Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chapter 10: Underneath Your Clothes

"I love you more than all that's on the planet
Movin' talkin' walkin' breathing
You know it's true
Oh baby it's so funny
You almost don't believe it
As every voice is hanging from the silence
Lamps are hanging from the ceiling
Like a lady tied to her manners
I'm tied up to this feeling
Underneath Your Clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory
And all the things I deserve
For being such a good girl honey"

Underneath Your Clothes--Shakira
BPOV

The sound of thunder woke me up from my restless sleep. I felt around for a minute, trying to find Edward, before I realized that he wasn't there. We'd had a big fight that night, all because he instead on being a chauvinistic jackass. Edward made me so angry sometimes, but I always loved him, no matter what he did to me.

Earlier in the day, he told me that he was taking me on a surprise trip to Forks. I'd been wanting to go down there and revisit my old haunts. I also wanted to put flowers on my parents' graves. Sometimes, when important stuff happened to me, I liked to tell them out loud. I knew that it was stupid, because they weren't physically there, but it always made me feel better.

Besides, I wanted to believe that although their bodies were gone, their souls were alive and could hear me. It was hard for me to revisit the painful memories, but I needed some closure. I planned on being with Edward forever, and he had already introduced me to his family. I wanted to open up a piece of my past to him.

Edward had given me the night off so that we could leave early morning Friday. He told me that he rented a cabin and everything was set for our trip to my hometown. I was so excited that I had given him a very intense handjob right in his office. I loved giving Edward pleasure. It had become my new favorite pastime. It was too bad that he always had to open his mouth and ruin our perfect moments.

The argument started when I asked if I could drive so that Edward could get some much needed rest. Also, I suggested that we take my Range Rover, which had been inspected by Rosalie this past week. It was only six years old, ran great--a perfectly good vehicle. Edward demanded that we take one of his custom cars. He also demanded that he be the only one to drive.Angry that he was insisting on treating me like a damsel in distress, I refused his offer. I stood up to him and told him I would be the one driving and that we would take my car; that didn't go over very well.

Edward--being Edward--lost his temper. We had a colossal argument in the middle of his office. Felix came in to see what the commotion was, but when he saw that I was poking Edward in the chest, he just smiled and went back to his station. I told Edward that I was sick of him bossing me around, and he called me a 'stupid little brat.' I knew he didn't mean it, but it still hurt.

The minute he registered what he'd said, he began trying to apologize. I admonished him and ran from the office. I declined his invitation to stay in the lair tonight. The kicker had been when I told him I was going to my own apartment to sleep in my own bed. When those words left my mouth, Edward's control slipped and he went into a verbal tirade. I asked Felix to take me home.

So here I am, alone in bed and missing my lover.

My cell phone has been buzzing all night with messages from Edward. Most of them were apologies but some were angry. I didn't want to act like a petulant child, but Edward's temper tantrums really pissed me off. Arguing with Edward made me feel sick. I loved him and I knew he loved me, but both of us were stubborn. He seemed to know just the right things to say that made me want to kick his ass.

Soon, I heard another beep, so I leaned over to retrieve my phone from my nightstand. There were seventy missed messages. Holy Jeebus. Edward must have one of those unlimited text plans. I rifled through them all until I got to the last one.

Pickup the goddamn phone! I'm in no mood to play these games with you.
-E-

I'm not playing a game with you Edward. You're acting like an ass.
-B-

I'm coming over there. Open the fucking door when you hear me knock and don't forget to look through the goddamned peephole.
-E-

Don't bother coming by because I won't let you in.
-B-

I don't need you to LET me do anything. Be there in twenty minutes.
-E-

I groaned as I picked myself up out of bed. My clock said it was a little after midnight, which meant I had been asleep for almost four hours. It also meant Jasper was still at work, but I didn't want to call him and risk a confrontation between he and Edward. Out of nowhere, my stomach started growling, so I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat.

Lately, our kitchen had been neglected because Jaz and I spent so much time with our significant others. There wasn't much in the refrigerator or cupboards. I did manage to find a large frozen pot pie I'd made two weeks before in the back of the freezer. I put it in the oven to heat up and made hot chamomile tea.

I contemplated going up to change clothes but decided against it. My blue boy shorts and pink long sleeved Valentine t-shirt would have to be enough for Mr. Cullen. My hair was a mess, so I just ran my fingers through it and let it be.

Maybe I was being too hard on Edward. I knew he was so protective because of his love for me, but I didn't want him to make me a weakling. I had always thought of myself as a strong woman. People would underestimate me because of my looks and size, but I could take could of myself. I took some self defense classes in college and I did well. Plus, I had taken care of Jasper and my dad pretty much my whole life. I may have looked like a doll, but I was not fragile. I had taken whatever life handed to me and came out swinging. I needed Edward to understand that I was capable of taking care of the both of us if need be.

Unfortunately, I forgot my book upstairs, so I went to retrieve it. I smiled when I saw the end of my sexy nurse costume hanging out of my bag. I still couldn't believe I had the courage to give Edward a lap dance. He enjoyed it and my subsequent blowjob so much so that he passed out for a minute. I was worried at first, but when I saw he was breathing regularly, I went upstairs to wait for the retaliation. I loved seeing Edward out of control for once. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life so far.

