chest. I watched how her beautiful hair swirled around her body as she kept up her glorious torture. If she kept moving, I was going to fucking explode.

"Fuck! Fuck! Please… please… babydoll. I need you to put my cock inside of you."

Her eyes had been closed but now she opened them wide and a low moan came out of her throat. She had reached her orgasm and was panting hard. Her nails clawed into my chest as she crested.

When she could move again, she took my cock and carefully guided it to her entrance. She took me in a little at a time. She would lower herself and then rise up a little until she got used to the size. Both our breaths were coming in short gasps. My handcuffed hands were digging into the carpet. I wanted to slam into her so fucking badly.

Finally, my dick was full encased in her warmth. She was just as tight and hot as I remembered. She leaned down and kissed me. Her nipples were pressed hard against my chest. I kissed around her mouth until I reached her neck. I was gentle because she was still bruised from our last session.

"I love you, Edward." Those sweet words that I thought I would never hear.

I thrust into her and she whined loudly. Because of her earlier revelation, I was no longer afraid of hurting her. She sat up and started riding my cock. I licked my lips so that I could savor her taste. She went slowly at first, but then she started getting into it. She rode me with abandon. Her eyes were closed again and she was humming. The only sound that could be heard was our sweaty bodies slapping together--this is what I craved I wasn't Edward Cullen; I wasn't a fucking mobster. I was just a man making love to his woman.

My throbbing cock was stretching my babydoll to the hilt, making her cry out with every stroke. She maneuvered her body so that her hands were on either side of my head and continued to ride me hard. I met her thrust for thrust. She opened her eyes and looked me deep in the eyes. I gazed at her, hoping she could see that my soul belonged to her now.

She screamed, crushing her lips to mine. Her walls clenched and my cock exploded. I came so hard that I could only see flickering colors. Her body crushed mine as we laid there trying to catch our breath. My wrists would be fucking sore later, but at that time,  I couldn't feel them. The only thing I could feel was my dick still buried deep in her sweet pussy. I would never move again if it meant I could stay in this blissful state forever.

Bella kissed the base of my throat, causing my pulse to speed up. All I could smell was strawberries. We stayed like that for a long time. I had almost fallen asleep when she stirred and reached down to disconnect us. I groaned at the feel of the cool air on my cock. I wanted to be back inside of her. She pulled me up to remove the handcuffs, her smooth lips ghosting over my hands.

"Are you okay? Your wrists are a little red." I pulled my hands in front of me and worked out the kinks. I twisted a finger in a tendril of her hair pulling her closer.

"I love you."

She fucking blushed. "I love you, too."

We sat there with cheesy grins on our faces, just touching each other.

Eventually, I managed to stand and lead her over to the bed. I flexed my back to get some circulation flowing. We crawled in, and her head immediately went to my chest again. She played with my nipples a little before her hand stilled over my heart.

Her breaths were coming slowly and regularly, so I knew she had fallen asleep. I looked down at my angel, and a warm feeling spread through my entire body. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead, reveling in the feeling of being loved. Hearing her mumble in her sleep made me fucking buoyant. She said my favorite words as I found my slumber.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in bed exploring each others bodies. We licked and stroked every inch of skin between us. Our breathless moans became one. Our hearts beat together. I plunged into Bella and she cried out. She scratched her nails down my back as I thrust inside of her over and over again.

"More," she moaned. I complied by putting her legs over my shoulder and embedding my dick in her wetness. Her walls clenched as she came. I pounded into her while she had another orgasm before reaching my release.

Slowly, we kissed while still moving our joined hips. I lowered her legs and settled them on my hips. My cock started to harden again. Lazily, we rode each other to another climax.

As we kissed, my babydoll harshly tugged my hair. I would've probably had a headache because of the strength she was using, but I couldn't stop her. We bruised each others lips with the force; neither one of us could get enough. We were no longer making love. We had ascended to a higher plane where our souls danced together. I couldn't tell where she ended and I began. We were one fucking being. We were equals in our love and need for one another.