Just thinking about Edward's mouth on me and all that chocolate made my nipples hard. I cleaned up the island the next day, but I would never be able to cook in that kitchen again without reliving my fudgy cunnilingus. He'd been so sexy and controlling by making me his in every sense of the word. I was the one to pass out after multiple orgasms after Edward's ministrations. I remember vaguely feeling him bathing me, but I was so blissed out and tired that I couldn't move.

Before our romp in the kitchen, I had been feeling kind of insecure because Edward hadn't made love to me yet, but after what happened between us that night, I would never again question his need for me.

Everything had almost been ruined by that blonde guy that tried to molest me. I was so happy with Edward in the restaurant before that maniac approached me. It was odd, but when he grabbed me, I hadn't thought about my own safety. I had only thought of Edward. I didn't want him to get into a fight where he would get hurt.

Edward had taken James outside and was beating him senseless. I asked Carmen to take me outside so I could try to calm Edward down, because I knew that I was the only one that could get through to him. After James was removed, I was able to relax because I was scared he would goad Edward into killing him. Even though I had seen the violent part of Edward, I felt safe with him. I know he would protect me from anything and anyone. I would do the same for him. I would die if it meant Edward could live. He owned my life the way no other ever had.

Shaking myself from my thoughts, I grabbed my book and my favorite throw and headed back downstairs. I was just about to get to the part of the book where the couple confessed their love for one another, when I heard loud banging coming from the front door. I knew it was Edward because no one else would be pounding on my door so late at night without a care for the neighbors. I made sure to check the peephole before I opened the door; I didn't need him to be any angrier at me.

Illuminated in the light of my porch was my lover. He was standing there with flowers and chocolates in his hands. He was also wet from the torrential rain that was blowing outside. His gorgeous green eyes were so dark they were almost black. He didn't say anything as he muscled his way into my apartment. His long-sleeved green tee was molded to his hard chest, and his jeans hugged his powerful thighs and delectable ass in just the right way.  His hair was the normal messy array. He smelled like desire. I wanted him so bad I could barely stand. I automatically licked my lips, thinking of the body beneath those clothes. Before I could articulate a single sentence, he lunged for me.

I watching him put the beautiful flowers and candy on the mail table. My sexual haze didn't allow me to even process what kind of flowers and chocolates they were. Suddenly, Edward picked me up and carried me into the living room.

He laid me down on the couch as his body crushed mine while he leaned down to kiss me. His lips were rough, claiming my mouth before I could take a breath. I sucked on his tongue and we both moaned. He reached down and put one of his big hands on my lower stomach. I jumped because of the electricity his touch created. Next, he snaked his hand up my shirt until his fingers grazed my breast. When he realized I didn't have on a bra, he growled.

I heard him mutter, "Mine all mine."

The next thing I felt was him trying to take my shirt off. Of course I sat up to give him easier access. After my shirt was discarded, I wanted the same for Edward. He must have read my mind because he stood up and took off his clothes. He removed everything except his sexy as hell red boxer briefs. His erection was poking through. I moaned and reached up to play with my own breasts. I pictured Edward on them instead, and got quite wet in the process.

His eyes got even darker as he sat back down. "Let me, babydoll."

With that, he attached his mouth to my left breast. The sensation was so amazing that it caused my toes to involuntarily curl. He took the whole breast in his hand and squeezed it hard. I bucked right into his groin and he bucked into me a little. He licked out his tongue and bathed my nipple in his sweet saliva. I was whimpering loudly, but he continued to tease me. He licked the underside of my breast before returning to the top. Finally, he took my other nipple into his mouth.

I reached up and tangled my hands in his soft copper hair. "Mmmh, Edward…feels amazing." My voice sounded rough even to my own ears.

He stopped long enough to look down at me. His expression held so much love and apology that I gasped. Slowly, he took my other nipple into his mouth and gave it the same treatment.

When I felt Edward's teeth nip lightly around the nipple, I almost came from the sensation. He moved back up my body. His mouth latched onto my neck and he bit and sucked until I began to cry out, which made him stop to glance down at me with a mixture of pleasure and apprehension in his eyes.

"Babydoll, can I try something? I promise it won't hurt, and we can stop if you want to." I was so aroused that I had lost my ability to speak. I could only nod because I would never deny Edward any carnal pleasures he could take from my body.

Edward pulled me up off of the couch. He kicked his boxers off and pulled my flimsy boy shorts off my hips. We were now both completely naked. I was beyond wet and standing there grinning like an idiot. I could feel the moisture sticking to my inner thighs. Edward's eyes fastened on that wetness as he leaned forward and kissed my bellybutton.

"Come here, Bella. I want to try a new position with you. I need you to lower yourself on my face." I blanched because I knew what he wanted. I had read lots of sex books in that college class and was very familiar with the sixty-nine position. From what I had seen, it looked intimidating. \

He must have noticed my hesitation. "Trust me, babydoll. We don't have to do it if it makes you uncomfortable."

I wanted to please Edward. He was my lover, so there shouldn't be anything we couldn't do with each other.
"No, Edward. I want to try it."