When I couldn't take any more rapture, I reached down and removed my dick from Bella. She whimpered with the loss. I immediately kissed her. Then, I got up to use the intercom. I ordered Marcello to have the maid deliver a tray of food and leave it outside of our door. I told him that he and Tazia could leave after that. He had a slight chuckle in his voice, which I was sure was because he heard us. We had made so much goddamned noise that we could probably be heard in Milan. Smirking, I turned around to ask Bella what she wanted to eat.

"I want a big bowl of spaghetti bolognaise, salad, and garlic bread." I ordered the same with a few added extras. After that, I went into the adjoining room, which had a bar with a mini fridge, and grabbed two Godiva bars.

My babydoll's eyes lit up when she saw what I was carrying. I held them both behind my back. She pouted and held out her hand. "Gimmie one, Edward."

I teased her for a few minutes before opening it and putting a piece it into her mouth. She let out a guttural moan when the chocolate hit her tongue. "Yum, that tastes almost as good as you do." My cock jumped in response. I looked down at it.

"Down boy, no fraternizing with the enemy. She's trying to kill us." Bella laughed and took another bite. She was so hungry that she ate her whole bar and half of mine.

"Greedy little minx," I said, tickling her sides. She stuck her tongue out and I claimed it. We kissed for a minute before she pushed me away.

"Edward, I can't take anymore either. I'm not even sure I can walk."

I smirked and started whistling. She slapped me on the chest while mumbling, "cocky prick".

Bella wanted to watch a movie, so I turned on the mounted HDTV and gave her the remote so that she could pick. I couldn't tell what we were watching because I was sucking on her tits the whole time. After awhile, she got tired of fighting me off and went to put on a t-shirt. I scowled at her before going to the dresser to get a pair of boxers.

When I got back to bed, she took my head in her hands. "Later, Edward. We have all the time in the world." I kissed her cheek before snuggling in to watch TV.

Soon, there was a knock on the door letting us know dinner was ready. I went out to the hallway and rolled in the cart. There was a reclining couch with a coffee table in front in the back of the room. Bella came over to help me set the food up. We pulled out couch cushions and sat on the floor to eat. We were both fucking starving, so everything tasted extra good.

I practically inhaled my fucking pasta, getting red sauce all over my chest. My babydoll, on the other hand, managed to not get one fucking drop on her t-shirt. I looked at her disbelievingly and she smirked.
Since she was so much smaller than me, it didn't take long before she was full. I watched her eat her third piece of garlic bread and sigh.

"I'm done, Edward. That was delicious."

I continued eating while she lay on the floor with her hand on her stomach. I went over to the cart and retrieved the strawberry cheesecake that I'd requested. Amazingly, Bella somehow managed to find room to eat that course. .

By the time the sun started to set, we had desecrated the cart. I felt full and happy. Bella's head was resting on my thigh and she had a small smile on her lips. I reached down and caressed her cheek.

"I'm sorry, babydoll. We missed a whole fucking day of sightseeing because of me being an idiot. I promise we can do anything you want for the rest of the trip."

She turned her head and kissed my fingers. "There's nothing I'd rather do than stay right in this room with you. I love you, Edward."

I tickled her sides. "Liar. You're such a little bookworm, and there are lots of antique bookstores in the city. I know you want to explore, but thanks for stroking my ego."

She kicked her legs and laughed harder. We wrestled on the floor for a bit before going to take a shower.
The warm water felt wonderful to my sensitized skin. Bella bathed my front and back, paying special attention to my cock. We stayed under the massaging spray until our skin started to wrinkle. She really couldn't walk, so I had to carry her.

I took her to the adjoining room and massaged her until her leg muscles were pliant again. After that, she felt so good that she bounced around getting dressed. She ended up choosing a pretty black and white pleated sundress with a matching black cardigan. I put the Jubilee necklace around her neck. She brushed her hair and left it loose--beyond beautiful.

Because I was so pussy whipped, I let her choose my outfit, which consisted of a pair of pleated black pants and a light white V-neck pullover. I wrapped my arm around her and led her to the mirror. We looked fucking perfect together. My natural arrogance was balanced out by her innate kindness.

She smiled at our reflections. "We do make a good-looking couple. I wonder if our kids will look more like you or me or a mix of us both."

The thought of shitmakers still slightly freaked me out, so I didn't answer.

"Where would you like to go tonight? We can do anything you want."

She turned around and kissed me on the lips. "Don't think I didn't notice how you changed the subject, mister, but I'll let it slide for now. I would like to go to one of those bookstores, since I'm such a nerd."

I nipped at her lips. "I called you a bookworm, not a nerd. Either way, you're sexy as hell."

She squeezed my ass before pushing me away. "Good save, Cullen." I pounced as she squealed with delight. Then, I hoisted her onto my back and sped down the stairs.

I decided to take the Maserati again. Bella liked it because the seats were comfortable. Once again, she had no clue she was in one of the best vehicles in the world. She relentlessly teased me during the whole trip.

When we stopped, she clutched my hand and looked over at me. "Not that it's any of my business, but what did you do today?"

I wanted to fucking lie to her, but I couldn't. "I got fucked up on liquor and had hallucinations of you. I'm sorry, babydoll. I talked to my therapist and he brought me around. I'm going to stop drinking so much. You deserve better."

Her eyes were sad as she stroked my fingers. "Edward, you can talk to me about anything. I know you think I can't handle certain things, but I can. I'm not as fragile as you think. I'm here for you always. You don't have to turn to liquor or drugs. I love all of you, not just the easy parts."

After that, I broke down and told her everything: about James, the Russians, and the problems with the smuggling. The only thing I didn't tell her about was the secret guard I paid to follow her. She stroked my cheek as she listened.

To my utter amazement, she had some good ideas about how to catch whoever was selling in HADES without permission. She wasn't happy about learning what was planned for Stephan and James, but she understood. I had never been this fucking honest with anyone in my life. When we were done talking, Bella was no longer just my girlfriend, she was my partner.

We spent the night exploring some of Florence's oldest bookstores. I bought Bella a first edition of a poetry book by Metastasio, which made her go into hysterics. I was almost afraid I would have to slap her get her to calm down.

My trunk was weighed down with her classics as well as some modern literature by the time we got to the next shop. I had to admit that  my babydoll had good taste. Every now and then, she would read a passage from one of her books. It would make me feel like the author had been talking directly to me. She didn't have my photographic memory, but she was smart as fuck. I was so goddamned proud to have her as my girlfriend. I felt like I would burst with my love for her.

Unfortunately, the bookseller at the next store was young and good looking. I held Bella's hips as they both gushed over some thick ass Philosophy book. I just stood there and mean mugged all the other men that dared to look at my babydoll. At one point, book guy got too close to her. I was about to make a threat until a man waltzed in the store and kissed him passionately on the lips. He introduced Bella and me to his boyfriend. I had no problems with him after that, but I heard some of the ladies mumbling about how all the good ones were either taken or gay. I just smirked and kissed the top of my babydoll's head. I was definitely taken.

When we got back to the car, Bella was glancing over at me and giggling. I looked in the mirror and didn't see anything wrong.

"What?"

She howled with laughter. "The bookseller was totally checking you out. He and his boyfriend are into threesomes, and they asked me if you were interested. I wasn't really sure, but I told them I didn't like to share."

She was fucking serious. I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap. "I like pussy, and only pussy. The only dick I want to see and touch is my own. Got that, Swan?"

She leaned in to whisper in my ear, "You only like my pussy, isn't that right, Mr. Cullen?"

All the blood in my body rushed to my tired cock. Bella saying 'pussy' was fucking hot. She kissed me again and climbed out of my lap while I struggled for control. If she got any sexier, I was going to have to get a replacement cock--not that those imitations could ever match my natural junk.

We parked the car again and walked to the nearby Cosabella store. The shop was full of new Italian women's lingerie. It was getting late, so there weren't many people inside. I walked up to a curvy dark haired retailer and gave her my black card. Her eyes lit up as she led Bella around the store picking out pieces to try on.

I picked out a few of my favorites, praying that my babydoll would pick at least one of my choices. Then, I sat outside the private dressing room while the retailer helped Bella try on different options. I used the time to check my email and voicemail. Thankfully, nothing important had happened since we'd been gone.