I put a large blanket down on the floor. Edward smiled and laid down on one of my fluffy body pillows. I straddled his chest with my knees on either side. I didn't sit fully, I just squatted down. "Turn around, Bella." I turned so my back and buttocks were facing Edward's head. I was still squatting and blushing so hard that my face could have caught fire. Edward reached up and scooted me back until I was right over his mouth. I squealed when he gave my buttocks a bite. I was just about to get up when he positioned my dripping core over his mouth. I lost all thought because it felt so good.

His long wet tongue slid inside of me and I whined. It was the best feeling in the world. At this angle, I could really feel his tongue sliding over my inner walls. His nose hit my clit several times, and his long fingers were working magic inside of me. I felt my body tensing up.

In front of me was Edward's long, thick, and throbbing manhood. I leaned down and took a hold of his shaft, putting it in my mouth. I felt Edward groan around my core. His fingers sped up to match the rhythym of my suckling. He bit my clit and I exploded, screaming his name. He waited for a minute for me to calm down before he continued his glorious licking and suckling.

I gripped the head of Edward's erection hard. He stilled for a minute and then continued stroking me in that lazy way that drove me crazy. In return, I licked the long vein that ran down Edward's penis. Seeing that he liked that, I increased the pressure of my tongue. Edward thrust into my mouth. I was riding his tongue, loving the feel of it sliding over my sensitive core. I sucked Edward down my throat and then took him out again. His organ was huge, so it wouldn't all fit in my mouth. I took as much of him as I could before I felt myself gagging.

My eyes began to water. I could barely breathe, but I wanted to keep Edward down my throat for as long as I could. When I couldn't take anymore, I released him completely so that I could take in some much needed oxygen. When I got myself under control, I went back to sucking Edward. He was throbbing and I could see the tip leaking pre-cum, which let me know he was close. I sucked the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the very top. Edward's strong hips were pushing up into my mouth with every stroke. I was close, but I wanted him to come with me this time.

I sucked him down my throat one last time. I also cupped his balls while sliding my nails down his shaft. At that same moment, he curved his fingers up inside of me and I came again. I felt Edward's hot cum hit my mouth a second later. I tried to swallow it all, but some of it escaped my lips because I was panting so hard from my last orgasm. My bones felt like jelly, so I just collapsed on top of Edward, feeling the electricity sear my skin. My cheek was resting on his muscled thigh and my hair covered him like a blanket. I let the orgasm overtake me for a few more minutes before I sat up.

Edward eased me back down to his chest. I managed to maneuver my legs over him so that I could sit beside him. I looked over at his face and he was smiling. His nose and lower jaw were covered in my wetness. The sight caused me to blush, but Edward just chuckled. He wiped some of my juices off his nose, bringing one finger into his mouth and licking it.

"Ahhh… my favorite meal." My body stiffened at the sound of his sexy voice.

Eventually, I shook myself out of my stupor so that I could pull Edward upstairs. We showered together in my much smaller bathtub. He put special effort into cleaning my nether regions and buttocks. I gave him a soapy handjob and he came again. After about an hour, we managed to get out of the bathroom. I put on another one of my boy short and cami sets. This one was dark blue. Edward must have liked it a lot because I had to fight him off of me before he went to his car to get his overnight bag. He returned, putting on a fresh pair of boxers and some J-Crew pajama pants, but he left his chest bare, just the way I liked it.

After he finished,  Edward came up behind me and snaked his hands around my waist. "I love you, babydoll. I'm so sorry for yelling. I loved having your tight pussy in my mouth. I can't wait to have all of you."

I blushed and put my hands over Edward's. "Thanks for apologizing, Edward. I loved… what we did, too." He squeezed me tighter and kissed my forehead.

We went back downstairs so that we could eat the chicken pot pie. Edward went to the foyer to get my flowers and chocolates. When he came back, he was holding a gorgeous bouquet of sunflowers in a beautiful crystal vase. He looked nervous standing there, holding the gifts out to me.

"Sunflowers signify adoration or some shit. You are my sun, thus you deserve these. I don't know anything about this pansy ass shit, so thank Alice next time you see her. She picked out the flowers and vase."

I kissed him on the cheek and took the flowers. The candies were Godiva strawberry covered chocolates--my favorites. I took one out of the box and ate half. I fed the other half to Edward. He took both the candy and my finger into his mouth. A shudder ran through my body.

"Thank you Edward, I love sunflowers. They're beautiful." He sighed and hugged me.

"I have to set up dinner so that we can eat. Follow me."

In the kitchen, I went to the oven to take out the pot pie. I could hear Edward making humming noises as I bent and reached. I loved the fact that he found me attractive. The food smelled delicious. I plated up two large helpings and grabbed one of Jasper's imported beers. I poured the drink into a glass filled with ice.
After I was done, I put it all in front of Edward. He smacked my butt as I passed, causing me to yelp loudly.

"Keep your hands to yourself, mister." He just smirked and tucked into his dinner.

I took a seat across from Edward and began to eat. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. The fork going in and out of his mouth made me think of his tongue on my clit. I shifted my legs at that thought. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. A piece of his soft bronze hair fell forward and I wanted to reach out and touch it. He was so sexy that just seeing him enjoy a simple meal made me wet.