I could hear the woman giving Bella compliments in Italian. I knew my babydoll's face would be as red as an apple. After what felt like forever, the woman exited and winked at me. Bella came out two seconds later. I groaned when I saw her. She was wearing a dark pink lace push up bra and matching thong panties. My pants were suddenly too tight, so I had to reach down and adjust myself. She turned around in a circle. Her tits and ass were absolutely edible. I bit down on my tongue.

"Fuck. I mean fuck. You're so fucking hot."

She winked at me and clucked her tongue. "Such language Mr. Cullen. I'm pretty sure you've already used up your cursing jar deposit. When we get home, I'm going to need you to make another donation."

I pulled her in front of me. "You're going to pay for your teasing later. I am definitely buying you this set." She tried to argue about how she was going to pay until I sucked on a nipple, which caused her to shriek in embarrassment.

"Not here, Edward."

I just smirked and sent her back through the curtain. By the time she finished with her fashion show, I wanted to bend her over and fuck her right in the goddamned store.

Between Bella's stuff and gifts for mom and the girls, I ended buying half of the fucking store. I didn't look at any of the stuff she bought for my mom or sisters because that would be fucking pervy.

The next stop was a pretty little café on the corner. I texted one of my guards to come take our bags. We shared a slice of Tiramisu and shots of espresso while we talked.

"So, how many bodyguards do you have?" Bella asked.

I smiled because my mom once asked me that same question. "Too many to count, babydoll. In my line of work, you can never be too careful."

She seemed to think for a moment before she nodded. Her next question surprised me. "If you weren't a mobster, what would you be?"

I had always wanted to take my father's place in the Volturi, so I never thought about it. I tried to imagine a job that I would want to do besides the one I had, but I came up blank.

"I never wanted to anything else. Yes, I'm a mobster, but I'm also an investor and businessman. That's all I ever wanted to be in life."

Bella began to frown. "I didn't mean to offend you, Edward. You know I don't care that you're in the Mafia. I know that's only part of who you really are. I love you. I was just curious."

I smiled at her to let her know that it was okay. I was pleased that she had the courage to ask me honest questions.

"What about you? If you weren't my private secretary, what would you be?"

She blushed. "Um, I love my job, and especially my boss." I smirked. "But if I could do anything else, I would write. I have always wanted to be a published author." I knew my babydoll loved books, but I never guessed she wanted to write one.

"You know, the Volturi have interests in some award winning publishing houses; I'm sure we could get you published."

She shook her head. "No, Edward. If I get published, it will have to be on my own merits. I couldn't let you do it for me." She was so fucking noble. Most of the other bitches I knew only wanted to be gold diggers or trophy wives.

"I know you'd be a great writer. I'll follow your wishes for now, but if you change your mind, the offer always stands."

She leaned across the table to kiss me. "Thanks."

We decided to head home to get some sleep so that we could see some of the daytime sights tomorrow. The bodyguard brought our car around. I made sure Bella was comfortably inside before running around to my side. My guard was still standing there. He was staring through the window at Bella. It was making me fucking angry, because e knew better.

"What the fuck is your problem, Alec?"

He looked angry. "Did you give her drugs? She's looks high as a kite!"

I looked over at my babydoll to see what the fuck he was talking about. I did a double take. Her eyes were really glassy and she had a stupid smile on her face. Her face was also flushed and her pupils were dilated.
I burst out laughing, causing Alec to scowl harder. He had been with me awhile because he was my best bodyguard, but he was a little sensitive.

"No, my man, that's just the look of a woman in love that has been thoroughly fucked. If you ever pulled the stick out of your ass and got laid, you might recognize it."

He gave me a terse, "Goodnight, Mr. Cullen," before taking off. I loved messing with him sometimes.

Bella looked over at me when I got into the car. "What took you so long?"

I raised my eyebrow and looked her over. "You do look fucking high. If I hadn't been with you all day, I would think you were snorting coke."

She gasped and pulled down her mirror. "Edward! You did this to me. No wonder so many people were giving me funny looks at the bookstore and café. They probably had me pegged as an addict."

She buried her head in her head and groaned which only made me laugh harder. "Don't laugh! It's not fair, you look relaxed and I look slightly insane."