"Bella, why aren't you eating?" I looked down at my forgotten fork. I couldn't stop the color that rose to my cheeks. Edward winked at me and went back to his dinner. After three helpings, he put his fork down and reached across the table for my hand.

"Babydoll, I love you more everyday. It made me sick to think about you here alone tonight. I need you, Bella. You erase the darkness in my life and make me truly happy." His honest words brought tears to my eyes.

My fingers traced small circles around his hand. "Edward, I love you, you know that. I just want you to treat me fairly. I only want to drive so that you can get some rest. You've been working a lot lately, and I'm worried about you." He had a lot of money and employees, so there was a huge demand on his time. I just wanted to take care of my man.

"Don't worry, babydoll. I'm fine as long as you're with me. You win, I'll let you drive on one condition: we take one of my cars. Is that okay?" I nodded. He came around the table to pick me up, and then, we hugged and kissed passionately in the middle of my cozy kitchen.

Eventually, we separated. I cleaned up and put everything away. I let Edward help me load the dishwasher, even though he didn't exactly know how to do it. He explained that they always had maids growing up, so he and Ali weren't great with domestic chores. I thanked him for trying, gave him a slice of blueberry pie, and kicked him out.

We were supposed to leave for Forks early in the day, so we had to get some sleep. By the time we crawled under my sheets, it was almost three in the morning.

"I love you, babydoll. Let's try not to fight anymore."

I just hummed and crawled into his arms. "Goodnight, Edward. I love you, too, even when you are being a jackass." He smacked me on the bottom and laughed. Minutes later, Edward's steady heartbeat lulled me to sleep.

When I woke up, there was a note next to me stating that Edward had gone out to pickup the car and his luggage. I took out my carry-on bag and began to fill it with various items. Since we would only be gone one weekend, I only packed the necessities. I included one pretty dress because Edward would probably want to go out to a nice restaurant. The rest of the clothes consisted of my comfy sweaters, flannels, and jeans. Forks was not as dressy as Seattle, because it was such a small town. The people were laid back and pretty much dressed like modern day lumberjacks.

Poor Edward, he's going to stick out like a sore thumb.

I carried my bag downstairs and put it by the front door. After that, I packed some date bars and other food for Edward and I to eat in the car. Depending on traffic, it would take us between three and a half to four hours to get to Forks. I was excited about driving because I don't get to do it much- because of Edward.
Jasper had never been a fan of cemeteries, but he had been taking me to visit my parents' graves at least once a year since we moved here. I was glad that he didn't have to leave Alice and inconvenience himself anymore.

I hoped that the car Edward chose wouldn't be too ostentatious. His Rolls Royce Phantom still made me nervous; I saw the way people looked at that car. Guys would stop in traffic just to take a picture. I was curious so I Googled it and found out that Phantoms cost a half million dollars or more. That amount of money blew me away. I mean, I knew Edward was rich, but who spends that much on a car?

Minutes later, my phone buzzed with a text letting me know Edward was outside. "Bella, come outside. It's time to go."

I pulled on my jacket and opened the door. Edward was standing there, wearing a gray cashmere V-neck sweater and dark jeans. The rest of his outfit consisted of Timberland boots and a gray and blue scarf hanging around his neck. As usual, he looked utterly delectable. I took time to thoroughly kiss him before we went down the porch steps.

My legs stopped working when I saw what was sitting outside. In our driveway was one of the biggest SUVs I had ever seen. I didn't know enough about cars to know what it was, so I asked Edward.

"It's a Hummer H2. It's one of the best all terrain vehicles. We can go anywhere in this, babydoll."

The behemoth in front of me was black with slightly tinted windows. It was super shiny, like it had just been freshly cleaned. Half of my high school graduating class could fit inside this car. I couldn't move from my spot.

"Edward, are you sure I can drive this? I don't want to damage it because it looks really expensive."

He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't worry about damaging the Hummer. You could take out almost anything on the road. I trust you, Bella."

I smiled and leaned in to hug him closer. Edward finished loading my things and helped me into car. He had to adjust the driver's seat since I was so much shorter than him. I'm sure it looked funny to see a petite girl driving such a large vehicle.

We headed out of Seattle on the highway to Forks. Edward plugged his iPod into the car's stereo system, and I heard the opening notes of Owl City's Fireflies blare from the speakers. I bobbed my head to the beat and gripped the steering wheel. Being behind the wheel of the Hummer made me feel invincible, but I was still careful to drive the speed limit.

Edward began huffing quietly in the seat next to me. I glanced over to see him scowling. "What?"

He inhaled and exhaled slowly before he answered me. "Do you have to drive so fucking slow? I would like to make it there before the weekend is over." I couldn't believe that he was seriously going to be this way.

"I am driving the speed limit. I'm sorry that I don't enjoy breaking the law." Frowning, I concentrated on my driving and ignored Edward.

He put his hand on my thigh. "I'm sorry, babydoll. It's just hard for me letting someone else be in control. I promise not to complain anymore." I was glad that he had been honest with me and not thrown a tantrum. He caressed my cheek. That tingly feeling he always created was there, so I leaned into his palm.