I leaned over to give her a raspberry on her cheek. "You just have to adjust to the fuckawesome drug that is Edward Cullen."

She pushed me away, huffed, and put up her mirror. "So you've already gotten over my equally great lovemaking, have you?"

There was a dangerous glint in her eye. "Fuck, Bella. I spent the whole day after talking to myself and getting drunk. I will never get over making love to you. I just know how to hide it better."

Satisfied with my answer, she leaned over and kissed me. This relationship shit was harder than I thought. I was going to have to ask Carlisle for more tips.

I noticed that my babydoll was pouting when we pulled up the villa.

"What's wrong? Did you want to go somewhere else tonight?" She gave me her sad eyes, which fucking killed me.

"I'm so sorry Edward. I was selfish. We didn't do anything you wanted to do." Was that all that put that look in her eyes?

"You are the least selfish person I've ever met. I've been here millions of times and seen everything. I'm happy as long as I'm with you. Now, if you insist on making it up to me, you can go upstairs and change in one of the bikini's Ali bought you and meet me by the pool."

She ran from the car, leaving me to bring in all her fucking things. I swear those goddamned books weighed a ton. They made me regret sending the help away. I would have called a bodyguard to help, but I needed the fucking exercise. Eating all of my babydoll's delicious cooking was adding pounds to my body, and I didn't want to look like Tony-fucking-Soprano anytime soon.

Eventually I dragged everything inside and up to our bedroom. I would let Bella pack it. She wasn't in the bedroom when I got there, so I figured that she must have already been outside. I pulled on a pair of black swim trunks and sprinted to the pool.

When I got there, Bella was doing laps in the deep end. Her petite body was graceful as she flowed over the waves. She was a little clumsy on land, but she was a fucking mermaid in the water. She saw me watching her and climbed out. My mouth went dry and I'm pretty sure I drooled when I saw the tiny white bikini that barely covered up the naughty bits.

Note to self: thank Alice.

Her hair was so wet it looked black, her face lightly flushed and her eyes were heavy lidded. She was majestic.

Before she could say anything, I crashed into her, knocking us both into the pool. I laughed while I watched her sputter and flail.

"Edward Cullen! You are so dead."

She swam after me, but I was faster. When I noticed that her left breast was hanging out of her bikini, I let her catch me. I must have been staring dumbly because she kicked me in the shin. I ignored her and pulled her closer so that I could latch on to her nipple. She broke free and swam over to the waterfall, leaving me panting.

"Ha, I win," she called.

"You cheated, but I'll concede because I'm scared you might beat me up." She had the nerve to look affronted, like she hadn't kicked my ass before.

She was doing the backstroke in a circle and both breasts were now exposed. I growled before grabbing her and pulling her to my chest. I kissed her hard, letting my lips linger on her neck and collar bones. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. I clutched her pussy through her bottoms. She panted and bit down on my lip. I moved the spandex aside and added one finger. Her pussy was already hot and ready. In no time, I finger fucked her to orgasm.

"Edward!!!" she screamed as she crested.

I backed up into one of the large sandstone rocks, pulling my babydoll along. Next, I gripped her hips and aligned my cock until it was at her entrance. She smiled at me as I pushed inside of her. I would never get used to the shock of being with Bella. It surprised me every time.

I used the motion of the water to create a rhythm for our lovemaking. I pounded her pussy like there was no tomorrow. I was gripping her hips and slamming her tight walls onto my engorged member. She was making a sound that was somewhere between a scream and a moan. I grunted with every thrust of my hips.

Soon, I fucking tore the bikini bottoms in my haste to get them off. I kneaded my babydoll's ass cheeks as I moaned into her neck. Our lips never once broke apart. I was so fucking close, but I needed her to come with me. I rubbed circles around her hips and increased my force. I felt her walls clench a second before my seed started to spill. It felt so good that I could only snarl in her neck again.

When we could move, we got out of the pool and dried off. I couldn't stop the smile that kept taking over my face every time I looked at Bella. We decided to shower separately to save time and skin. After clean up, we were both beyond exhausted. I fell asleep spooning my babydoll.

The next day, I awoke to the smell of fresh breakfast. Bella was sitting next to me eating French toast and sausage. I didn't tell the help to come back yet, so I was unsure how she'd gotten breakfast. She was watching something on TV, but she glanced over when she noticed I was awake.

"You're finally up, sleepyhead. I've been waiting forever. I guess I tired your old bones out." I kissed that snide look off of her face.

When she reached over to grab her juice, I stole her plate. "If I'm the old one, then why are your reflexes so bad?"

She walked over to the coffee table and retrieved a tray that was piled with food. "Well I was going to give you this one, but if you insist on trading…"

I snatched the tray and handed her back her plate. "Fuck, babydoll. This is the fucking best. You know you don't have to cook on vacation, but I'm glad you did." She reached over and ruffled my hair.

After plenty of banter and food, we got dressed. Bella wore some tight fucking dark jeans that left little to the imagination. She paired it with a pair of black Chucks and a purple cap sleeved top. I helped her clip her hair to the top of head, and then we headed out.

When she saw the black Ducati in the corner, she insisted that we take it. I agreed only if she wore the safety  helmet. She looked damn sexy in the navy jacket. I kept putting it on her head, only to take it off a moment later and ravage her mouth. After this happened ten times, she pushed me away and directed me to the front of the bike.

Halfway through the ride, she made me pull over so she could drive. I didn't want to let her, but she could be quite persuasive and stubborn. I for one didn't want to spend the rest of my fucking holiday with a raging case of blue balls. Surprisingly, she was a really good driver. I found myself relaxing more when she took turns.

We stopped to explore some of the old cathedrals and museums. My babydoll loved every minute of it, and I kept her close by my side. I took her to Santa Croce so that she could view the tombs of Michelangelo and Dante. She took pictures of everything, while my pussy whipped ass held her purse.

When she was done I bought a couple of souvenirs for everyone. There were too many bags to fit on our bike, so I called Alec to take them in his car and deliver to the villa. He smiled at my babydoll before leaving. I was not planning to formally introduce them because I had a hard enough time sharing her with the fuckers at the club.

Hours later, I took Bella to the Uffizi and laughed as she blushed at the nude paintings and sculptures. No matter how many times we made love, she never lost her natural innocence. I called another guard to take our bags.

Next,  we headed to the outskirts of the city to explore some of the other villages. Bella was holding me tight while the Ducati hugged the road. Suddenly, I heard the only sound that could make my blood run cold.
A bullet hit a tree about a hundred feet in front of me. I had to get off the road because we were too exposed.

I looked in the mirror to see a big black Escalade was gaining on us. I could see a man leaning out firing bullets in our directions. There was a black Lincoln behind him firing at me from the other side. My babydoll was gripping me tightly. She was fucking scared. I careened off the shoulder of the road, which threw us into a nearby ditch. I didn't care about my own fucking life, but I'd be damned if my babydoll got hurt.

We abandoned the bike and ran into the nearby forest. I pulled my SIG out of my ankle holder. Since we had bodyguards, it was the only weapon I usually carried, though I wished that I had a whole fucking arsenal. I took off my helmet and turned to Bella. She had already removed hers and was standing behind me panting.

"Who was that? I'm so scared, Edward."

She sobbed and shook uncontrollably. I hugged her to my chest to calm her down. We were fucked right now, and my phone had gotten destroyed in the crash. I heard footsteps coming and pushed her into the tree behind me. Then, I pointed my gun and aimed.

"I don't know or care who's fucking out there, but trust that I'm going to kill you all! No one shoots at me or my girlfriend and lives!" The last thing I heard was Bella's frightened gasp before all hell broke loose.

5 comments:

  1. We finally get them together and happy again only to have them attacked. *sigh* it's a never ending battle for Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. knew it... you had them say i love you too soon and it is all going to go to hell!! it always does!! damn ed is hot i think i have to have a panty change!! haha!! the story is great!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frustrated beyond belief knowing that they can never get a break, GOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading random chapters here and there because I love these two so much and I miss Donward and I want to know what you've had planed for them.
    Will wait for your updates forever if I have to :)
    Love your writing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing it's that Rusky Bastard, James...

    ReplyDelete