Before we made it out of Seattle, we stopped at a diner to get some breakfast. A blonde waitress with large breasts was flirting with Edward. She leaned down trying to give him a peek of her ample bosom. I knew not to be insecure, but a part of me was still a little jealous. Edward's voice was cold as ice when he ordered, which was his way of letting her know he wasn't interested.

After she left, a gangly teenage boy brought out our drinks. He flirted with me a bit until he looked over and saw Edward's face. He stumbled away a few seconds later, looking scared for his life.

"Edward, stop. He's just a kid." Edward mumbled something that sounded like 'only mine' and stared out the window.

We both ate hash browns, bacon, and eggs. Edward said that although the food was good, it had nothing on my breakfasts. I blushed and continued eating. After we were done, the same blonde waitress came over to clear our plates. She gave Edward one last glance before returning to the kitchen. The teenage boy brought the bill, keeping his eyes to the ground the whole time. Edward and I got into a small scuffle over who would pay. I won after I pointed out the fact that Edward had already paid for the cabin and this whole weekend.

He didn't want to relent, but I gave him my puppy dog eyes, and he caved. "Fuck, Bella. You know I'd do anything you say when you look at me like that."

I took out my wallet paid for the meal. I saw Edward eye the amount I left. I would bet that he planned to reimburse me when he got the chance.

By the time we got back to the car, Edward was exhausted. He leaned his chair back so he could rest comfortably. I pulled my comfy green shamrock throw out of my bag and wrapped it around him. He looked so cute lying on the leather seats. I saw his eyes start to droop, and minutes later, he fell asleep. His long eyelashes were resting against his cheeks and his lips were in a perfect pout. Seeing him like that made me think of our children and what they might look like. I hoped that they would be like Edward, in looks at least.

I drove for a little more than an hour before I had to pull over to get gas. The Hummer was definitely not a green car. I would have to make a donation to some environmental group to atone for the sin of driving a gas guzzler. I didn't want to wake Edward up, so I pumped the gas myself. A tall blonde guy was looking over at me. I didn't like his staring because he was doing it in a lewd manner.

I was almost finished when he spoke. "Hey baby, what's a little girl like you doing driving that beast?" I ignored him.

Unfortunately, he credit card machine was broken, so I had to go inside to pay. The gas station was pretty full. I took a place in line. The same jerk that was outside came to stand behind me.

"Hey honey, you're sexy as hell. Since you seem to know how to handle big things, I'll bet you can handle riding my monster cock. Would you like that?"

His breath stank of beer, and he was standing too close for comfort. I turned around to tell him to back off, but before I could, a shadow fell over both of us. When I looked up, I saw the enraged eyes of my lover.

Oh no, I thought.

Edward came to stand behind me and pulled me to his chest. He never broke eye contact with the pesky idiot as he bent down until his lips caressed my ear. "Is this asshole bothering you, babydoll? Just say the word and I'll kick his ass."

I didn't want a confrontation so I shook my head. "It's nothing I can't handle. Besides, he was just leaving."

Edward let me go to stand directly in front of anonymous bastard. He pulled the man's arm behind his back and twisted hard. His voice was deathly quiet as he said, "You're going to leave this store and not look back. If you think of doing something to my car, I'll kill you. Get the fuck out of here before I lose my fucking temper." After that, he dropped the guys arm. The jerk scrambled from the store so fast I'd have thought the devil was chasing him.

I put my arms around Edward and hugged him. "I love you, Caveward. I can take care of myself, but you going all Neanderthal is hot."

He smirked and stroked my hair. "You should have woken me up to pump and pay. I don't like you going places without me."

I shook my head and turned to face the front of the line. Edward and I got into an argument at the cash register when I tried to pay for the gas. Edward won this round because he flirted with the old cashier. She thought it was sweet that my 'beau' wanted to treat me. I kept my mouth shut.

When we got outside, Edward inspected the Hummer. Deeming it okay, he helped me into the driver's seat. He kept sneaking glances at me as we made our way back onto the highway. "What did that asshole say to you, babydoll?"  

Shoot, I didn't want to tell him that.

"Um, he just came onto me. He said something about me driving a big car so I would know how to handle his…manhood." Edward let out a litany of profanity before he was able to calm down. "It's okay, Edward. I'm a woman. There's always some jerk that will come onto me. I've been used to it since I grew breasts." I was smiling and trying to make it seem like no big deal.

"I don't like that shit. A grown man should not throw himself at a woman who clearly doesn't want his ass. It's fucking pathetic."

He took out his laptop and earphones and began watching a movie. I tried to concentrate on driving the Hummer but I kept turning to look at Edward. He must have been watching a comedy because he was smiling. I loved when he was relaxed and just enjoying himself.

Soon, I saw a sign that advertised a park ahead. Since it was lunch time, I figured we might as well pull in and eat. Edward turned off his movie and repacked his laptop. I told him my plan and he agreed. I parked near some trees and we got out of the car. Because it was wet, we just lifted the back of the Hummer and sat there. I set our blanket and pillows up so we would be comfy. Then, I opened a container filled with ravioli and gave it to Edward.

"Babydoll, you rock. I love ravioli. This is fucking perfect."

When I pulled out my homemade garlic bread, Edward almost went into a coma. I loved watching him eat my cooking. After we finished, I gave him the date bars that I packed. He loved those, too and ate almost half the container.

We walked around the park a little bit and fed the ducks some scraps. There were a few families out, but it was too wet to do much. Edward and I returned to our car and continued our road trip. He was distracting me by twirling a piece of my hair and giving me googly eyes. Eventually, he stopped and tried to take another nap. He had grown fond of my blanket so he wrapped it around himself. The next time I looked over, he was snoring lightly. I giggled and went back to driving.

I stopped at one more gas station before we made it to our destination. Luckily Edward slept through that fill up and the credit card machine worked, so I didn't have to go inside. When we entered Forks, Edward woke up and yawned.

"We're here. This is my hometown. I hope it doesn't bore you to tears."

He smirked and leaned over to kiss my cheek. "I could never hate any place that raised my babydoll." He always knew just the right thing to say.

I saw lights in the mirror and realized we were about to be pulled over by the police. I checked to make sure I had been doing the speed limit--I had, so I wondered why we were being stopped. Edward sat up in his seat and looked behind us. I was scared that he might lose his temper on a cop and get arrested. Suddenly, someone knocked on the driver's side window. I opened my door to step out as Edward tried to grab my arm.

Before I could ask the officer what the problem was, I was picked up off the ground and enclosed in a pair of strong arms. I looked up to see that it was Jacob, one of my high school friends, hugging me. I let out a relieved sigh and hugged him back. Unfortunately, I forgot about Edward. He was out of the car in a flash. Jacob was huge, but Edward pulled me out of his arms. He didn't even glance at me before he punched Jake in the nose. There was blood everywhere.

"Edward, stop! This is Officer Jacob Black. He's my friend. Don't hurt him."

My boyfriend  stopped long enough to gape at me. He looked angry and a little hurt. I helped Jacob up and went to the car to get a rag and cold water. I wet the cloth and tried to clean Jake up. Edward was leaning on the Hummer brooding while Jacob gave him the death eye.

"I don't know who you are, but I should arrest you for assaulting an officer."

Edward gave Jake a cocky grin."You can try, pig, but I'll be out before you process the goddamned papers." Jake was about to reach for his handcuffs so I diffused the situation.

"Jake. This is Edward Cullen. He's my boyfriend. I assure you he meant no harm. He's just protective, and he thought you were hurting me. I promise that it won't happen again."

Edward turned his angry glare on me. "Jake? Did you date this fucker, Bella? Is he an old boyfriend?" I squeezed my fists because Edward was trying really hard to piss me off.

"No, Jake is my friend. His dad and my dad used to fish together before…" I broke off unable to finish the sentence that would end with mentioning my father's death.

Jacob put one of his massive arms around my shoulders, trying to calm me down. He was sending Edward the most evil look known to man. Edward did have the sense to look ashamed. He walked over and removed Jake's arm from my shoulder. Jacob hesitated for a minute but then let me go.

Edward took my hand. "Babydoll, I'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Please forgive me." He picked me up and cradled me to his chest before setting me back down.
 
"I forgive you, Edward, but stop jumping to conclusions. Talk to me before you make assumptions."

Jake took in the gentle way Edward held me and his shoulders relaxed. He told me that he recognized me in the Hummer, and that was why he pulled me over. I decided that he should follow us to Sue Clearwater's diner so that we could catch up and grab some coffee. Edward looked like I had just keyed his car, but he agreed.

We pulled in front of the diner and went inside. Jake and I stopped to talk to some of the townsfolk. Edward got plenty of admiring and suspicious glances, so I introduced him as my boyfriend. Since I had such a great reputation in town, they accepted Edward without too many questions. We took a booth and my lover sat next to me. Jake sat on the other side. We ordered coffee and pie and sat around talking.

Our coffee came by way of Seth Clearwater. I motioned for him to put the coffee pot down so I could give him a hug. I had been babysitting Seth since he was four. He was so tall now, but he still had his baby face. He picked me up off the ground and squeezed me. He glanced at the table and put his body between mine and Edward when he saw the rage in Edward's eyes.

"It's okay, Seth. This is my boyfriend." I introduced them and Edward relaxed. I was getting so sick of Caveward. I hoped that I wouldn't run into any more men today.

Seth chatted for a while before he had to go take an order.

Jake was looking at me anxiously. I met his stare head on. "So, Bells, how did you meet Mr. Cullen?"
Edward was about to make a smart remark so I jumped in first.

"I work for Edward. He owns several clubs. I'm his private secretary."

Jacob snorted. "So he took advantage of you? Bella, he's your boss for Christ's sake." Edward pounded on the table causing several patrons to look our way. Jake was skating on thin ice.

"Um… no. Edward just happens to be my boss. He did not take advantage of me in any way. Please don't say stuff like that, Jake. You know no one can make me do anything." Both Edward and Jake agreed with that, nodding their heads in unison.

Jake was now an officer for the Forks Police Department. We reminisced about old times we spent together. Edward went off when he found out I used to ride motorcycles with Jake. After he calmed down, Jake told us that he was dating Leah Clearwater and that they were happy. We made a few more jokes, and then Jake had to leave. I stood up to hug him goodbye and we made plans for him and Leah to come visit me in Seattle. He gave Edward a curt nod before exiting. I was watching his retreating form walk out of the diner when Edward interrupted me.

"You look sad to see him go, babydoll. Was he more to you than you're telling me?"

I kissed the back of Edward's hand. "Jake was just my older friend. He was like another big brother to me. We did kiss once…" Edward's fist started balling up "...but we decided to just stay friends. Our relationship was strictly platonic." We finished our coffee and Edward paid the bill.

This time he insisted on driving. I was in no mood to argue so I let him. Before long, we pulled up to a large cabin with wood stacked out front. It had beautiful windows that faced the forest. I could see some beautiful wildflowers growing out front. I had never hung out on this part of Forks. The cabin looked fairly new, so it was probably built after I left. The house sat on a large portion of land and there were no neighbors nearby.

Of course, Edward wouldn't let me help carry any bags in, so I took a tour of the cabin. There were five large bedrooms, a den with a large plasma TV, a state of the art kitchen, and three large bathrooms. There were also glass doors that led to a backyard that had a huge hot tub. Everything was beautiful, but it was too big. We were only two people here for one weekend.

After he was done unloading the bags, Edward came to stand beside me. "How do you like it, babydoll? It's supposed to be the most luxurious cabin available for rent."

I intertwined mine and Edward's fingers and glanced up at him. "I love it. It's so big, but it's perfect." He leaned down to kiss me. We broke apart before the kissing turned into more.

I knew it was time for me to do the dreaded task. "Edward, I'm ready to go to the graveyard now. You don't have to come with me if you don't want to."

He hugged me to his chest and kissed my brow. "Of course I'm coming with you. I'm always here for you. I love you." I felt relieved. I was prepared to go by myself but knowing that Edward would be by my side would make the journey bearable.

"Okay, let me just grab a jacket."

Edward went out to start the car while I changed. When I got outside, he was standing by the passenger door waiting to help me inside. He copped a feel as he lifted me into my seat. I just blushed and giggled. The drive to the cemetery was quiet. I was thankful because I was in no mood to talk.

We parked in the visitor's space and walked to the plots that belonged to my parents. I was feeling emotional today, so when I saw Renee and Charlie's gravestones, I broke down. Deep sobs came out of my throat. Edward was holding me and trying to shush me, but I couldn't stop. Seeing my parents' graves hadn't affected me like that since I turned eighteen and came to tell them goodbye.

"I'm… sssorry… I… can't…" I really wanted to be strong, but I couldn't right then.

Edward sat down on the ground between the plots and pulled me onto his lap. "Don't cry, angel. I can't stand to see you cry. Please, Bella. I'm here and I love you." I could feel Edward's heartbeat speed up. I knew my breakdown was freaking him out, so I reigned in my emotions.

Edward went through my purse until he found some tissues. He handed one to me and watched as I wiped my eyes. I probably looked horrible, but he leaned in to give me a gentle kiss. I managed to smile in return.

We put flowers on the graves and I introduced them to Edward. I left out all the stuff about him being a mobster because I didn't want Charlie's law abiding soul to start haunting Edward. I told my parents about all that had happened since I was here last. It felt good to clear the air and let go of my past.

We stayed in the graveyard for a little over an hour. Edward never left my side or let go of my hand. He offered to have my parents moved to a private crypt in Seattle, but I declined. Charlie and Renee had both loved Forks, and this was where they would want to be.

Oddly, I felt high after we left the graveyard. I wanted to do something exciting and reckless. I looked over at Edward, but he was concentrating on driving, staring straight ahead.

It was now or never. "Um, Edward. Do you want to go to Port Angeles and do something?"

He looked worried. "Babydoll, are you sure you don't want to rest? You drove here and you haven't had a nap all day."

There was too much adrenaline pumping through my veins. I would never get to sleep. "No, I want to go. Pretty please, lover."

He raised his eyebrow at the 'lover' part. I knew I had him when I heard him let out an exasperated sigh. "Fuck. Okay, but when we get to the cabin, I'm going to have my way with you." The thought of Edward's hands on my body almost made me want to cancel our trip.

Edward put on his iPod and I started bouncing in my seat. "Calm down, babydoll. We'll be there soon." Smiling, I took my seat belt off and reached over the console to stroke Edward's junk.

He let out a loud hiss asI giggled. "Bella, you're playing with fire here. I'm trying to drive." I winked at him and went back to staring out my window.

Port Angeles was pretty popular on the weekends, so the traffic was heavier than usual, and there were lots of people out on the sidewalks.

"So, babydoll, what do you want to do?"

I looked out my window. There was a neon sign advertising a pleasure shop. Edward noticed me looking and grinned.

"Are you sure?" he asked skeptically. I nodded.

He pulled into the parking lot and we walked into the store. Surprisingly it was full of customers. There were huge dildos and vibrators of all sizes. Some of the dildos were so big that I wondered how any woman could fit it inside her vagina. Edward was familiar with almost all the products. I teased him by calling him a freak, which caused him to smack me on the butt.

I knew that he was planning to make love to me on my birthday. He hadn't given me the details yet, but I saw it in his personal calendar when I was looking for something else, but the picture of a broken cherry drawn on September thirteenth had caught my eye. I'd laughed for hours thinking about that drawing.

Edward wrapped his arm around me and nibbled on my ear. He guided me to some massage oils and let me pick out the scents I liked. I ended up with twenty different bottles--Edward smirked. Next, he picked up some Astroglide, which I'm sure was to be used for my first time. I had been blushing since we entered the shop, and it only got worse.

A saleswoman came over to see if we needed any help. She and Edward got into a conversation about the best vibrators on the market. Edward was so sexually experienced that nothing she said embarrassed him. He kept his hand on my hip during the entire conversation. I zoned out after the word 'pussy' was used for the fiftieth time and instead recited a Shakespearean sonnet in my head. Edward sensed my discomfort and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

I let him choose the vibrator because I wasn't an expert. He ended up choosing the Adonis. He also bought a lot of other stuff, and when the cashier rang him up, the total was over three hundred dollars. I gasped at the bill, but Edward just shrugged.

We drove in relative silence because I was still trying to stop my heart from beating out of my chest. Edward, however, had a huge smile on his face as he whistled. My adventurous spirit was satiated for now. We left Port Angeles after stopping to have a steak dinner.

When we got back to Forks, I wanted to go to La Push. We walked on the beach hand in hand. Edward's large footprints beside my smaller ones left imprints in the sand. There was a full moon out, and he looked amazing in the light. He kissed me relentlessly, like he couldn't get enough. My lips were swollen and I was as wet as the water on the beach.

"Let's go home, Edward."

We couldn't keep our hands off of each other in the car. Once inside the house, we stripped and ran for the hot tub. Edward flipped the switch, and we kissed while waiting for the water to heat. He ran to the house to get something. When he returned, he was holding my new vibrator in his hand. I blushed fire engine red. He laid a towel on the deck surrounding the tub and kissed me.

His cool lips felt like heaven to my scorching hot skin. He nibbled on my hard nipples, earning several moans from me. I was writhing beneath him. "Please... need... more." He silenced my begging with a sloppy kiss. I heard the vibrator start up as Edward inserted it into my sopping core. I screamed when I came from the simulation.

Edward lowered his body onto mine.  "I'm sorry, babydoll. I probably need to turn down the vibration." I could only moan because there were still shards of electricity shooting across my skin. He put it into me again at a lower speed. This time, I came after five minutes. Edward really enjoyed experimenting with the vibrator. He brought me to two more orgasms before I begged him to stop.

"You like that, don't you? I promise you, my cock is better." I couldn't wait for Edward to be inside of me. I had begun taking birth control the week after I met him because I didn't want to have to use a condom.

I pulled him back down to me and ravaged his mouth. I did manage to give Edward a handjob. He came in record time because he was so aroused from watching me come so many times.

When we could move again, he lifted us off of the ground. He had to carry me because my legs were still boneless. Once in the hot tub, I straddled Edward and put my head on his neck. I sucked and licked his collarbones, leaving him with a hickey for once. He just laughed and teased me about being possessive too.

For over an hour, we made out like horny teenagers. Edward dipped us down in the water for a minute. I came up laughing and sputtering. He held me tight and squeezed my butt.

"I fucking love you, Isabella Swan. I can't wait to make love to you."

I wiped some stray tears from my eyes before answering him. "I love you too, Edward Cullen. You will be my first, my last, and my only." He gripped me tighter after those words.

I was still sensitive after my multiple orgasms, but Edward began fingering me. I lowered my hand and squeezed him. We kissed and lazily worked each other until we both came.

After that, Edward latched onto my nipples and suckled them until they were almost raw. I had to push him off of me. He looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Bella, I just want you so bad."

I kissed along his jaw until I reached his ear and whispered, "You can have me now or anytime." I could feel him hardening again.

"Not tonight, babydoll, but soon. Your first time is going to be something you won't ever forget." I kissed him roughly and pushed my breasts into his hard-planed chest. He groaned and held me closer.

Edward carried me up to bed because my bones were like jelly. He laid down, spooning me. He put one hand on my naked stomach and the other was buried in my hair. We drifted to sleep together, laying on the expensive silk sheets. That night, I didn't dream of my parents being too far away for me to reach. Instead, I dreamed of them lovingly waving at me as Edward carried me away on the beach.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing Bella is so stubborn. I don't think Edward would love and respect her as much if she didn't stand up to him and his bullshit.

    I just knew Caveward would appear in Forks. He should've expected to run into some of her friends and for them to hug her etc. At least they survived Jake.

    The sex shop was great. I loved Edward chatting it up with the sales lady and being so knowledgeable. Yes, Bella dear, you are in very good, capable hands with Eddie :)

    Yay for hot tub fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda surprised he would want to
    put anything other than his fingers and
    tongue into her before he has had her.
    We ARE talking about a jealous, and
    VERY Possessive-ward here! LOL
    I do love their sneezy times. I'm not at
    all surprised at the fact that Edward was
    baing a "Cave-wars", though... All the
    friends he met so far are guys ...

    ReplyDelete